Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Probably the best NTR game I've seen, if you make the wrong choices. Hell I've played mostly all the prominent NTR games as well as harem.. still this game ranks for the top 2 out of all of them. Who am I kidding this game is ranked 1 for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once the music starts, you know some shit is about to go down.

I wish the developer wasn't going through his personal problems so we can play his new game.. but life happens and I hope him the best.
Oh.. I didn't see the ntr, people like what they like but I fucking hate it. I assume its not avoidable?

Edit: Nvm I see it is, that's good.

Sutterbuck

Mar 8, 2021
Probably the best NTR game I've seen, if you make the wrong choices. Hell I've played mostly all the prominent NTR games as well as harem.. still this game ranks for the top 2 out of all of them. Who am I kidding this game is ranked 1 for me.
I'm don't care for NTR as a fetish and the couple times I went down that path out of curiosity had me reloading my save so fast haha, but I'm really glad it was included in the game. There were actual consequences to your choices and you can't just skip text through the game. You have to actually think about what you want and how your actions may affect those potential outcomes. It made the characters feel more real instead of just some some soulless box for the player to inevitably check off with no effort. This also made the outcome when you actually succeed with Chris that much more enjoyable because you know you actually worked for it, and she chose you because of your actions and not just the plot of the game.

This game is far from perfect but what it does well it does amazingly, and really sets itself apart from many other games in those aspects.

Reactions: kaze32

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
My biggest problem with it is the constant switching between first and third person. the dev should have picked one and stuck with it. I cant get as involved with a third person adult game in most cases, it's a huge immersion breaker for me.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I was actually asking for the name of this font in dialog.I am playing it on android so didn't find it in game folder.Will appreciate if you or anyone can tell it's name.
Not sure why or when you were asked that but the game still defaults to foo_regular.ttf.

font "foo_regular.ttf"
color "#fff"
outlines [(2, "#222222", 0, 0)]
size 120

It's one of two fonts, foo regular or comic sans ms bold italic. Both are in the game folder on android. Font.png

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/Picture845.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'backgrounds/Picture845.jpg'

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Sure, I think this is the one.

The only one I can't find is Chris fucking some random dude in the bar bathroom.. I think its a myth
It's not a myth buddy. You have to be on the lust path, have sex with Jess and Sonya, be in a relationship with Christine, she'll ask you if you want to keep things close or open. If you say her that keep things open she'll ask you in the yatch that if you're ok with her sleeping with other men. You have to tell her that it's ok and later in the epilogue you'll get that scene.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 1.01GB
Compressed version for Win/Linux (431MB): - - -
MATE, ALL LINKS DIED!!!!
PLS, UPLOAD AGAYN COMP VERSION! :(:(:(:(

Reactions: Qmil679

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
It's not a myth buddy. You have to be on the lust path, have sex with Jess and Sonya, be in a relationship with Christine, she'll ask you if you want to keep things close or open. If you say her that keep things open she'll ask you in the yatch that if you're ok with her sleeping with other men. You have to tell her that it's ok and later in the epilogue you'll get that scene.
I could've swore I've tried that before yet Chris remains faithful to me at the bar scene late game.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] [T4bbo] - Original Size: 1016 MB

Download Win,Linux (457MB)
: - - - - -
Download Mac (442MB): - - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

tttttttt84

Dec 20, 2018
Is there a way to seduce Monica? From the dialog during the vacation there seem to be some hints but I didn´t find a way to have some private fun with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes