ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Silver is not that bad, I mean, for me, the WORST is clearly the fucking ape Robert.. fucking asshole playing with Christine as a toy.. of course, Silver is another piece of shit, but dude, Robert.. damn I hate him so hard.
Depends on route probably. In mine Robert was just a meathead that worked for Silver. His target was mainly Jess. Unfortunate for him she was all mine. We consoled each other about Christine.

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Depends on route probably. In mine Robert was just a meathead that worked for Silver. His target was mainly Jess. Unfortunate for him she was all mine. We consoled each other about Christine.
I played two NTR paths, and the love path of course, and I can say clearly that the worst NTR is with the fucking monkey Robert by far. I did the two NTR only with Christine (dont let them get Jess too of course, too much for me to see this..) and trust me, Robert is worse than Silver with her in the end.

Reactions: Tegerian
Jul 20, 2020
Okay thanks... I rather avoid it and play some wholesome harem games
NTR is avoidable if you choose the right options (they're pretty obvious) I personally loathe NTR, but I played this game twice for two seperate endings and I think it's worth a playthrough at least once.

On my first playthrough I actually had a few bad decisions where the NTR path was chosen, it literally gave me anxiety, lol I guess that's a testament to the writing of this one. lol

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Dang that sucks, I guess the creator wanted to tease. The last web cam scene between the two are the spanking with costume?

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Anyone know the best way to get love/horny points for each of the characters?

I tried to follow the walkthrough but some of what's in it, I've never seen in the game. And on day 9-10, I got fewer points than what's described as the max at the end of both days.

Help?

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes