TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Sorry, i have to ask again since im confused right now :D Can you get an ending with both girls living with you WHILE Christine is pregnant? I thought its either one but not both at the same time.
Yes, I believe it's possible since Christine being pregnant is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a previous post said to get the ending with both Christine and Jessica staying with you, you have to

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Yes, I believe it's possible since Christine being pregnant is
And a previous post said to get the ending with both Christine and Jessica staying with you, you have to
" and fuck Jessica in the couch in the cabin. " This i the only thing that bothers me since i rly would have liked to fuck the sister. I will try both ways and watch what happens at the end :D Thx anyways :)

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
" and fuck Jessica in the couch in the cabin. " This i the only thing that bothers me since i rly would have liked to fuck the sister. I will try both ways and watch what happens at the end :D Thx anyways :)
If you fuck the sister on the couch instead of Jessica:

EDIT: Oops, added spoiler where I should have originally done so.

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
If you fuck the sister on the couch instead of Jessica, I think that action triggers the "sister is furious and condemns the relationship between MC and Christine" when you tell her at the end of the game. Not 100% sure of that, though.
Yeah, i saw this in the walkthrough but i dont know how much of an issue this is for the ending with Christine and/or without Jessica.

Guess i will see what happens in the next days. :)

Edit: Hmm it seems that the spoiler tool doesnt work for me anymore :/

bjajlt362

Jan 30, 2018
(added introduction)
To avoid confusion:
This patch restores original roles of the main characters: godfather and goddaughter will become uncle and niece again, as they originally were before Patreon policy changed.

The patch was not originally made by me, I just modified it by replacing the Python startswith method with the more flexible regex-aware re.match and added a replacement filter for "goddaddy" and a misspelled "goddaughter" to it.

Python:
# code inspired by bossapplesauce @ f95zone
init python:
    hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
        def text_repl(t):
            if renpy.re.match("god+(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "niece"
            elif renpy.re.match("god+(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "uncle"
            elif renpy.re.match("God+(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "Niece"
            elif renpy.re.match("God+(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "Uncle"
        return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?:(?i)god+(?:father|daughter|daugther|daddy))', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest

Added misspelled version of goddaughter ('goddaugther') to the replacement filter

Added a fix for another misspelled version of goddaughter ('godddaughter') to the filter. Now it will catch them all, no matter how many d's have been shoved in there in a row :KEK:
(Thanks to Transcan for the report)

rel_rest.rpy file from inside the zip archive goes into the 'game' subfolder in the game root folder:

View attachment 537498

Most of the patches I've made can be extracted directly into the game root folder, but this one follows the suit of the original rel_rest patch.
So, the most recent 0.2.2b clean version or linux seemed to have Christine referring to me as her Uncle. I'm not sure how/why, since I never downloaded the uncle restoration patch, but if anyone has the same problem I modified the patch that Penfold Mole uploaded.

I don't really know python, but I tested it on my system and it seems to work.

Python:
# code inspired by bossapplesauce & Penfold Mole @ f95zone
init python:
    hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
        def text_repl(t):
            if renpy.re.match("niece", t.group(0)): return "goddaughter"
            elif renpy.re.match("uncle", t.group(0)): return "godfather"
            elif renpy.re.match("Niece", t.group(0)): return "Goddaughter"
            elif renpy.re.match("Uncle", t.group(0)): return "Godfather"
        return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?:(?i)(?:uncle|niece))', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest
Follow the same instructions in the quoted post above to install the Incest Nuker patch.

Since I tend to lurk and haven't posted before, if for some reason the attached file doesn't come through, you can either download Penfold Mole's patch and update the text to match the code above, or copy the code above into a blank notepad and save the file as rel_rest.rpy.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So, the most recent 0.2.2b clean version or linux seemed to have Christine referring to me as her Uncle.
You made me curious, so I counted how many times there is "uncle" or "niece" (case insensitve) mentioned in displayable text strings and how many times are goddaughter and godfather and any of their versions mentioned. And it seems that the last version of the game is a bit of a mess, not a clean non-incest version and not a clean incest version, either.

Bash:
$ grep -iEc '\"[^"]+god+(father|daug(ht|th)er|daddy)' script.rpy

$ grep -iEc '\"[^"]+(uncle|niece)' script.rpy
It means that out of the 751 they are mentioned in the text, 58.9% of them are called as "uncle" or "niece" and 41.1% as "godfather" or "goddaughter".

So it really looks like the dev team forgot to clean up their code and you need a filter to clean it up yourself either way.
Your modifications are fine, since there aren't many ways there to interpret or misspell simple words like uncle and niece and there is no need for complicated regular expressions to catch them.

BTW, You can report your post, so the moderators could put a link to your "incest remover" patch post to the OP, next to the incest patch to make it easier to find.

I just realized that I counted lines, not words. So it's possible that both are mentioned more than once on some of the counted lines...

Bash:
$ grep -iE '^\s*[a-z]*\s*\"' script.rpy|grep -iEo "(uncle|niece)"|wc -l
$ grep -iE '^\s*[a-z]*\s*\"' script.rpy|grep -iEo "god+(father|daug(ht|th)er|daddy)"|wc -l
So it's actually 63.6% and 35.7% of the total of 931.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You made me curious, so I counted how many times there is "uncle" or "niece" (case insensitve) mentioned in displayable text strings and how many times are goddaughter and godfather and any of their versions mentioned. And it seems that the last version of the game is a bit of a mess, not a clean non-incest version and not a clean incest version, either.

Bash:

It means that out of the 751 they are mentioned in the text, 58.9% of them are called as "uncle" or "niece" and 41.1% as "godfather" or "goddaughter".

So it really looks like the dev team forgot to clean up their code and you need a filter to clean it up yourself either way.
Your modifications are fine, since there aren't many ways there to interpret or misspell simple words like uncle and niece and there is no need for complicated regular expressions to catch them.

BTW, You can report your post, so the moderators could put a link to your "incest remover" patch post to the OP, next to the incest patch to make it easier to find.

I just realized that I counted lines, not words. So it's possible that both are mentioned more than once on some of the counted lines...

Bash:
$ grep -iE '^\s*[a-z]*\s*\"' script.rpy|grep -iEo "god+(father|daug(ht|th)er|daddy)"|wc -l
Yeah...I would have had to hit the googles to compose those regexes :p

nsutxmuanp

May 21, 2020
I really loved the game and characters. I looked forward to playing more every time I had to quit. And then I got to the end and the wind fell out of my sails. I played the horny route, and finding out that that locks one of the parts of the ending sucked. I ended up using a save editor to fix my mistake, but it still just leaves a weird feeling for me.

Anyways, have a screenshot I really loved.

bjajlt362

Jan 30, 2018

Bash:

Bash:
Thanks Penfold, it's good to know it wasn't just me that had the issue, the game can be super inconsistent in places.

Side note, the incest nuker patch isn't perfect, I got a chuckle out of the times they were fighting/wrestling and in order to stop they had to say "godfather".

Asad1

Oct 22, 2018
Is there Jessica only route? Whatever I do, I end up with threesome or something like that. Is it possible to just ignore Christine completely? Also should I go for Corporate route or Patreon for Jessica?

Reactions: LeFapman

derive

May 2, 2018
Maim Lain is apparently making a mod if 0.2.3 is released. Don't know if it's a gallery.

Reactions: Spot123

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Is there Jessica only route? Whatever I do, I end up with threesome or something like that. Is it possible to just ignore Christine completely? Also should I go for Corporate route or Patreon for Jessica?
If you like Jessica, then stick with interacting with Jessica/Christine as much as possible. Their stories are intertwined. It is possible to pick Jessica over Christine in certain scenes towards the end, and have a Jessica ending. But Christine will still pretty much be there the whole time.

May 4, 2020
Looking for a bit of a hand.

It's says " You need extras installed" what do I need to download or am I playing the cuckold. I have also downloaded the extras that were on offer so far i.e restoration in case buy clearly missing something.

Cheers,
John

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Looking for a bit of a hand.

It's says " You need extras installed" what do I need to download or am I playing the cuckold. I have also downloaded the extras that were on offer so far i.e restoration in case buy clearly missing something.

Cheers,
John
What extras? I'd imagine you have all you need with the latest version of the game and if you have used the Uncle patch shouldn't be anything else.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
So I know that there is a possible Ending with Jessica. That's all I actually care about. The question that remains for me is, is it possible to not get intimate with your niece? As far as I can remember, the "relationship" starts with that one Date at the Karaoke place. Where you can start to fool around with her. Is that avoidable? I don't have an actual problem with fucking her but IMO she becomes quite annoying, clingy, and somewhat possessive if you do so. Even on the Horny route. That's just not for me. I'm okay with her being with some other dudes but losing her virginity to douches like Silver/Robert is just yucky to me. Can you set her up with a nice dude or have her not get intimate with anyone besides Jess of course (lol)? I'll go the NTR route (which it wouldn't be as I am not interested in her in that way) if I have too to get my girl, Jess.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes