Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there a way to seduce Monica? From the dialog during the vacation there seem to be some hints but I didn´t find a way to have some private fun with her.
There is only one scene with her.
I was playing with WT mod now and I saw this scene with mod. I don't know exactly what requirements must be met to have this scene.

But if you want, download the WT mod and there is gallery/replay. This scene is there. Same as the rest of the scenes. Only there are no NTR scenes. ;)

junj

Jan 4, 2018
Reactions: kaze32

junj

Jan 4, 2018
It's not a myth buddy. You have to be on the lust path, have sex with Jess and Sonya, be in a relationship with Christine, she'll ask you if you want to keep things close or open. If you say her that keep things open she'll ask you in the yatch that if you're ok with her sleeping with other men. You have to tell her that it's ok and later in the epilogue you'll get that scene.
my god this game need galery scene so badly lol, too easy to miss something

CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
I am stuck at yatch scene , they are in hot tub it says "i should look around more before going back there" but no direction option appears

ankoushinwa

Sep 16, 2020
is there a lot of NTR scenes here? i only finished the love route..
and also how long does does the ntr route? im not really into ntr so i need to know this stuff to get ready lol

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hi, about the ntr if you take this route its as long as the rest i think (love and lust route)
Actually if you choose either NTR route (Robert or Silver) the story is somewhat shorter seeing as the end part of the game (where you go on the trip with Monica, Jessica, and Christine) can only happen if you choose the love/lust route without the NTR.

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Actually if you choose either NTR route (Robert or Silver) the story is somewhat shorter seeing as the end part of the game (where you go on the trip with Monica, Jessica, and Christine) can only happen if you choose the love/lust route without the NTR.
o yeah very true long time i didnt play the game i didnt remember the last updates was the trip with the girls^^

Asgramm

Jun 8, 2018
Im stuck on a decision during the yacht event. When you have to decide to go with Alyssa, Stay with Paul and Julia or check on the girls. If i choose Alyssa the scene happens, i go to the hottub but after the conversation i dont get the option to go to the deck. If i choose to check on the girls the conversation happens i go to the deck but get on a "go to deck" loop there. Only way to progress is by staying with Paul and Julia but thats not my prefferd choice. Any fixes for this which aren't starting over from the start?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Im stuck on a decision during the yacht event. When you have to decide to go with Alyssa, Stay with Paul and Julia or check on the girls. If i choose Alyssa the scene happens, i go to the hottub but after the conversation i dont get the option to go to the deck. If i choose to check on the girls the conversation happens i go to the deck but get on a "go to deck" loop there. Only way to progress is by staying with Paul and Julia but thats not my prefferd choice. Any fixes for this which aren't starting over from the start?
If I understand your question correctly, I think you can only choose one of the three options available. After that, the game makes you go to the tub to join Jess and Chris since the other areas would have been empty.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes