mitokande

Jul 11, 2018
yea I liked this game quite a bit honestly. kinda wished there was a jessica ending though.
well I think my ending can count as a jessica ending. I slept with jessica in the ski event after that my character was with christine but secretly fucking with jessica then the threesome after that christine left me and the character continued with jessica, who is a lot better than christine in my opinion.

But I am also wondering how to make christine not leave? does anyone know? In the two endings I got, one is above the other is, monica not knowing, christine pregnant then gets abortion and leaves. Do you need to tell monica for christine to not leave, if so how and when do you tell monica.

Edit. well i got my answers just by looking at replies couple pages back, lmao

KillerKT

Jul 4, 2017
Daughter-Father Incest to Brother-Sister Incest changer

(For those of you like me who prefer this option to enjoy the content)
Following on awesome works by PenfoldMole & bjajlt362, here is the version of rel_rest.rpy that i created that should work with both uncle and god* versions.

Python:
# code inspired by bossapplesauce @ f95zone
init python:
    hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
        def text_repl(t):
            if renpy.re.match("god+(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "sister"
            elif renpy.re.match("god+(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "brother"
            elif renpy.re.match("God+(?:daughter|daugther)", t.group(0)): return "Sister"
            elif renpy.re.match("God+(?:father|daddy)", t.group(0)): return "Brother"
            elif renpy.re.match("niece", t.group(0)): return "sister"
            elif renpy.re.match("uncle", t.group(0)): return "brother"
            elif renpy.re.match("Niece", t.group(0)): return "Sister"
            elif renpy.re.match("Uncle", t.group(0)): return "Brother"
        return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?:(?i)god+(?:father|daughter|daugther|daddy))|(?:(?i)(?:uncle|niece))', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest
Quoting from bjajlt362's comment-
Since I tend to lurk and haven't posted before, if for some reason the attached file doesn't come through, you can either download Penfold Mole's patch and update the text to match the code above, or copy the code above into a blank notepad and save the file as rel_rest.rpy.

DR5700

May 25, 2019
Here's a walkthrough I worked on today.
There are a couple of occasions where you have to use the console commands, but I've marked them at the appropriate spots.
Where do you see the UnRen option 3. I activated console commands in the 00console to true. but It doesn't put the cheats in when i enter them at the specific times in the walkthrough.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (431MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed version for Mac (427MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
all link dead, can you reshare for compressed file?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes