stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
im so lost on the ending... thats it? will there be more or and update on the ending or something. i feel tad numb or last after that... lol

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
also whats yp with day 26 where it bugs out and doesnt save stats or whatever then asks yes or no, on banging jessica

demorph

Jun 22, 2020
Haven't got far away yet... Was pretty much nice, got the deal with Silver, my niece comes and asks to fix her computer, after that we eat the sandwich and it's game over. How come? There's not even an option to do anything differently. I bought her the clothes, I supported her idea to go for an interview, etc... Is it a bug or I had to be more direct with her? Why she is not comfortable with me all of a sudden? :-//

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
so i need to let lewd be higher than love points? and this means that she 'll be banged by other men? damn.thanks anyway.
and to do the harem path?? i think i will go with this if it'ìs available and see hopw i feel about.
in the Lewd Route only if you said "let keep things open" then she'll fuck other guys (actually just a random guy during the epilogue), in the lewd route it's just a different outcome and she'll leave, the "harem ending" it's just having threesomes with Jess and Christine but Sonya will leave

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Very good game.

I completed my first playthrough yesterday and I already started the second one. My first experience with the game has been a very painful one for me.

Warning: spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Mister + (The name of your character)
Thanks for this. Honestly, I had no idea you could actually log into her laptop. I thought of it as a dead lead. Do you remember at what point in the game you get the hint to her password? (Because I understand the game itself must provide the player with that information somehow. I must have missed that hint).

Reactions: TamaMountain

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Thanks for this. Honestly, I had no idea you could actually log into her laptop. I thought of it as a dead lead. Do you remember at what point in the game you get the hint to her password? (Because I understand the game itself must provide the player with that information somehow. I must have missed that hint).
It's when Christine calls you to ask if you can take her cellphone to her work (or in the webcam route if you can pick it up) there you have free access to her room and you must click on the laptop, you'll get the e-mail of Silver or Robert depending on your route

Reactions: Jumbi

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Very good game.

I completed my first playthrough yesterday and I already started the second one. My first experience with the game has been a very painful one for me.

Warning: spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been a while since I played this game but it's nice to see other people discovering this game and enjoying it as much as I did.

I think this is one of the best VNs I've played. I admit I played this VN when I was not very saturated by 3D games yet so that could have been a factor. Everything was new to me back then. However, one aspect I really liked here is the balancing of romance and ntr paths. I dislike it when games only have good consequences when the MC treats a girl badly/ignores them. Here the girls actually go for some other guy which I appreciated.

But my personal favourite is the webcam aspect. Some of the hottest scenes were of the MC peeping on Jess through her webcam. I wish the peeping was explored more and I think the developer rushed the game for an ending. I would have liked to see the MC make more demands to Jess by being her patron. Any other good games where this feature is prominent?

Reactions: kaze32 and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I think this is one of the best VNs I've played. I admit I played this VN when I was not very saturated by 3D games yet so that could have been a factor. Everything was new to me back then. However, one aspect I really liked here is the balancing of romance and ntr paths. I dislike it when games only have good consequences when the MC treats a girl badly/ignores them. Here the girls actually go for some other guy which I appreciated.
I discovered that I loved adult VNs with 3DCG models not long ago. Not that I had played many of them yet (this one must have been my 12th or so). But Babysitter is among my favorites right now.

Mar 21, 2019
Всем здравствуйте, СРОЧНО ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, КАК В BABYSITTER ДОБИТЬСЯ НТР КУКОЛД СЦЕНЫ, КОТОРАЯ ГДЕ ЕГО ПЛЕМЯННИЦУ КРИСТИНУ ТРАХАЕТ НЕГР В ТУАЛЕТЕ, НЕГР НЕ РОБЕРТ А ДРУГОЙ, ОН ЕЩЕ КОНЧИЛ ВНУТРЬ, КАК ЭТОГО ДОБИТЬСЯ ПОМОГИТЕ? И ЗАОДНО ПОДСКАЖИТЕ КАК ДОБИТЬСЯ СЦЕНЫ КУКОЛД ГДЕ РОБЕРТ ТРАХАЕТ КРИСТИНУ И ЕЁ ПОДРУГУ, ОНИ ЕЩЕ В КАКИХ ТО КОСТЮМАХ БЕЛИ, ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, ХОТЯ БЫ ПЕРВОЕ ПОДСКАЖИТЕ КАК!???

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes