Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Finally got around to play it after it's been on my computer for so long and it starts out ok, bud did they lose the writer like 1/3 into the game or something? It's like everything sounds ok and then boom, a wild russian appears.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Finally got around to play it after it's been on my computer for so long and it starts out ok, bud did they lose the writer like 1/3 into the game or something? It's like everything sounds ok and then boom, a wild russian appears.
Yes, you got that right. The writer changed mid game. The second writer wasn't Russian though, she was a native English speaker.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yes, you got that right. The writer changed mid game. The second writer wasn't Russian though, she was a native English speaker.
Thought so, in the beginning the dialogues were somewhat decent, than it got worse and the picked up again a couple updates later.

Reactions: Aristos

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Bfff, I'm not 100% sure (if someone else is, please chime in) but I think it happened around the time of the yacht party.
I think I noticed it earlier, maybe day 5 or 6, but I'm also not entirely sure.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I think I noticed it earlier, maybe day 5 or 6, but I'm also not entirely sure.
Ok, so I did some revision and there were actually 3 writers for this game.
I'm not sure if the first one was in fact the dev himself, but in the post linked below the second writer called Burt Reynolds Mustache mentions he had become the new leading writer and clarifies some aspects (BTW he's a long-time user on this site and is now collaborating with PhillyGames in City Of Broken Dreamers.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/post-462286

He was in charge, for example, of the night out with the girls which led to the jacuzzi scene at the MC's apartment, as well as of probably my favourite one: the bowling date with with Christine where they two end up at a karaoke bar.
He was the writer for quite a while until early 2019, when some difficulties arose and he left the project.
The new writer called Sindel took charge of the project in April 2019. It must have been at the end of the yacht event or right after it because she wrote the cam session with Jessica where she chats with her patrons. She's also the writer of T4bbo's second game.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Ok, so I did some revision and there were actually 3 writers for this game.
I'm not sure if the first one was in fact the dev himself, but in the post linked below the second writer called Burt Reynolds Mustache mentions he had become the new leading writer and clarifies some aspects (BTW he's a long-time user on this site and is now collaborating with PhillyGames in City Of Broken Dreamers.)

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-final-v0-2-2b-t4bbo.2428/post-462286

He was in charge, for example, of the night out with the girls which led to the jacuzzi scene at the MC's apartment, as well as of probably my favourite one: the bowling date with with Christine where they two end up at a karaoke bar.
He was the writer for quite a while until early 2019, when some difficulties arose and he left the project.
The new writer called Sindel took charge of the project in April 2019. It must have been at the end of the yacht event or right after it because she wrote the cam session with Jessica where she chats with her patrons. She's also the writer of T4bbo's second game.
Oh wow I just assumed T4bbo was the writer for both his games. Has Sindel worked on any other games? I like her writing is she was responsible for Babysitter's story

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Oh wow I just assumed T4bbo was the writer for both his games. Has Sindel worked on any other games? I like her writing is she was responsible for Babysitter's story
As I said, she was only responsible for the writing of the latter part of the game. She arrived when the game had been in development for 2 years already. Her user here is JFSindel, in case you wanted to contact her for some reason.
She's currently writing Babysitters, which we don't know if will be completed as T4bbo suffered a family tragedy this summer and hasn't said anything since he informed his patrons about it :(

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Well I finally got around to finish both routes and I have to say it's a pretty decent game. Better in some instances, worse in other but overall enjoyable. Is there an ending where Christine doesn't leave at the end on the horny route? I got the one where they break up and from the Walkthrough it seems like there is an addition where you start dating Jessica, but I didn't get it. Maybe I missed the part.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Well I finally got around to finish both routes and I have to say it's a pretty decent game. Better in some instances, worse in other but overall enjoyable. Is there an ending where Christine doesn't leave at the end on the horny route? I got the one where they break up and from the Walkthrough it seems like there is an addition where you start dating Jessica, but I didn't get it. Maybe I missed the part.
I didn't know there was an ending where she leaves that's not NTR. My ending was with Christine and dating Jess on the side.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I didn't know there was an ending where she leaves that's not NTR. My ending was with Christine and dating Jess on the side.
Mine was like "Yeah, everything was really cool and passionate, they did a lot of stuff and Christine learned a lot about herself, but there was a point where they knew i wouldn't work out longterm, so they broke up."
Seems like there are quite a few different endings here that I didn't get besides the ntr ones.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She will always leave on the horny roiute, what matters perhaps more on that route is who you end up with.

Reactions: Lotex

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
She will always leave on the horny roiute, what matters perhaps more on that route is who you end up with.
Seems like I messed up everythig since I didn't end up with anyone. Do you know who the possible ladies are? I guess Jessica and Sonya are an option, maybe Veruca?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Seems like I messed up everythig since I didn't end up with anyone. Do you know who the possible ladies are? I guess Jessica and Sonya are an option, maybe Veruca?
Jessica is certainly one yes (kind of)...can't recall off-hand what other ends you get without re-checking myself. If you wish for Chris to stay you have to go the love route (and avoid the NTR), this route also has the possibility of you both being with Jess too.

If you want a specific end it's wise to use the walkthrough after your first run through, lots of diff things can affect the endings.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes