Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Yes, basically you just have to avoid Jess and Chris get closer to Silver and Robert by warning them
Not so simple. I'm sure it can happen in many occasions. For instance if you make Christine jealous on the yacht or if fail to prevent Mr. Silver to blackmail Jessica. I think Christine can also cheat on the MC at some point if she don't like him enough.

ikonman20

Mar 1, 2021
Incest Patch
Tested only in Babysitter-0.2.2b version might work in other versions too..

Open the file rel_rest.rpy (using notepad++ application) which can be find in \Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\game folder
Replace the content of the file by following code

# code inspired by bossapplesauce @ f95zone
init python:
hardcoded = {}

def rel_rest(text):
def text_repl(t):
if renpy.re.match("niece", t.group(0)): return "daughter"
elif renpy.re.match("uncle", t.group(0)): return "daddy"
elif renpy.re.match("Niece", t.group(0)): return "daughter"
elif renpy.re.match("Uncle", t.group(0)): return "daddy"
elif renpy.re.match("goddaughter", t.group(0)): return "daughter"
elif renpy.re.match("godfather", t.group(0)): return "daddy"
elif renpy.re.match("Goddaughter", t.group(0)): return "daughter"
elif renpy.re.match("Godfather", t.group(0)): return "daddy"
elif renpy.re.match("Goddaugther", t.group(0)): return "daughter"
elif renpy.re.match("goddaugther", t.group(0)): return "daughter"

return hardcoded[text] if text in hardcoded else renpy.re.sub( r'(?: (?i)(?:uncle|niece|goddaughter|godfather|goddaugther))', text_repl, text )

config.say_menu_text_filter = rel_rest

Note :- remove space in second last line: renpy.re.sub( r'(?: (?i) its showing sad face emoji if i remove space between : ( like this :(

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 1.01GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (431MB): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed version for Mac (427MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
NONE of the compressed win/linux links work

Reactions: cetoco3192

Sutterbuck

Mar 8, 2021
Don't know about you all but holy shit did I fall in love with Christine in this game. This is the first game I've ever played where I abandoned the sex-filled "harem" route hours in, restarted from the beginning, and turned down every other girl the whole way through in order to be a good boyfriend to a fictional video game character. I literally couldn't take making Chris feel jealous and insecure. It made me feel horrible, like an absolute scumbag. Thank god I did too because I ended up getting the happy couple love ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ending came far too abruptly for my liking though. I honestly thought we were in another dream sequence for the entire beginning of the ending, until I realized the game was just suddenly wrapping up with summary slides. Really wish we could have played through those ending events instead of just being told about them, but at least the game got an ending. Thought about going back and trying some other routes, but reading that I got the only truly happy ending Chris ending, don't think I can bring myself to do so. Think I'll just leave this one on the high note and find another game to be a degenerate in.

I feel kinda stupid honestly but Christine really did make me feel some type of way over the course of this game. I was so surprised when I realized it, so kudos to the dev and writers. I know this game is a bit older now, and not sure if anyone else holds it in high regard, but I think this will remain one of my favs for a long time. Almost skipped over it because the name and title screen looked kinda stupid, but so glad I didn't.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Don't know about you all but holy shit did I fall in love with Christine in this game. This is the first game I've ever played where I abandoned the sex-filled "harem" route hours in, restarted from the beginning, and turned down every other girl the whole way through in order to be a good boyfriend to a fictional video game character. I literally couldn't take making Chris feel jealous and insecure. It made me feel horrible, like an absolute scumbag. Thank god I did too because I ended up getting the happy couple love ending,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The ending came far too abruptly for my liking though. I honestly thought we were in another dream sequence for the entire beginning of the ending, until I realized the game was just suddenly wrapping up with summary slides. Really wish we could have played through those ending events instead of just being told about them, but at least the game got an ending. Thought about going back and trying some other routes, but reading that I got the only truly happy ending Chris ending, don't think I can bring myself to do so. Think I'll just leave this one on the high note and find another game to be a degenerate in.

I feel kinda stupid honestly but Christine really did make me feel some type of way over the course of this game. I was so surprised when I realized it, so kudos to the dev and writers. I know this game is a bit older now, and not sure if anyone else holds it in high regard, but I think this will remain one of my favs for a long time. Almost skipped over it because the name and title screen looked kinda stupid, but so glad I didn't.
Hey man I feel you. Chris is a great character and I'm glad the dev decided to focus mainly on her and the MC.

That's the thing with many VNs here. Far too often do the developers introduce too many characters and are then forced to write some off down the line and even cut content resulting in unsatisfactory endings (if the VN even gets one). In Babysitter the dev never lost focus, although the ending, as you said, was rather abrupt.

Also as good as Chris is as a character, you shouldn't miss out on Jess' content as well. I think she gets a pretty good ending too if you treat her well. In fact I think Jess might be my favourite "bad best friend" character in all VNs I've played :giggle:.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi i caompelted only nlove ending with cristine i don't really stand to see her fuked by others...it's stupid i know but it's how i feel..but i've read on walkthorugh that there is a way to do anal with cristine...someone can tell me how? thanks (never do anal with cristine or jessica , only veruca ..

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hi i caompelted only nlove ending with cristine i don't really stand to see her fuked by others...it's stupid i know but it's how i feel..but i've read on walkthorugh that there is a way to do anal with cristine...someone can tell me how? thanks (never do anal with cristine or jessica , only veruca ..
It's only in the lust route and you must ask Christine about her sexual fetish

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It's only in the lust route and you must ask Christine about her sexual fetish
so i need to let lewd be higher than love points? and this means that she 'll be banged by other men? damn.thanks anyway.
and to do the harem path?? i think i will go with this if it'ìs available and see hopw i feel about.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes