kwab123

May 21, 2021
It would be cool to see this game re-done with better, more dimensional animations and longer action scenes like you're seeing in the more "modern" VNs from the past year.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
It would be cool to see this game re-done with better, more dimensional animations and longer action scenes like you're seeing in the more "modern" VNs from the past year.
Yea just imagine the scene at the spa with Jessica remade with better animations. Well at least we have Babysitters for that. I hope Jessica has some sex scenes in that game.

Reactions: Jumbi

kwab123

May 21, 2021
Any other games like this where you have a family that can either go harem with you, or go the corruption route?

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So i was trying to use the walktrough to get the happy ending and it says i need to enable the dev console.

I used unren to do it but now the game crashes at start up, is complaining about not finding some audio files. What gives?

Also, why would i need to add points via console? Its not possible to do without cheating?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So i was trying to use the walktrough to get the happy ending and it says i need to enable the dev console.

I used unren to do it but now the game crashes at start up, is complaining about not finding some audio files. What gives?

Also, why would i need to add points via console? Its not possible to do without cheating?
I managed to get the happy ending without fiddling around with the console. IIRC you need to make sure Christine's love points is higher than her lust(?) points. That way she stays with the MC during the epilogue.

Reactions: code991

lessmother3

May 11, 2020
Do you know any other game, where you can have "bad sex" when you screw up and don't put enough foreplay? Like with Christine in this game. I mean when you can continue anyway.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Do you know any other game, where you can have "bad sex" when you screw up and don't put enough foreplay? Like with Christine in this game. I mean when you can continue anyway.
There's a game called Cockwork Industries where every sex scene is a mini game. If you fail to do the mini game flawlessly, the girls will be unsatisfied with the sex.

And yes even if the girls are left unhappy, you can still continue with the game.

Reactions: lessmother3

poser002

Dec 22, 2019
Would love if this story grew or a back story of Jessica. She was the best part of the story and visually the best. Be nice if the dev came back from personal stuff and was able to restart this story rather then the other game.

Reactions: TamaMountain

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ANYONE KNOWS THE COMPUTER PASSWORD?I TRIED MY NAME AND ALL OTHER AVAILABLE OPTIONS NONE WORKED

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes