underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
NTR is for Jessica and Christine? And MC will watch them having sex with others dudes or will he hear that they had sex?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Wow great game!

But is there no thruple ending where you actually get to include Jess for more than just threesomes?

Looking at guides it looks like you either get Christine + threesomes with Jess (+/- cheat with Jess solo) or you get Jess solo if Christine breaks up with you.

Christine admits shes bi and admits she loves Jess and enjoys sex with her and I know theirs an option to have an open relationship with them so I don't get why that option doesn't exist (unless it's just not in the guides).

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
no
Wow great game!

But is there no thruple ending where you actually get to include Jess for more than just threesomes?

Looking at guides it looks like you either get Christine + threesomes with Jess (+/- cheat with Jess solo) or you get Jess solo if Christine breaks up with you.

Christine admits shes bi and admits she loves Jess and enjoys sex with her and I know theirs an option to have an open relationship with them so I don't get why that option doesn't exist (unless it's just not in the guides).
Sorry buddy, but there's no harem ending on this game, it's either with one girl or no girl

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Lol don't make me sound like on of those fucks that cry whenever you're forced to choose! I don't mind choosing and not every game needs a harem but it just seemed so fucked up for Christine to fuck Jess over and over knowing shes in love with her and that they will never work out that I wanted her to have a happy ending.

I wouldn't consider a thrupple to be a harem though especially when the dynamics of it are that Jess loves Christine more than she does the MC (does she even love the MC or is fucking him just her way of being close to Christine/she loves sex?)

All told though (and I'm not sure if I'm beating a dead horse here because I didn't read back more than 5 pages of this thread) I do actually really like the MC and Jess more than MC and Christine. I felt like it was a missed opportunity for the Ski trip for the mom to not become suspicious of MC/Christine and force MC/Jess to pose as a couple instead to throw off suspicion and then allow a branch where MC/Jess went solo based on choice/Christine's jealously.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
All told though (and I'm not sure if I'm beating a dead horse here because I didn't read back more than 5 pages of this thread) I do actually really like the MC and Jess more than MC and Christine. I felt like it was a missed opportunity for the Ski trip for the mom to not become suspicious of MC/Christine and force MC/Jess to pose as a couple instead to throw off suspicion and then allow a branch where MC/Jess went solo based on choice/Christine's jealously.
I think this is a result of the dev rushing towards ending the game. Past a certain point in the game everything just seemed to resolve very quickly. The silver conspiracy, the corruption etc. Hence why the endings feel unsatisfactory.

Granted I still very much prefer an ending to no ending at all, since most games either drag on for way too long or get no ending. This is all my guess though since I did not follow the development of the game. I played it when it was completed.

edit: yea I also much prefer Jess and MC over Christine and MC. Jess is way too hot.

Reactions: Jah-Ith-Ber

saiytil

Nov 18, 2019
[QUOTE = "Swmytr, message: 5572269, membre: 657609"]
Je suis coincé à la scène du yatch, ils sont dans le bain à remous, il dit "Je devrais regarder autour de moi avant de retourner là-bas" mais aucune option de direction n'apparaît
[/CITATION]
same

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Lol don't make me sound like on of those fucks that cry whenever you're forced to choose! I don't mind choosing and not every game needs a harem but it just seemed so fucked up for Christine to fuck Jess over and over knowing shes in love with her and that they will never work out that I wanted her to have a happy ending.

I wouldn't consider a thrupple to be a harem though especially when the dynamics of it are that Jess loves Christine more than she does the MC (does she even love the MC or is fucking him just her way of being close to Christine/she loves sex?)

Yeah I agree with your points, even though I just started the game a couple days ago and at the moment I'm only up to the Spa scene where the girls first meet Sonya. I usually like to read a couple pages of the thread to get a feel for whether or not its worth investing my time in a game, so that being said, and knowing what I know so far, I am also confused there wasn't a poly-relationship ending.

It's clear Christine has a strong connection to the MC due to their shared past and her long time crush when he was there for her and they bonded over music/movies/even video games iirc when she was at an impressionable age. Then apparently there was a falling out between the MC and her mother and they stopped hanging out, so it's only natural for those feelings to come back. Jessica's feelings for her was a surprise at first, but as the game progressed it became obvious part of the reason she was constantly looking out for her and even cockblocking her at times was possibly due to her growing attraction to her best friend, even if it was on a subconscious level to start.

I also question so far how there is a solo path for Jessica considering her rapidly growing feelings for Christine while simultaneously flirting with the MC and reminding Christine she finds the MC attractive. I also think it's possible that because she failed in her early attempt to separate the MC and Christine (when she invited her on a couple different occasions to stay with her only to be turned down) being with the MC means she gets to stay closer to Christine not to mention she's just in lust (and not love) with the MC. After all, she did just admit while having that one-on-one talk in the massage room with the MC that she stayed with Andrew for as long as she did in small part due to her enjoying fucking.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes