TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
so i just got my first ending for my first ever playthrough where the mc ends with up with chris and cheats on her with jess.

what i want to know is what are some of the major decisions in the game? is there a jess only route? thanks :)

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
which route or step should I take on which Chris will still have a relationship with MC (open and not exclusive) but she will cheat with Silver on the boat

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
so i just got my first ending for my first ever playthrough where the mc ends with up with chris and cheats on her with jess.

what i want to know is what are some of the major decisions in the game? is there a jess only route? thanks :)
Nope, there isn't one, the only route were you can get Jess is in a Christine ntr route (Silver or Robert don't care) and you have avoided that Jess performs in front of the webcam

Reactions: TamaMountain

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
which route or step should I take on which Chris will still have a relationship with MC (open and not exclusive) but she will cheat with Silver on the boat
In neither, the only thing close enough it's that Chris tries to put you jealous jumping to Robert's arms in the yacht or letting Silver get a little handsy, the only cuck scene is near the epilogue in which Chris will cheat on you with some random dude

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
In neither, the only thing close enough it's that Chris tries to put you jealous jumping to Robert's arms in the yacht or letting Silver get a little handsy, the only cuck scene is near the epilogue in which Chris will cheat on you with some random dude
which route is this. Never seen one which Chris cheat on MC with some random dude

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
how do you get the ending where the mc cheats on christine with sonya? I got the one with jessica since that's simple enough, just fk her in the resort.

edit: nvm i found out about it. apparently in my playthrough i never got the option to fk sonya in day 11. followed the guide and I got it.

Last edited:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm having trouble skipping Seen text. I've had trouble for a while now probably due to the fact the I knowingly installed a Mod that was known to cause problems. I'm also a admittedly horrible editor of the code-script text I can edit no problem, I just can't understand what the rest of the language mean in terms of play-ability. I seem to be able to skip text until I quit the game and when I open it again I can't skip from what I had read the previous play-through once I quit.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I'm having trouble skipping Seen text. I've had trouble for a while now probably due to the fact the I knowingly installed a Mod that was known to cause problems. I'm also a admittedly horrible editor of the code-script text I can edit no problem, I just can't understand what the rest of the language mean in terms of play-ability. I seem to be able to skip text until I quit the game and when I open it again I can't skip from what I had read the previous play-through once I quit.
I just created my first in-game button!! On Day 28, I was thinking that at the Nightclub the 3 of them (player, Christine and Jess should be able to dance together and put the following in the script file and it worked!:

"Dance with both" if Threesome == 1:
mik "Why do I have to choose?"
chr "Yess!"
jes "Alright!!"
scene Day15_AfterYacht_651 with dissolve
mik "I wouldn't ever want to choose between you or Jessica again."
mik "I promise."
"You start to dance with the girls by pulling them towards you..."
mik "Come here!"
"Jessica starts to grind up against you... rotating her hips on you as she grinds, biting her lower lip."
$ JesHorny = JesHorny + 3
$ MikeHorny = MikeHorny + 3
"Christine grbs your attention by kissing you..."
chr "Hmm..."
mik "Wow... I didn't expect that one!"
"You turn Christine around... she dances much more erotically, very maturely."
"Christine grinds up against you. You feel your cock getting erect and Christine can feel it too."
$ Horny = Horny + 5
$ MikeHorny = MikeHorny + 5
chr "{t}*He's poking me with something... is it what I think it is?*{/t}"
mik "{t}*Damned, she must surely feel it... but I just don't care...*{/t}"
"You push even harder to make sure she feels it and then you make another dance move..."
scene Day15_AfterYacht_659 with dissolve
"Christine gives you a smile which tells you that she felt that perfectly well..."
"Then she tries to hide it with first thought that comes to her mind..."
"You two break apart..."
$ Friend = Friend + 3
$ JesFriend = JesFriend + 3
jump DancingQueen

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogie

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I just created my first in-game button!! On Day 28, I was thinking that at the Nightclub the 3 of them (player, Christine and Jess should be able to dance together and put the following in the script file and it worked!:
Dude, that's excellent stuff! But your post will be lost in time... like tears in rain. You should make a post in the Mods Forum and post your new script so that anyone can find it.

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Thank fuck, people make these games for my phone when I don't want to walk over to my PC. Who else agrees?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
any other way to get console commands to show up? Shift+O isn't working for me
Quite a few dev's lock that feature. Unzip the attached file where the exe of the game is.
Open the bat file.
Choice 2 to enable console & developer menu.
Close cmd window, open game and Shift+O should now work.

Reactions: MarcusDBlack
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes