kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I believe the dream was referring to him dreaming about Christine fucking him. Cause in the ending I got, Monica contacted MC again for naughty time but MC said no, unless that is dream too, which I doubt.
I tried lots of things but every time my character fucked Monica on the couch in his dream and she never contacted him. If you fucked her in the dream she gets angry to Christine when she revealed her relationship. If you didn't she already knows and completely okay with it.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I really need to teach myself how to change the script files in Ren'py games.

The sex scene between Jessica and Silver is just begging to have all the spelling and grammar errors corrected, and partially rewritten so that Jess enjoys herself more.

You could easily rework the scene so that the one image of the MC looking at his monitor, you could have dialogue of Jess and Silver sharing a mutual climax, and then cut back to Jess easing off of his dick as cum drips out.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Ok, ok, but seriously what is the Devs fetish with traffic? Did traffic touch him in his special no no place growing up? I think it mentions traffic on every other screen.

Scuzzy

Oct 11, 2017
I heard about this today. It looks interesting, but "Babysitter" seems a bit misleading considering there doesn't appear to be loli or shota.

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Is this game a visual novel or sandbox type game where you can move around the environment and make decisions?

frEEm

Oct 7, 2017
Is this game a visual novel or sandbox type game where you can move around the environment and make decisions?
It's a VN with some sandbox elements. The choices are fairly limited and scripted, and the story is on rails with branches, but there are areas where you can move through the house on your own or see one scene before another.

Reactions: Anarys
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes