TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
How do I open the console? I hit Shift+O and nothing happens
You have to enable the console (and debug menu) if you want to use it. The easiest way is to use the Unren.bat utility linked in my signature. Put the bat file in the main folder for the VN, run it, and choose option 3.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
December 21, 2020

First time ever seeing the words: Incest Remover

Downloading.... Not the patch of course.

Nov 4, 2018
Here's a walkthrough I worked on today.
There are a couple of occasions where you have to use the console commands, but I've marked them at the appropriate spots.
Your guide doesn't have the correct step sequence on Day 13 #29,
There is the kiss before the mini game,
Then 9 steps to the mini game,
You put kiss her before the steps,
But also included it in the steps,
28. Kiss her
29. Kiss > kiss > neck > breasts > belly > calf > breasts > belly > kiss > panties,
Starting the mini game off with two kisses ruins it,
Anyone following your guide would fall for it.

And the actual outcome is Christine got an abortion and left due to relation and age difference,
Wouldn't call that a happy ending.

Last edited:

Kurtzen

Oct 20, 2020
I feel the dude that is brushed off by his ending, I wasn't real happy with my first ending either. The game sat in a folder, untouched, while I decided if I wanted to remove it or not. After a couple weeks, decided to give it another go after reading through this thread and seeing where people were getting stuck and the types of choices available (not wanting to DL the walkthrough mod).
The second time around was a lot more fun knowing where my first major choice was and going another route. After a couple times through now with only two same endings, this is one of my favorite games.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Picking this game up again after a long time.

For people that have played many routes, care to share your favorite? I'm probably only doing 1 run, so Friend-office, Friend-Web, Horny-ofiice, Horny-web?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
my shouldn't this game have the uncle fucking the niece, not the uncle being a little bit hot and watch his niece getting fucked by silver, nobody wants sloppy seconds

Vollkorntoast

Dec 10, 2020
Funny animations beyond the limits of physics.
Missionary, and he has his feet in the air and the rest of his lower body.
I like this developer's sense of humor.

There are many options to avoid NTR. You could also use the Walkthrough, and you have to cheat on the second one "console".

Edit: Or maybe not, if you dont cheat, you will miss about 8 days after the boat trip and the story wont follow the path in the second walkthrough

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
How does one get with/meet Veruca for the first and second time?

The walkthrough isn't very clear on some things.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes