Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I don't get it. I did not install the software on her laptop, nor did I creep on her but I am still getting the game over screen right after making a choice whether to install software on her laptop or not.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I don't get it. I did not install the software on her laptop, nor did I creep on her but I am still getting the game over screen right after making a choice whether to install software on her laptop or not.
Maybe u steal her pants, pajama or spy in the bathroom, the first days in the game has a high risk for game over, u need act normal with her untill she falls in love with u, then u can perv what u want. The spy software never gave me a game over btw.

Mickey_3x

Aug 31, 2020
hello ! Game is crazy good !

I just wonder (and sorry if it was asked before, but the thread is quite long) :

any ways to know if we saw all the scenes?! Without a "gallery", it is hard to know if we progressed 100% :-/

Last edited:
Reactions: Tegerian

ding000

Dec 6, 2016
Believe me, you'll never have that problem with me. I've been in polyamorous relationships before and I myself consider myself to be polyamorous. I have however been with partners who are not and therefore our relationships were monogamous. Those, ironically, are the ones that ended up with me getting cheated on. The thing about polyamory is that (usually, though this isn't always true, as sometimes members of the relationship will have partners that the others are not involved with personally, due to their own reasons, though they are still open with each other about it) if it's one partner with another while a third watches, it isn't cheating or cuckoldry, because all of the partners are just that, partners. Very, very few polyamorous relationships have sex with partners that are NOT already in the relationship, which is what cuckoldry is. Cuckoldry is a very selfish person taking pleasure at their partners expense, usually involving humiliation and showing that the person cucking their partner does not care for them at all. Polyamory is never like that. It's a consensual open act by partners in a loving relationship. TL;DR: Chances are the person in a polyamorous relationship that is fucking another member of said relationship while another watches has either been fucked, will be fucked or is about to be fucked by the watcher. :ROFLMAO:
That's actually not true and cuckoldry is actually closer to being polyamorous then you think. There is cuckoldry where both partners have an understanding with each other and both get excitement out of it. The main difference being that there usually are no emotional feelings towards the bull, although that's not an exception. Both can be consensual and open, and in a sense a polyamorous can be seen as selfish as only one partner is not good enough for him/her. Not saying it is but it could be seen as such. Both are very similar with some nuanced differences.

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
Awesome game, actually got attached to the characters for the first time. So much so that when I tried an NTR playthrough I became so infuriated with Silver that I couldnt finish the playthrough. Instead did a corporate playthrough solely to annhilate him, to include fucking his daughter and knocking his wife up..

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Awesome game, actually got attached to the characters for the first time. So much so that when I tried an NTR playthrough I became so infuriated with Silver that I couldnt finish the playthrough. Instead did a corporate playthrough solely to annhilate him, to include fucking his daughter and knocking his wife up..
Right on. Silver must pay! :devilish:

Senapsvargen

Feb 9, 2020
So, I have tried to search this thread but cant find my issue.My game just froze, the UI parts disappered and i cant continue the story. Ths happen on day 28 after the nightclub when Christine have beed with Robert in the VIP. Now she is on her knees infront of the MC and I xant continue. Sorry if the solution has been presented before.

Tegerian

Aug 10, 2020
So, I have tried to search this thread but cant find my issue.My game just froze, the UI parts disappered and i cant continue the story. Ths happen on day 28 after the nightclub when Christine have beed with Robert in the VIP. Now she is on her knees infront of the MC and I xant continue. Sorry if the solution has been presented before.
It isnt one of the scenes where you have to click on body parts is it? For example:

384. Mouth (+1 Christine engagement)
385. Play with tits (+1 Christine engagement)
386. Legs (+1 Christine engagement)
387. Caress her cheek (+1 Christine engagement)
388. Hand (+1 Christine engagement)
389. Mouth (+1 Christine engagement)
390. Mouth (+1 Christine engagement)
391. Caress her cheek (+1 Christine engagement)
392. Play with tits (+1 Christine engagement)
393. Hand / Play with tits / Legs (choose only one and don’t repeat from now on)
394. Hand / Play with tits / Legs (choose only one and don’t repeat from now on)
395. Hand / Play with tits / Legs (which ever is last will have different outcome)

Reactions: Senapsvargen

Alderaan86

Aug 28, 2017
There is an ending with Christine and Jessica together? I have the friendship pregnant, the horny leaving, and the robert and silver ntr ending, there is no triad ending?
And if someone had it, please share it?
Thanks in advance

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
There is an ending with Christine and Jessica together? I have the friendship pregnant, the horny leaving, and the robert and silver ntr ending, there is no triad ending?
And if someone had it, please share it?
Thanks in advance
I'll re-post what someone else provided (and I haven't tested this)..... but:

"Basically ignore Sonya, fuck Jessica on the yacht and fuck Jessica in the couch in the cabin.

To get Jess on the couch I think you have to stay silent when the question of who sleeps with who comes up?

And if you want Christine pregnant, you have to cum inside her at that one particular scene** on the kitchen table."

**If you do this right, there will be a notification on-screen that says, I think, "Knocked Up!" or similar

Reactions: Alderaan86

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Need a DLC where Silver gets turned out in Prison, because fuck that guy.
Silver is not that bad, I mean, for me, the WORST is clearly the fucking ape Robert.. fucking asshole playing with Christine as a toy.. of course, Silver is another piece of shit, but dude, Robert.. damn I hate him so hard.

Reactions: Tegerian
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes