menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just finished this game. Wow...really enjoyed it. Very well done.

My only real complaint (and this is just personal preference here) is I thought the time on the yacht dragged out a bit too much. Other than that, enjoyed pretty much everything else.

One question... can the MC ever get it on with Silver's secretary? Or is she always with Paul?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Just finished this game. Wow...really enjoyed it. Very well done.

My only real complaint (and this is just personal preference here) is I thought the time on the yacht dragged out a bit too much. Other than that, enjoyed pretty much everything else.

One question... can the MC ever get it on with Silver's secretary? Or is she always with Paul?
She was never a potential LI.

Reactions: menatv

diester

Apr 28, 2020
c'est moi qui a rater un épisode ou le jeu n'est pas entierement traduis ??

I'm the one who missed an episode or the game isn't fully translated?

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
So...is Josh a useless character? Was he intended to be more but never fleshed out? Or did I miss a scene where he actually does something of consequence?

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Am a bit lost and hoping for some help.

Played the game way back and slipped my attention. But got notion of it again and gladly playing it again now.
But if i remember well there was sound and music during the gameplay.
Now i'm at day 7 and didn't heard a single sound let alone some music.
Did i totally remember it wrong or is there something wrong. I adjusted sound/music bar several times but no go. Also pushing the testbutton doesn't give any.

Thanks for any help :)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
View attachment 1736009
there is not enough image, the moment at the beginning of the game, if you forget to meet Christina and she herself arrived
Oh, that's easy to fix...just don't forget to pick her up! Bad Uncle! lol

Properly fixed it in the attached file. Showed up in a new folder rather than the game folder for me so "game\scripts" when you download it.

Nov 2, 2021
Oh, that's easy to fix...just don't forget to pick her up! Bad Uncle! lol

Properly fixed it in the attached file. Showed up in a new folder rather than the game folder for me so "game\scripts" when you download it.
Thank you so much friend. I found another error in this script with the picture night.14, something like that, and then I realized that the elephant I have not noticed. The whole thing is that I had no sounds, because of non-existent in the game folder "sounds". I fixed the script on your posted and the first time I heard the phone vibrate at the beginning of the game))

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thank you so much friend. I found another error in this script with the picture night.14, something like that, and then I realized that the elephant I have not noticed. The whole thing is that I had no sounds, because of non-existent in the game folder "sounds". I fixed the script on your posted and the first time I heard the phone vibrate at the beginning of the game))
Yeah, after I posted I found that issue and a few mis-attributed talk lines as well. I wouldn't have noticed the sound thing except it was breaking my game, wouldn't even play, and I have sounds turned off. I thought about bug-fixing but then I got bored and spammed the 'skip' button.

Reactions: Time Killer1981
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes