Asgramm

Jun 8, 2018
If I understand your question correctly, I think you can only choose one of the three options available. After that, the game makes you go to the tub to join Jess and Chris since the other areas would have been empty.
Yeah correct, but the thing is that the only available choice is not the one i want to make. And the other two are just broken for me. Im missing out on the conversation between Silver and the girls with the only choice that works for me, and to me it seems important to actually hear that conversation. If its no big deal that im missing out ill just continue with the only option left but id rather continue the way i want.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah correct, but the thing is that the only available choice is not the one i want to make. And the other two are just broken for me. Im missing out on the conversation between Silver and the girls with the only choice that works for me, and to me it seems important to actually hear that conversation. If its no big deal that im missing out ill just continue with the only option left but id rather continue the way i want.
What's the only option that works for you? It's been a while since I played the game but I remember always choosing to stay with Paul and Julia since that advances Sonya's questline.
I can't remember if that skips the conversation the MC has with the girls and Silver in the tub. If it does, I remember the conversation not mattering that much.

Asgramm

Jun 8, 2018
What's the only option that works for you? It's been a while since I played the game but I remember always choosing to stay with Paul and Julia since that advances Sonya's questline.
I can't remember if that skips the conversation the MC has with the girls and Silver in the tub. If it does, I remember the conversation not mattering that much.
Yeah i can only stay with Julia and Paul, but i read that you advance the Sonya line in a diffirent way if you make any other choice. By staying with Julia and Paul you miss out on a conversation between Silver and the girls about silver giving a job offer to Jessica, you only join the girls after Silver has left. But if as you say the conversation between Silver and the girls doesnt matter much then there isn't really a big problem.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah i can only stay with Julia and Paul, but i read that you advance the Sonya line in a diffirent way if you make any other choice. By staying with Julia and Paul you miss out on a conversation between Silver and the girls about silver giving a job offer to Jessica, you only join the girls after Silver has left. But if as you say the conversation between Silver and the girls doesnt matter much then there isn't really a big problem.
Pretty much. Whether you choose to encourage Jessica to take up Mr Silver's offer doesn't matter all that much, if at all.

Don't know if you've already completed the game but as you near towards the end of the game, you'll get the feeling the developer sort of rushed for an ending, hence these decisions that seemingly don't matter. At least that's my take on it as I did not follow the development cycle for the game. I only played it when it was completed.

Asgramm

Jun 8, 2018
Pretty much. Whether you choose to encourage Jessica to take up Mr Silver's offer doesn't matter all that much, if at all.

Don't know if you've already completed the game but as you near towards the end of the game, you'll get the feeling the developer sort of rushed for an ending, hence these decisions that seemingly don't matter. At least that's my take on it as I did not follow the development cycle for the game. I only played it when it was completed.
Yeah i haven't completed it yet so thats why i was a bit dissapointed about this bug. But now ill just continue anyway i can. Thanks alot for the help, really appreciate it.

Reactions: TamaMountain

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
This VN could have used way more content with the NTR paths. It seems like the dev had such great build up with the corruption and seduction of the girls, but then it was just blah, here is 2-3 animations, that are repeated, and that's it.
Yea I definitely got the feeling the game was rushed towards the end. As you said there was plenty of buildup with the corruption of the girls (the one that sticks out to me is Jess' webcam gig) but the payoff was underwhelming.

A shame really as I would have liked to see Jess explore more of the camgirl aspect. I find that to be the hottest part of the game.

Reactions: fruitpunchflavored

Arzil

Nov 5, 2019
In day 27 it is impossible to advance with the story the scene is repeated continuously I think it is a bug
When Mc, Jess and Christine are on the couch

Apr 23, 2020
Quick question. The "Study Remote Access" does not appear when I try to surf and can't send a virus to Jessica. Did i do something wrong?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Quick question. The "Study Remote Access" does not appear when I try to surf and can't send a virus to Jessica. Did i do something wrong?
Hmm the "study remote access" should appear as long as you have reached that point in the story. For me what didnt always work was the virus itself, but I have always gotten the option to study it.

Apr 23, 2020
Hmm the "study remote access" should appear as long as you have reached that point in the story. For me what didnt always work was the virus itself, but I have always gotten the option to study it.
According to the guide I'm using, it should appear after meeting Jessica or before sending the program to the creep.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
How did it not work? What dialogue did you get when it didn't work?
It's been a while since I played the game but what I was getting at is that I was always able to study the remote access online while surfing the net. So that has always worked.

But iirc, even if you managed to study and send the virus via email to Jessica, there's a possibility that the virus wont work. That happened on my very first playthrough. I recall reloading a save and doing something different.

edit: If I'm not mistaken, if your MC does not "work" enough, the virus wont work after you send it to Jessica, so you won't be able to see through her webcam.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
According to the guide I'm using, it should appear after meeting Jessica or before sending the program to the creep.
Hey sorry I just can't remember when exactly does the MC get to study remote access since it's been so long.

But if you're using the guide you should not miss it. Good luck. I don't think there's bug in this part of the game.

Apr 23, 2020
Hey sorry I just can't remember when exactly does the MC get to study remote access since it's been so long.

But if you're using the guide you should not miss it. Good luck. I don't think there's bug in this part of the game.
I followed the guide to a T and still nothing. I'll play some more and maybe the option will appear.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes