• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
On an unrelated note, you've been around here for a while longer than I have, so I feel safe in asking you. What's the name of that game referred to as the small tit or petite paradise? It's Harem something or other, but I can't remember what the full name is to save my life.
I took a few minutes to reply because I thought I might know the name but it wasn't the game I thought.
I'm really sorry to disappoint you but I don't play any game with the word harem in the title so I can't be of any help :(

Naturally. You're hilarious my dude
Thank you, I'm really flattered. There are many other people here way funnier and wittier than me but you have to look for them.
There used to be many more not long ago but some "emigrated" due to a fun-police policy that was established in several places of this forum :whistle:

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I took a few minutes to reply because I thought I might know the name but it wasn't the game I thought.
I'm really sorry to disappoint you but I don't play any game with the word harem in the title so I can't be of any help :(

Thank you, I'm really flattered. There are many other people here way funnier and wittier than me but you have to look for them.
There used to be many more not long ago but some "emigrated" due to a fun-police policy that was established in several places of this forum :whistle:
Ahh yeah, the fun police have struck me once for lashing out against a topic I'm vehemently opposed to. I've met a few of the funnier people on here, though I know some have come and gone. I understand not playing games with Harem in the name, most of the time I wouldn't either, but I do need a massive small tits fix since I've been inundated with knockers that could legitimately be used as melee weapons in way too many games :ROFLMAO:. I suppose I can dig up that old petite appreciation thread and find the name through there, though thanks for trying to help.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ahh yeah, the fun police have struck me once for lashing out against a topic I'm vehemently opposed to. I've met a few of the funnier people on here, though I know some have come and gone. I understand not playing games with Harem in the name, most of the time I wouldn't either, but I do need a massive small tits fix since I've been inundated with knockers that could legitimately be used as melee weapons in way too many games :ROFLMAO:. I suppose I can dig up that old petite appreciation thread and find the name through there, though thanks for trying to help.
I loathe monster melons myself but I do like girls with good hips and ass so I'm not a huge fan of petite girls. My favourite appreciation thread is the one devoted to sweeping hips and thicc thighs.
You're welcome. I hope you get lucky ;)

Reactions: JaegerMister

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I loathe monster melons myself but I do like girls with good hips and ass so I'm not a huge fan of petite girls. My favourite appreciation thread is the one devoted to sweeping hips and thicc thighs.
You're welcome. I hope you get lucky ;)
I can appreciate great hips and thicc thighs :) the problem is too many games think that if you have those then you gotta be at least a D cup and way too many treat gloriously delicious smoll tiities as something unattractive and undesirable or they'll give you some delicious smoll ones, but only as sidepieces while the main LI or main LI's that are available for endings have the melee weapons Ballistics instead :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Aristos

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
There are values that do not align with the walkthrough and choices that no longer exist in the game
It seems to be the case. Some examples on the corporate route's walkthrough would be:
  • On the end of day 8, if you choose to "check out her ass", Mike automatically stops doing that and carries her to bed. The day ends with [Friend 25/Horny 10] because you get 1 Friend point when you pick her up.
  • On day 9, instead of getting Horny+2 from the day's events, you only get +1. You still get +2 for "143. massage calf", ending the day at "Friend 25/Horny 13" instead of "Friend 24/Horny 14".
  • On day 10, "What's the worst thing you've done" gives an extra +1 Friend.
  • On day 11, "Think about how you feel next time" doesn't appear. I still get the "Back off" at the end of the date on the KTV event.
I would assume the plot continues diverging from the walkthrough after this point. It looks like there are some obscure prerequisites for certain options to appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balpheron

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Such a shame honestly
Well, that Jess could get pregnant in this game would totally break the bg that was created around her (the typical bitch friend), so it makes sense that there is no such option, in addition to what I understand, she makes a cameo in the other babysitters so it may be another reason why she cannot get pregnant (as long as T4bbo has been consistent and continues with Jess in how it was after babysitter of course, if not forget this haha)

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes