harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See I would of like to of seen this added upon but it still was nice that it ended up in the game i guess.
Will I get this type of BDSM threesome ending in non-ntr path? If not, then this game is just a another stereotypical optional NTR route game where NTR means hardcore, rough, bdsm while non-ntr means regular romance sex. Who declared Non-NTR = just romance? I want to kill him now.

Reactions: silversurfer1

jjwhite222555

Apr 3, 2020
Could anybody tell me how to get more Jessica and silver scenes cause I only get like 1 or 2. Apparently, you can make her his whore.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Depends on how you criticize things, but for the most part people tend to be pretty sensitive to all kinds of criticism here.
Yeah, it's really strange. Like people are supposed to only say good things about a game or something, we're playing the games not advertising them :LOL:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah, it's really strange. Like people are supposed to only say good things about a game or something, we're playing the games not advertising them :LOL:
Really? Somebody reported my post for criticizing NTR? Wow.
Depends on how you criticize things, but for the most part people tend to be pretty sensitive to all kinds of criticism here.
I'm pretty sure it's because any sort of NTR discussion (both for and against) tends to derail threads, it becomes the only thing discussed for a long while and it can get pretty heated, so mods step in pretty quickly to nip them in the bud. I didn't report your comment FWIW.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I'm pretty sure it's because any sort of NTR discussion (both for and against) tends to derail threads, it becomes the only thing discussed for a long while and it can get pretty heated, so mods step in pretty quickly to nip them in the bud. I didn't report your comment FWIW.
It was an old post at this point and buried pages back. No one responded with any argument.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bucketbot89

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
is there a happy ending for jessica? or is it all for chris?
Well one route i found pretty much good ending for Jessica is the Lust combined with NTR Robert route for Christine, Do almost everything with Jessica and let christine fall in ruins/love with Robert and in end Jessica and MC become close lovers. Might be same if go Silver NTR route, but not yet tried.

FKorus

Sep 7, 2019
Playthrough the game and read the walkthrough, but I'm unable to understand what the walkthrough talks about in terms of the Cuckold route. I haven't seen anything the walkthrough describes when I try to follow it. Am i actually missing anything or have I gone though all the things the game has to offer?

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Well one route i found pretty much good ending for Jessica is the Lust combined with NTR Robert route for Christine, Do almost everything with Jessica and let christine fall in ruins/love with Robert and in end Jessica and MC become close lovers. Might be same if go Silver NTR route, but not yet tried.
It is, but I wouldn't necessarily call it good. I mean your own niece betrays you for Silver and then bangs him in your home. She never speaks to you again. Even though you end up with Jess she still maintains loyalty to Christine, but has to accept her friend being brainwashed by Silver.

There's also a part that makes no sense where Silver eventually cheats with Jess. I discovered this can go two ways. One Christine is so far gone she accepts him cheating and just remains his slut. The other she at least finally dumps him, but goes back home to her mom.

Reactions: Subyan

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Playthrough the game and read the walkthrough, but I'm unable to understand what the walkthrough talks about in terms of the Cuckold route. I haven't seen anything the walkthrough describes when I try to follow it. Am i actually missing anything or have I gone though all the things the game has to offer?
You have to be on the lust route, when Christine asks you if you want to keep open or close (and you have done things with Jess or Sonya) and say you want to be open she will fuck a guy in the club, but given that she leaves at the end you can't have more scenes like that

Reactions: FKorus

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
It is, but I wouldn't necessarily call it good. I mean your own niece betrays you for Silver and then bangs him in your home. She never speaks to you again. Even though you end up with Jess she still maintains loyalty to Christine, but has to accept her friend being brainwashed by Silver.

There's also a part that makes no sense where Silver eventually cheats with Jess. I discovered this can go two ways. One Christine is so far gone she accepts him cheating and just remains his slut. The other she at least finally dumps him, but goes back home to her mom.
Thanks, I preffer personaly the route Christine stays with her Uncle too and not betrays him, but sometimes i like cheat paths too, like in Anna's exciting affection i love how she unfaithfull, but here in Babysitter I wish there were more paths, like Christine maybe ended dating Josh, or Christine and Jessica live together, but somehow I dislike the NTR paths, Not that they bad done, they very well done, but it hurts to see a relative end in a bad choice of life and become a lost cause. Althought the NTR Robert route, would have been fun if there was a second ending, like if the Uncle been always understanding and let her free to see Robert, but warned her still for what Robert is, that in end Cops bust in Roberts place and arrest both and find a large stash of drugs and Robert end in jail for years and Christine go back her Uncle after been short periode in jail herself. But I know won't happen since they finished developing this VN.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Lollonman

Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See I would of like to of seen this added upon but it still was nice that it ended up in the game i guess.

What's the path you have to follow to get to this ending? I thought it would be the 'Drugs on the yacht' ending and in fact I can read the reference to the threesome cam shows, but this scene is not there. Am i missing something?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
What's the path you have to follow to get to this ending? I thought it would be the 'Drugs on the yacht' ending and in fact I can read the reference to the threesome cam shows, but this scene is not there. Am i missing something?
You have to let Christine to be close to Robert, Jessica on the Silver path, and you have to be honest with Christine on the yatch

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes