Sep 8, 2020
Is there any way to stop Jessica inviting Silver into her home and stop him having sex with her, or does it just happen anyway? Cause I'm at the point where you have to choose to either go to Christine and pick her up or to watch Jessica let Silver into her room and him force her to give him a blowjob and sex... and I want to avoid that if possible.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Is there any way to stop Jessica inviting Silver into her home and stop him having sex with her, or does it just happen anyway? Cause I'm at the point where you have to choose to either go to Christine and pick her up or to watch Jessica let Silver into her room and him force her to give him a blowjob and sex... and I want to avoid that if possible.
If you stopped the first time Silver tried to force Jessica into making a webshow then Silver will not appear in its entirety

Reactions: Jumbi

Zethras

Oct 11, 2021
Here's a walkthrough I worked on today.
There are a couple of occasions where you have to use the console commands, but I've marked them at the appropriate spots.
To be honest. I followed the guide to the letter and in my ending Christine got pregnant, went for abortion and eventually left me, having me ending up with Jessica instead. As for Monica, she never found out about our relationship, so basically this is not a true happy ending guide, is flawed somewhere

Anyway, to be honest.....this game kinda sucks. Double Homework and Daughter for Dessert are WAY better. Better visuals to begin with, and the story is far more developed and compelling (especially Double Homework). Sex scenes are not that great either, most of the time you end up just seeing some humping with no real closeup and no actual choices. Plus, the sub plot with Silver being a creep on Jessica's stream is not developed enough. Robert was interesting at first, but he ends up being much of a cardboard cutout without any personality. Just the same old "yo n1gga, 'imma fuck you up muthafucka, 'imma real gangsta, bitch"- It would've been interesting, for example, if he ended up brainwashing Christine making her doing whatever he wantet to, perhaps even having him stealing her virginity for instance. Would've made for an interesting plot to have to save your niece from that scumbag, and the same goes for the yacht cruise. At first I got like "damn, if she goes there she might end up being forced to have sex with someone, maybe even forced into a gangbang, it would be nasty to see that but interesting to deal with ultimately". And instead....the "normal" cuise happens. Really disappointing to be honest. to me it's barely a 5/10

Last edited:

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
To be honest. I followed the guide to the letter and in my ending Christine got pregnant, went for abortion and eventually left me, having me ending up with Jessica instead. As for Monica, she never found out about our relationship, so basically this is not a true happy ending guide, is flawed somewhere

Anyway, to be honest.....this game kinda sucks. Double Homework and Daughter for Dessert are WAY better. Better visuals to begin with, and the story is far more developed and compelling (especially Double Homework). Sex scenes are not that great either, most of the time you end up just seeing some humping with no real closeup and no actual choices. Plus, the sub plot with Silver being a creep on Jessica's stream is not developed enough. Robert was interesting at first, but he ends up being much of a cardboard cutout without any personality. Just the same old "yo n1gga, 'imma fuck you up muthafucka, 'imma real gangsta, bitch"- It would've been interesting, for example, if he ended up brainwashing Christine making her doing whatever he wantet to, perhaps even having him stealing her virginity for instance. Would've made for an interesting plot to have to save your niece from that scumbag, and the same goes for the yacht cruise. At first I got like "damn, if she goes there she might end up being forced to have sex with someone, maybe even forced into a gangbang, it would be nasty to see that but interesting to deal with ultimately". And instead....the "normal" cuise happens. Really disappointing to be honest. to me it's barely a 5/10
Funny thing is, everything you say should've happened to make things more interesting.. does happen. There's more than one path to take in the game. From Robert taking Chris virginity to the gangbang on the yacht. Robert does brainwash her in the end of one of the paths where she hates you and leaves with him. I think there's 5 paths to take.

Yrag78

Feb 7, 2019
I've a bit of an issue really with this and other ren'py games but I will post on here as I know there was sounds in this game at one point like the phone vibrating or the car driving (unless i'm imagining it) anyway, apart from the intro flashy screen I have no sound in game even with my volume set to maximum. Anyone got any suggestions?

TAZTHEGREAT69

Oct 27, 2019
I got the same ending where Chris gets pregnant, has the abortion and leaves, etc, etc, etc....then, once it has finished recapping the ending of the story and you get control back in the game, then what? You can watch tv, you can work, check email, surf. When you try to spy on Silver's computer, you get an error in the code, it appears that it gets fixed but keeps happening every time you try and spy. You can't eat, you can't use the hot tub, you can't go to bed, you can't shower, you can't leave the apartment, so what's next? Is that how the game ends? No game over screen just stuck in a loop of not being able to move forward at all?

aaroy

Sep 18, 2016
I have a question, in the walkthrough on the horny path, during Sonya's interview theres a "Use your charms" choice, but in the game that option doesn't show up. Is the walkthrough up to date and is just a little mistake or did i do something wrong?

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So i just finished the game and almost got the happy ending. I say almost because there os one thing that i didnt manage to achieve and i dont understand what i did wrong.

I got all except for Monica being ok with Chris and the MC.

I used a walktrough for this and still failed to achieve that ... what did i do wrong?

Cee81

Sep 4, 2021
Dude.. I hate NTR haha.. at least in this game is avoidable and yeah, im run let Christine fuck with the others for view the all content but srsly.. why am i angry with this kind of stuff? I mean, im not the mc but I feel the same that him when the stupid <removed>h and the stupid boss try something with Christine.. srsly NTR is a fucking breakdown mental.. or its just me? :(

Btw, i love this game, Julia is Ariana Grande and Christine is Jessica alba, right?
It depends on the game if it's a game I don't really care to much about it won't bother me but if it's one I love (an babysitter is) you will tend to have actually feelings form for the characters to the point where you get jealous ect ntr ending litteraly made me sick to my stomach

Reactions: palmergames
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes