Mar 21, 2019
Hello all, URGENT HELP PLEASE In BABYSITTER ACHIEVE kukold SCENE, which is where his niece Christina fucks blacks in the toilet, Negri ROBERT A friend, he STILL came inside how to get help? AND SHOW HOW TO ACHIEVE THE CUCKOLD SCENE NTR, WHERE ROBERT FUCKS CHRISTINA AND HER FRIEND, THEY STILL IN WHAT SUITS WHITE, HELP PLEASE, AT THE FIRST SHOW HOW! ?????????????????????????????????

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hello all, URGENT HELP PLEASE In BABYSITTER ACHIEVE kukold SCENE, which is where his niece Christina fucks blacks in the toilet, Negri ROBERT A friend, he STILL came inside how to get help? AND SHOW HOW TO ACHIEVE THE CUCKOLD SCENE NTR, WHERE ROBERT FUCKS CHRISTINA AND HER FRIEND, THEY STILL IN WHAT SUITS WHITE, HELP PLEASE, AT THE FIRST SHOW HOW! ?????????????????????????????????
For Christine to have sex with the random black guy you must be on a relationship with Christine but to have something else with Jess or Sonya, this will trigger Christine asking you if this is exclusive or an open relationship. Tell her "keep things open" and when she later asks you if she can see other man you tell her yes. But make sure she has more lust points

Mar 21, 2019
For Christine to have sex with the random black guy you must be on a relationship with Christine but to have something else with Jess or Sonya, this will trigger Christine asking you if this is exclusive or an open relationship. Tell her "keep things open" and when she later asks you if she can see other man you tell her yes. But make sure she has more lust points
Thank you very much, but how to do to be with her with Christina in a relationship, on what day does it happen then ??????

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Hello. I need help, the walkthrough really isn't clear (latest example from where I am: " [choosing] quid pro quo will have consequences later (good or bad, depending on your point of view)." , great, as usual I have no idea what to do).

I have a general question, I'm in the corporate route: I wanted to let some ntr scenes happen, so I didn't warn Christine regarding that Silver guy, but I realized you get those scenes INSTEAD OF her scenes with MC (?). I thought I could have both, her fooling around with her boss but still having a relationship with MC too, it doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a way at some point to have Christine and MC together even if you're already in this path ? If I'm forced to choose an exclusive relationship for her, I'd prefer MC to have her instead.
I'm at the sauna btw, maybe I can still get her back at this stage of the story ? (doesn't seem so).

edit: Ok I've just read the comments above, so if I understand well, it's possible to be in a relationship with her but to still share her. You just have to avoid the ntr routes (rather counterintuitive but ok) at the beginning of the game so that she develops a relationship with MC, and then tell her to keep things open later ?
Am I right ?

Last edited:

slackhead

Oct 6, 2020
Hello. I need help, the walkthrough really isn't clear (latest example from where I am: " [choosing] quid pro quo will have consequences later (good or bad, depending on your point of view)." , great, as usual I have no idea what to do).

I have a general question, I'm in the corporate route: I wanted to let some ntr scenes happen, so I didn't warn Christine regarding that Silver guy, but I realized you get those scenes INSTEAD OF her scenes with MC (?). I thought I could have both, her fooling around with her boss but still having a relationship with MC too, it doesn't seem to be the case. Is there a way at some point to have Christine and MC together even if you're already in this path ? If I'm forced to choose an exclusive relationship for her, I'd prefer MC to have her instead.
I'm at the sauna btw, maybe I can still get her back at this stage of the story ? (doesn't seem so).

edit: Ok I've just read the comments above, so if I understand well, it's possible to be in a relationship with her but to still share her. You just have to avoid the ntr routes (rather counterintuitive but ok) at the beginning of the game so that she develops a relationship with MC, and then tell her to keep things open later ?
Am I right ?
I'm aiming the same thing! I want MC have a relationship with Christine but she still had sex with Silver/Robert during the boat party. Let me know if you got to this.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018

Am I right ?
I get your predicament. Personally I have never gotten to share Christine with another guy ie let her have sex with other men on the yacht. Maybe try getting into a relationship with her and have her lust higher than love points by the time you get to the boat party?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Maybe try getting into a relationship with her and have her lust higher than love points by the time you get to the boat party?
Actually I still didn't reach the boat party yesterday, but now I did. I've read a lot of stuff happens there so I want to see the party in this route before keeping that playthrough on a hold, and starting the game again on another save in which I "warn" Christine.

I noticed you can change the stats however you want (a cheat I guess), it will simplify the tests. It's simply too hard to understand the conditions for many things in this game and the walkthrough really doesn't help. That's the main downside of Babysitter.

Btw where I am on the boat I just had to do a very cruel choice between two of the hottest scenes (fucking the slutty daughter of Silver, or DPing Julia and then creampie-ing Sonya before her husband) . Many good scenes in general in that game.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Actually I still didn't reach the boat party yesterday, but now I did. I've read a lot of stuff happens there so I want to see the party in this route before keeping that playthrough on a hold, and starting the game again on another save in which I "warn" Christine.

I noticed you can change the stats however you want (a cheat I guess), it will simplify the tests. It's simply too hard to understand the conditions for many things in this game and the walkthrough really doesn't help. That's the main downside of Babysitter.

Btw where I am on the boat I just had to do a very cruel choice between two of the hottest scenes (fucking the slutty daughter of Silver, or DPing Julia and then creampie-ing Sonya before her husband) . Many good scenes in general in that game.
It's been a while since I played this game. I do remember the yacht scene being very elaborate although the two choices you mentioned does ring a bell. I think I only ever picked the sonya option since she's a main ish character. Silver's daughter on the other hand is a throw away character.

However I think by choosing to do either one of the above, you will miss out on the conversation in the hot tub with chris and jess. Might be wrong tho.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
It doesn't seem so, I'm right there, and if you go directly to the hot tub the same dialogue begins.
As for the two scenes, in the end I chose Julia+Sonya, aside from your reason it's also because Julia's scene was the most naughty. I'm sad Alyssa (Silver's daughter) won't become important though, liked her craziness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
I see Shaddy did a mod for this that includes a replay scene function which is awesome, but it cuts out all the NTR scenes, is there one that includes them? (I know people get up in arms about NTR but sometimes I'm in the mood for it sometimes I'm not so I'd just like the option lol.)

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Is the ending after the slideshow as it just put me back in the apartment like nothing happened? Does anything else happen or was that it?

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I see this is the third highest when it comes to thumbs. Is it really that good?
Probably the best NTR game I've seen, if you make the wrong choices. Hell I've played mostly all the prominent NTR games as well as harem.. still this game ranks for the top 2 out of all of them. Who am I kidding this game is ranked 1 for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once the music starts, you know some shit is about to go down.

I wish the developer wasn't going through his personal problems so we can play his new game.. but life happens and I hope him the best.

Last edited:

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Probably the best NTR game I've seen, if you make the wrong choices. Hell I've played mostly all the prominent NTR games as well as harem.. still this game ranks for the top 2 out of all of them. Who am I kidding this game is ranked 1 for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once the music starts, you know some shit is about to go down.

I wish the developer wasn't going through his personal problems so we can play his new game.. but life happens and I hope him the best.
I do think that this is one of the best NTR games that there is. Because while others just straight up give you seeing your girl getting corrupted (nothing wrong with that) this one is slowly building up to it and when you get there it never dissapoints you

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I do think that this is one of the best NTR games that there is. Because while others just straight up give you seeing your girl getting corrupted (nothing wrong with that) this one is slowly building up to it and when you get there it never dissapoints you
Even the regular love path is good too because like the ntr, it is slow building.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes