Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I can't even get out of the appartment. I shower, eat, goes to put on the suit and being told that I have to shower and eat first. When I try that again I'm told that I have already done that but I still can't dress up so that I can leave. Help pledase.

KomPac17

Aug 17, 2018
I can't even get out of the appartment. I shower, eat, goes to put on the suit and being told that I have to shower and eat first. When I try that again I'm told that I have already done that but I still can't dress up so that I can leave. Help pledase.
Try going into the MC bedroom and clicking on the armoire/clothes cabinet. Option to dress up should pop up for you.

Reactions: Bakkis15

Shumo

Jan 27, 2020
Playing the walkthrough - at 342 where you choose to who to get into the shower with - I'm not offered the 'Jess' option. Anyone know what I've missed?

Gambit8582

Jan 14, 2019
Hey all, i'm having trouble installing the apk for android.

When I open the apk, it asks if I want to update the currently installed app. This is the first time i've downloaded this game, so i'm not sure what's wrong. I do hit accept, and it fails the instal naturally. Any recommendations?

I apologize if this has been asked. I did try to search for this problem already, but I couldn't locate it if it's been discussed. Again, sorry in advance!

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Anyone have links to the elements that were used for Jessica's black "naughty bunny" BDSM outfit she wears in the ending threesomes?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Playing the walkthrough - at 342 where you choose to who to get into the shower with - I'm not offered the 'Jess' option. Anyone know what I've missed?
it is most likely only going to show up if you did stuff with jess like have sex try getting that then see if it comes up and if not then during the truth or dare instance on the boat make sure your sexual encounters with jess is revealed

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Finished up the game yesterday. Really enjoyed it, although the ending sequence was a little unsatisfying - my relationship with Christine ended up falling apart, which really sort of surprised me. I ended up with a very brief epilogue of staying with Jessica hopefully long term and that was it. Now, not going to lie, I did like Jess more, but overall I stuck with Christine, didn't get cucked or NTR'd as I've heard, and Jess was a willing participant in our threesomes at times. But after getting away with Monica not finding out... it just surprised me that our relationship and pregnancy fell apart, just seemed like out of nowhere. My lust score was just a point or two higher than the other one, not sure if that impacted? Christine didn't have sex with anyone else (besides Jess) so it just sort of threw me off, maybe enough to ding a star. Otherwise, it would be a fantastic 5/5.

Reactions: TamaMountain

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Finished up the game yesterday. Really enjoyed it, although the ending sequence was a little unsatisfying - my relationship with Christine ended up falling apart, which really sort of surprised me. I ended up with a very brief epilogue of staying with Jessica hopefully long term and that was it. Now, not going to lie, I did like Jess more, but overall I stuck with Christine, didn't get cucked or NTR'd as I've heard, and Jess was a willing participant in our threesomes at times. But after getting away with Monica not finding out... it just surprised me that our relationship and pregnancy fell apart, just seemed like out of nowhere. My lust score was just a point or two higher than the other one, not sure if that impacted? Christine didn't have sex with anyone else (besides Jess) so it just sort of threw me off, maybe enough to ding a star. Otherwise, it would be a fantastic 5/5.
there are certain key points you need to do prior to the vacation trip to lock things in and need to be on the love path over lust path big thing make sure you agree to tell monica about it all

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
The key point is when Christine brings up the investigation. I think you need both love points higher than lust points and to choose to investigate with her. Then you will get one of the love path endings rather than the lust path endings.

I'm not exactly sure with the NTR path. If you slept with other women then Christine is suppose to ask if she can sleep with other men. I've some how never triggered that dialogue though.
Interesting, I supported her investigation, but I guess my lust must have been slightly higher at the time. I'll go back and try it out from that point on.
I chose to be 'exclusive' with Christine but tbh I wasn't, although she only found out about Jess and had her join us. Didn't get any NTR on my playthrough.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
The key point is when Christine brings up the investigation. I think you need both love points higher than lust points and to choose to investigate with her. Then you will get one of the love path endings rather than the lust path endings.

I'm not exactly sure with the NTR path. If you slept with other women then Christine is suppose to ask if she can sleep with other men. I've some how never triggered that dialogue though.
So I went back to that point, and literally a 3 point swing was the difference between our relationship shattering and having a happy ever after together. Unbelievable, it's like one 'bad' joke can down the whole relationship lol.
Thanks for the help!

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
So I went back to that point, and literally a 3 point swing was the difference between our relationship shattering and having a happy ever after together. Unbelievable, it's like one 'bad' joke can down the whole relationship lol.
Thanks for the help!
when you had sex with her for the first time was your lust higher or lower and did you do it properly because if not you can make it so she fools around to get you jealous if you select during the conversation where she asks if you want it exclusive choosing exclusive and avoiding doing things with jess and your assistant takes off that

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes