TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Wait.... you can get an ending with Jessica joining MC and Christine to create a household of three in the epilogue ??

How? I had hoped to get that ending on 2 or 3 playthroughs and never managed to get the combination right.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Wait.... you can get an ending with Jessica joining MC and Christine to create a household of three in the epilogue ??

How? I had hoped to get that ending on 2 or 3 playthroughs and never managed to get the combination right.
Basically ignore Sonya, fuck Jessica on the yacht and fuck her in the couch in the cabin

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I guess the threesome ending doesnt include pregnancy?
So i assume you can get either a family ending or an "easy going" ending? hmmm. Though choice :/
No, as long as her love is above her lust, she stays, and the pregnancy is a wanted one. Her mother even accepts the relationship at the end.
Basically ignore Sonya, fuck Jessica on the yacht and fuck her in the couch in the cabin
Yes, I stayed away from Sonya the whole game in that one. I also avoided the threesome on the yacht and someone else was happy to fill in for the photo op.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
No, as long as her love is above her lust, she stays, and the pregnancy is a wanted one. Her mother even accepts the relationship at the end.
Sorry, i have to ask again since im confused right now :D Can you get an ending with both girls living with you WHILE Christine is pregnant? I thought its either one but not both at the same time.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
well after doing some love/lust stat tinkering on the calendar with Christine on the Corporate route, i put her love higher than her lust 2 choices before making the choice of getting her pregnant. raised her love a few dialogues before the "do it" #378 on the walkthrough, the choice before the "fuck her" choice in where she gets pregnant. she stayed at the end. if you sleep with Jessica on the couch in the cabin, you have the 2 girls for yourself to keep as Christine is fine with you doing Jessica. even end up doing 3-ways routinely apparently. sadly, you don't keep Sonya. she quits and finds herself another man in this route. so i guess you can have a max of 2 girls for an ending. too bad you don't get further content with Veruca after she gets pregnant, she doesn't even bother to tell you.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
This is still in development,. right?
I just find it odd that people are discussing endings in V0.2.2b.
As I outlined in the one of the previous posts on Patreon, yeah game is pretty much finished. However, highest tier supporters might ask for more detailed depiction of certain ending as there are many variations... I'm not sure whether I will issue it as separate comic or part of the additional bonuses to the game...

Babysitter v. 0.2.2b. (Fixed bugs + bonus ending)

Hi guys,

we would like to introduce you fixed final version of Babysitter including bonus ending pictures based on requests from Patrons.
This one is more or less done. Their other game with the confusingly similar name, Babysitters, is still under development.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's still weird that at 0.2.2 it's considered finished.
Yeah, it's convention with these games that finished = 1.0, but its not a rule or anything.
Some devs release a "1.0" version. Some don't. We see the same confusion that you guys have when a game jumps from, say 0.2.2 to 1.0. People say things like "wow that must be a huge patch to jump from 0.2.2 to 1.0!" or somesuch nonsense.

The ONLY thing that matters with version numbers is that the "numbers" go up - later releases are always higher "numbers".

"numbers" can be something like "ice cream sandwich".

Feb 1, 2019
I've played this game a long time ago and when I look at my save, Christine is getting screwed by Silver, is there a way to avoid that or is the NTR unavoidable ?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've played this game a long time ago and when I look at my save, Christine is getting screwed by Silver, is there a way to avoid that or is the NTR unavoidable ?
Yes there is. Basically you warn her. There is a walkthrough on the OP that explains the conditions.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
We see the same confusion that you guys have when
I admit I'm no pro-coder, but thankfully I wasn't confused about inconsistent versioning schemes, that's why I said "it's not a rule or anything". Android is a good example of the vagaries of versioning though. (y)

In this case I think it's more likely the devs were aiming for conventional semantic versioning to 1.0 but just didn't bother in the end due to their eagerness to wrap this up and move onto their other project.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Dang, some of these ending are really hard to get.
Can anyone please post all saves they have close to the endings.
So far i can't get
Robert NTR ending with Jessica & Christine.
Narcotics ending with Silver, Jessica & Christine or any variant where Silver does not go to jail.

Any help would be very grateful

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry, i have to ask again since im confused right now :D Can you get an ending with both girls living with you WHILE Christine is pregnant? I thought its either one but not both at the same time.
Yes, it is possible. My third run, I got that. It's been a few weeks, so I don't remember all the details. I know I avoided sex with Sonya, Veruca, and the rest. I _think_ I avoided sex with Jess until the threesome near the end, but I'm no longer certain, sorry.

Reactions: Dudlbert

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Yes, it is possible. My third run, I got that. It's been a few weeks, so I don't remember all the details. I know I avoided sex with Sonya, Veruca, and the rest. I _think_ I avoided sex with Jess until the threesome near the end, but I'm no longer certain, sorry.
Well hmmm. Im not done yet but i fucked Jess all over the place and impregnated Veruca soooo i hope i still get this ending xD

Thx for the answer!

3.90 star(s) 182 Votes