Dhunis

Oct 3, 2019
So i just finished the game and almost got the happy ending. I say almost because there os one thing that i didnt manage to achieve and i dont understand what i did wrong.

I got all except for Monica being ok with Chris and the MC.

I used a walktrough for this and still failed to achieve that ... what did i do wrong?
Did you have the mod that has Monica want to fuck you during the trip too? Choose the "Cut her loose" option.

Reactions: SkuIt

Shinjago

Jul 10, 2021
So i just finished the game and almost got the happy ending. I say almost because there os one thing that i didnt manage to achieve and i dont understand what i did wrong.

I got all except for Monica being ok with Chris and the MC.

I used a walktrough for this and still failed to achieve that ... what did i do wrong?
You must not sleep with Monica, if you did the rest good, then she will be ok with your relationship in the ending.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
NOOOOOOO why does this game have incest ? I saw it recomened in another thread and wanted to give it a try but it has incest tag,can anyone tell me how much of the game is sister/mom NTR ? or if it can be avoided / disabled?

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is there any competent unbiased Modder out there that can make a full Gallery mod and not just Vanilla content?
Just extract the content, use an image viewer and a video player of your own choice and you will have a better gallery than any Ren'Py based one could possibly be. There's not much point wasting time on building one in Ren'Py.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Unless you are talking about a replay gallery. In case you are, try to be more specific in the future.

Reactions: Manshino
Jan 17, 2018
it doesn't work
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file 'scripts.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 292, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "/Users/alexandre/Desktop/BS.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 627, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file 'scripts.rpi'.

Darwin-17.5.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347

Mon May 21 16:49:26 2018

Have you found a solution yet?

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
does anyone has the original WT? the one who has both paths, and tells about the NTR events? the MEGA link isn't working for me

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
How do i get as much Ntr as Possible in the Game ?
Easy, just don't warn Christine about Silver (on the Silver Path) and if the option arrives that you leave her at the hotel let her handle the situation by herself and Silver will spend the night with her. And let her dance with Robert (on the Camgirl's path during the Jacuzzi event don't go chasing Christine, fool around with Jessica and Christine automathically will be on Robert's arms). On Jessica's case don't interfere when Silver wants to pay for her private services

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes