measlyline

Apr 17, 2020
good evening here I have a problem I found the password in the laptop of the pc which is Mister M but when I type it it gives me the wrong password

Nov 4, 2018
I just updated my Unofficial Android Port to FINAL(v0.2.2) Compressed + Uncle Restoration.
2.2b or 2.2fv?

Because 2.2b is the bug fix for 2.2fv,
like the wrong animation reference with pregnant Christine.

Or rather if 2.2fv has the hotfix applied Aside from grammar fixes and such 2.2b really doesn't matter otherwise for anti ntr players.

Rather not play to the end and not get the Christine preggo sex scene because this neither has the the hotfix or is 2.2b.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How do you get jessica on the silver path
To get her on the silver path when you get the chance to stop him from blackmailing her when spying on her on the computer don't help her. Later on you will get a second chance to save her assuming you didn't help her the first time. When this chance comes up again ignore it and let the scene play out. Afterwards she will be locked on the silver path.

Not sure if having christine on the non NTR path will undo this seeing as I never played this route but if you have Christine on the NTR path prior to doing this Jessica will be locked after doing these two things.

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
I want to give this game a try but I'm afraid it has many more ways to be a cuck than not... I played in the past and I remember that if I wasn't following the WT I was gonna definitely get NTR since it has many ways to get it. From the comments and reviews I can see it is a great game but probably not for me because of the previous reasons... Sad and unfortunate :(

junj

Jan 4, 2018
You have to be on the lust route, when Christine asks you if you want to keep open or close (and you have done things with Jess or Sonya) and say you want to be open she will fuck a guy in the club, but given that she leaves at the end you can't have more scenes like that
wow how to get this scene

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
wow how to get this scene
Follow the lust route but let Chris see you have sex with Sonya and give Jess a massage on the spa (and have sex) kiss Sonya and when Chris asks you how it's going to be your relationship let her know that it's going to be open, and in the yacht she will ask you if she can fool around too and you must say yes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I want to give this game a try but I'm afraid it has many more ways to be a cuck than not... I played in the past and I remember that if I wasn't following the WT I was gonna definitely get NTR since it has many ways to get it. From the comments and reviews I can see it is a great game but probably not for me because of the previous reasons... Sad and unfortunate :(
When I played it it actually seemed pretty easy to avoid NTR. Choose treat Christine and Jess as yours, as make decisions not to let them get too close to the other men

Reactions: Arnaud

BloodWizer

Oct 27, 2020
I've played this a few times now. I really enjoy my playthroughs of it. I stay away from the NTR though as that's not my thing. Thanks for the story. ;)(y)

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Im a little confused and hopefully someone can set me straight.

A few months ago I played this game. I tend to not treat these as games, but more as stories. Because of that, I normally start off with a walkthrough from the very beginning. I know, its odd, but thats how it is.

I used the walkthrough posted in the first post. Due to how the wording was, I followed the wrong route. I followed the Patreon Horny, because I was unable to find the Patreon friendly and I was trying to avoid the corp route because.... creepy douchecunt.

I was very disappointed with the outcome and asked around. I was told the outcome I got (Chris ditches you in the end) was because horny was higher than friend points. At the time I went back and tried to fix it (without help from the walkthrough since I still cant find a "Patreon friendship" route). I failed and was pretty frustrated. I was then told if I didnt mind cheating I could just set a few vars at a certain point and get the ending I wanted (MC and Chris stay together in the end). I did this, but obviously frustrated with the whole thing I complained about this in my review.

I was since told by 2 people that I was either using the wrong walkthrough, or I was missing the route. I just cannot see where I am missing it. Ive done so many google searches to find what I am missing. Ive found:

(this is the one in the OP, in this I can only see the Corp Friendship and Patreon Horny routes)

(ends at bowling alley, but has "friendship route", although I think this is considered the corp frienship route

(This one might have the right route, however some of the choices seem wrong (and conflict with other friendship routes in walkthroughs). For example in bowling alley, theres a choice "Think about how you feel next time" that per the rpy file should only happen if I fucked Sonya that day (didnt, and this WT skipped it also))

Ive heard about another fan made walkthrough in this thread that is apparently behind a paywall. I havent found that one so I cant comment on it.

At this point I am just trying to find out which is the best way to get a MC+Chris "Happily Ever After" ending? I know (or think I know?) that Friend must be higher than Horny so I assume friendship route.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Im a little confused and hopefully someone can set me straight.

A few months ago I played this game. I tend to not treat these as games, but more as stories. Because of that, I normally start off with a walkthrough from the very beginning. I know, its odd, but thats how it is.

I used the walkthrough posted in the first post. Due to how the wording was, I followed the wrong route. I followed the Patreon Horny, because I was unable to find the Patreon friendly and I was trying to avoid the corp route because.... creepy douchecunt.

I was very disappointed with the outcome and asked around. I was told the outcome I got (Chris ditches you in the end) was because horny was higher than friend points. At the time I went back and tried to fix it (without help from the walkthrough since I still cant find a "Patreon friendship" route). I failed and was pretty frustrated. I was then told if I didnt mind cheating I could just set a few vars at a certain point and get the ending I wanted (MC and Chris stay together in the end). I did this, but obviously frustrated with the whole thing I complained about this in my review.

I was since told by 2 people that I was either using the wrong walkthrough, or I was missing the route. I just cannot see where I am missing it. Ive done so many google searches to find what I am missing. Ive found:

Mega (this is the one in the OP, in this I can only see the Corp Friendship and Patreon Horny routes)

(ends at bowling alley, but has "friendship route", although I think this is considered the corp frienship route

(This one might have the right route, however some of the choices seem wrong (and conflict with other friendship routes in walkthroughs). For example in bowling alley, theres a choice "Think about how you feel next time" that per the rpy file should only happen if I fucked Sonya that day (didnt, and this WT skipped it also))

Ive heard about another fan made walkthrough in this thread that is apparently behind a paywall. I havent found that one so I cant comment on it.

At this point I am just trying to find out which is the best way to get a MC+Chris "Happily Ever After" ending? I know (or think I know?) that Friend must be higher than Horny so I assume friendship route.
I've attached a zip folder of the three different walkthroughs I've been able to find sometime ago. Can't remember where. Think I did a Google search for one of them.
I was able to get the ending where Chris stays with Mc in a loving relationship following the corporate route (I can't remember which choices I went differently with though).

The one walkthrough might be the same as the Mega link.
Hope they help.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes