Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I take back what I wrote earlier about the lack of a throuple ending with Christine and Jessica. Following the WT mod allowed me to see the ending with Christine staying with the MC, while we cheat on her with Jessica on the side for at least a couple of months while Chris works on her career. Not one to normally be ok with blatant cheating, but with Jessica it's kinda complicated. Jess is still lonely and heartsick over Chris, and even the MC to a lesser extent but unable to move on. Thankfully she's ok with hooking up on the side so she gets all the sex she's craving, but loves Chris too much to ruin her relationship with the MC, so she keeps it quiet until the solution to their problems suddenly appears!

In a weird twist of fate, since Chris still had feelings for Jess and enjoyed their earlier 3some so much she wanted to ask for a repeat of that night, but was too shy/embarrassed to bring it up. Good thing she must have talked about it to Jess at some point offscreen who suggested to the MC to bring Chris along to their next tryst for some good 3some fun.

As I interpreted that successful outcome, Jess became a regular part of their sexy time going forward and an unofficial part of their relationship as she never moved on and dated anyone else. Good thing Chris came to terms with sharing the MC, and figured it was better to share him with the only other person she's in love with than some other woman.

Happy ending achieved... especially the pregnancy part. The only outcome I would have liked to see as a 'what if?' is what would have happened if after Monica's secret crush and the truth behind her jealousy over the MC's affair with her married friend (instead of hooking up with her) would have been allowed to play out after they got back from the cabin and presumably had sex. I know it's insane throwing in a last minute L.I., but it would have been a nice, brief epilogue either juggling Monica, Jess and Chris, or leaving Chris and Jess to be together while the MC pursued a relationship with Monica.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I take back what I wrote earlier about the lack of a throuple ending with Christine and Jessica. Following the WT mod allowed me to see the ending with Christine staying with the MC, while we cheat on her with Jessica on the side for at least a couple of months while Chris works on her career. Not one to normally be ok with blatant cheating, but with Jessica it's kinda complicated. Jess is still lonely and heartsick over Chris, and even the MC to a lesser extent but unable to move on. Thankfully she's ok with hooking up on the side so she gets all the sex she's craving, but loves Chris too much to ruin her relationship with the MC, so she keeps it quiet until the solution to their problems suddenly appears!

In a weird twist of fate, since Chris still had feelings for Jess and enjoyed their earlier 3some so much she wanted to ask for a repeat of that night, but was too shy/embarrassed to bring it up. Good thing she must have talked about it to Jess at some point offscreen who suggested to the MC to bring Chris along to their next tryst for some good 3some fun.

As I interpreted that successful outcome, Jess became a regular part of their sexy time going forward and an unofficial part of their relationship as she never moved on and dated anyone else. Good thing Chris came to terms with sharing the MC, and figured it was better to share him with the only other person she's in love with than some other woman.

Happy ending achieved... especially the pregnancy part. The only outcome I would have liked to see as a 'what if?' is what would have happened if after Monica's secret crush and the truth behind her jealousy over the MC's affair with her married friend (instead of hooking up with her) would have been allowed to play out after they got back from the cabin and presumably had sex. I know it's insane throwing in a last minute L.I., but it would have been a nice, brief epilogue either juggling Monica, Jess and Chris, or leaving Chris and Jess to be together while the MC pursued a relationship with Monica.
Ngl the scene where the mc cheats on Christine with Jessica in the epilogue is really hot. Kinda wished we get to see some dialogue for that scene.

For endings I would have liked to see a Jess only ending. The closest we got was where Christine leaves the MC and Jess consoling the MC iirc. But there were no sex scenes with Jess for that ending which is a shame.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

annubis39

Sep 14, 2019
Just gotta say, I really felt the happy ending was kinda abrupt as it stops after the prison scene and in the mod, you get diverted back to the house. It was a really weird experience as I was suddenly out of the loop and thought I had to play again?? :D

The other ending was thought provoking though..

Reactions: TamaMountain

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just gotta say, I really felt the happy ending was kinda abrupt as it stops after the prison scene and in the mod, you get diverted back to the house. It was a really weird experience as I was suddenly out of the loop and thought I had to play again?? :D

The other ending was thought provoking though..
Agreed. As I also used the mod, I got confused at the end when it seemed we were stuck in a loop and there was more game to play. Typically I was used to seeing credits rolling or being taken back to the main menu.

I liked the happy ending quasi-throuple w/Chris & Jess....especially with the pregnancy reveal, but could have seen a little more added to that, like whether there was an engagement or a second pregnancy (Jess) to go along with Christine.

The other ending, while bittersweet wasn't as bad as I had thought. Sure the abortion and Christine's subsequent ghosting of everyone she loved was pretty dark, at least the MC was able to fall in love and have a proper relationship with Jessica. While neither the MC or Jess got closure from how Christine just left, at least they were able to take comfort in each other and still salvage some kind of happy ending. Truthfully I was never convinced Christine was as in love with Jess as she was with her, and the only way Jess was ever going to be able to move on and try to love someone else was for Chris to remove herself as a possible L.I.

Reactions: annubis39

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Sure the abortion and Christine's subsequent ghosting of everyone she loved was pretty dark, at least the MC was able to fall in love and have a proper relationship with Jessica.
The only thing missing from that ending was a nice sex scene with Jess, like the ones in the Christine ending. Jessica was the reason I was so invested in the game lmao.

There's something about her model and the situations involving her, like the spa scene or the yacht scene, that was so masterfully done. Props to the dev for writing the sex scenes really.

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
I was wondering if there is a Harem Route , I read the walkthrough but I'ma be honest I had trouble understanding it. ( Friendship , Open relationship ) also I Banged Verusca so not sure if it affected the path I already took.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I was wondering if there is a Harem Route , I read the walkthrough but I'ma be honest I had trouble understanding it. ( Friendship , Open relationship ) also I Banged Verusca so not sure if it affected the path I already took.
Hmm the closest you'll get to a harem route is where the MC ends up with Christine, and occasionally cheats on her with Jess and Sonya.

I cant remember who this Verusca is but if you're talking about Mr Silver's wife then no, it does not affect the endings in a major way. Good luck.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah I just followed the WT mod and pretty much was able to bang both main and side girls without any negative consequences.

DR5700

May 25, 2019
how do you access the console, i'm trying to do the happy ending route but when i do shift- O, it doesn't allow me to do any console commands. I'm on mac if it helps any.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I've been trying to get UnRen to work with this game for hours and I can't for the life of me even get past the title page without this error message coming up. And they keep repeating because apparently the sound files are messed up. But I don't even think this game had sound to begin with. Does anyone know what's going on? Here's the message I get. Even when I hit ignore, it pops up again, but instead says sounds/click.wav can't be found.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/MainMenu.mp3'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/MainMenu.mp3'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Babysitter 0.2.2b.
Sun Jun 27 16:38:43 2021

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
I did a quick load and things look good, even managed to get some sound effects. But every time I try to save or load the game, this pops up
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/click.wav'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3380, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1060, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1038, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 979, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 457, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 73, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "D:\Stuff\Babysitter-0.2.2b.-win\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/click.wav'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Babysitter 0.2.2b.
Sun Jun 27 17:35:08 2021

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes