TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Finished up the game yesterday. Really enjoyed it, although the ending sequence was a little unsatisfying - my relationship with Christine ended up falling apart, which really sort of surprised me. I ended up with a very brief epilogue of staying with Jessica hopefully long term and that was it. Now, not going to lie, I did like Jess more, but overall I stuck with Christine, didn't get cucked or NTR'd as I've heard, and Jess was a willing participant in our threesomes at times. But after getting away with Monica not finding out... it just surprised me that our relationship and pregnancy fell apart, just seemed like out of nowhere. My lust score was just a point or two higher than the other one, not sure if that impacted? Christine didn't have sex with anyone else (besides Jess) so it just sort of threw me off, maybe enough to ding a star. Otherwise, it would be a fantastic 5/5.
Definitely agree with you on the ending and also the overall game itself. I think that this is one of the better written games here and the author seems to have a good grasp on the whole slow burn thing. the buildup to the story and just the scenarios were very hot and jessica is probably one of the sexier girls here.

one thing though, I kind of wish that jessica would have tried the horse dildo if we had not intervened when mr silver offered her money. I remember reloading a save and was disappointed when she does the exact same thing for mr silver. feels like that path was underdeveloped. now I'm not huge on ntr or freakish dildos, it's just jessica is way too hot.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
So I went back to that point, and literally a 3 point swing was the difference between our relationship shattering and having a happy ever after together. Unbelievable, it's like one 'bad' joke can down the whole relationship lol.
Thanks for the help!
when you had sex with her for the first time was your lust higher or lower and did you do it properly because if not you can make it so she fools around to get you jealous if you select during the conversation where she asks if you want it exclusive choosing exclusive and avoiding doing things with jess and your assistant takes off that
I finally finished the game and got the bad ending too on the dating Christine route, and was a little shocked to say the least, so I went back and looked at the code.

The entire good/bad ending hinges on only Chris's friendship/horny points, more friend than horny - good ending, more horny - bad ending. This is also decided long before the end of the game too

You can have sex with whoever you want in the game and still get the good ending with Chris, as long as her friend points are higher, still trying to process this one to be honest, you get punished for doing the sexy stuff with the main love interest in the game.

I see what the dev was trying to do, build the relationship off of being with each other and not sex, Just don't know what to think about it to be honest.

I don't know about the non solo route though.

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
I owe it to myself to stick with this game until all paths are completed, especially since I've invested this much time... but my god, these different paths are horrible. I'll never understand the logic of having women go 0-100 into full blown sluts. It makes no sense. The romantic path with Christine is so boring you almost look forward to playing the NTR path, I'm not a NTR guy whatsoever but the NTR path and scenes were much hotter, there was far more content in the NTR path... yet they all end up the same way with both Jessica and Chris being mindless fuck slut dolls.

I was hoping at least by me pushing Chris towards Silver that I'd have a clear shot at Jess but... NOPE. It's either Christine or nothing, which is a fucking joke. I was hoping that Jess was the actual smart one.. Now I'm just wanting this whole thing to be over with.
I loved this game at the beginning, but I don't care for the dark paths. Should be exiting without the NTR, etc. Not into sharing, and why must the women become thots? So many games out there manage to be very hot with NTR and thottery being optional. Not into sharing

• Red Heart
Reactions: alexander1111

united4012

May 10, 2019
Is there anyway to make Jessica pregnant? Tried a few routes but only seem to get the "knocked up" with Christine... Anyone been able to impregnate any other girl ?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Is there anyway to make Jessica pregnant? Tried a few routes but only seem to get the "knocked up" with Christine... Anyone been able to impregnate any other girl ?
the only other person you can knock up is silvers wife by having sex with her twice

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
So on Day 11 after I've fucked Sonya in my bed and I'm asking her to leave, is there anyway I can make her remember that she met Christine before?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I once knew how to do that by modifying a file to allow to use the console but have forgotten which file and what to change.

highway1

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know the exact sequence to have submissive sex and anal sex with Jessica on the boat tried following walkthrough but she always refuses...guess there are some steps missing...tried searching....and cant read through 676 pages...any help much appreciated...thanks

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone know the exact sequence to have submissive sex and anal sex with Jessica on the boat tried following walkthrough but she always refuses...guess there are some steps missing...tried searching....and cant read through 676 pages...any help much appreciated...thanks
what do you mean she refuses? It's been a while since I played but if I remember correctly she either (i) tells you to be a good friend to christine in which case you dont get the scene or (ii) you get the chance to kiss her and get the sex scene.

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Wow, the artist in this game didn't complicated anything to put hair in men models. It's a bald convention.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
There are bugs in this game:

1. ChrFriend variable not defined and causing script crash. Should be just Friend.

2. Block StopSilverDay25 ends with jump SilverHorseDildo

Actually there should be no Horse Dildo scene in that case.

3. And MC mentions there that Silver should delete the video of Tina, though Christine doesn't work with Jess...

PS.

4. And MC tells Chris about Veruca's deal twice (second time on day 28, before going to the new club).

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just finished. I guess I got the happy ending. Ended up with Christine, pregnant, with her mom's approval. After I chose exclusive, turned down sex with anyone else except for the threesome stuff with Jessica. Shitheads all in jail. Above average game, probably would give it a 4 out of 5 star rating.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Just finished. I guess I got the happy ending. Ended up with Christine, pregnant, with her mom's approval. After I chose exclusive, turned down sex with anyone else except for the threesome stuff with Jessica. Shitheads all in jail. Above average game, probably would give it a 4 out of 5 star rating.
yea I liked this game quite a bit honestly. kinda wished there was a jessica ending though.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes