Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter mod [final] [khumak]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Since I've made some changes recently I thought I'd post an updated list of all the settings I'm using for my characters in the mod. Some of these do match the vanilla game, others I had to guess at.

MC:
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, skin, nipples
- Carson 01 eyes (can't really tell what color his eyes are so I just picked one)
- Dicktator at -30% scale, +40% thickness, Glans preset 04 (+100%) and Testicle preset 05 (+100%)

Christine
- Genesis 3 female
- Vivienne head
- Sally hair
- Summer body
- Emma skin
- tan line (set03 preset)
- ultimate breast control basic nipples at 100%
- GDN Luna E04 eyes
- Golden palace genitals

Jess
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/head/skin
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Rochelle Ponytail hair (under shaping, Adjust-HeadSize1 +5% to avoid weird black splotches on her face due to clipping)
- Golden palace genitals
- ultimate breast control basic nipples at 100%

Sonya
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/skin
- Amber Head
- lip shaping tab set lips thin to 50%
- Ultimate Skin Manager change skin tone from 255/255/255 to 200/200/200
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Shanda hair
- Ultimate breast control basic nipples and implant02 shape
- Golden palace genitals

Robert
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, skin, nipples
- Ultimate Skin Manager change skin tone from 255/255/255 to 100/100/100
- Carson 03 eyes (can't really tell what color his eyes are so I just picked one)
- Dicktator at -25% scale, +40% thickness, Glans preset 04 (+100%) and Testicle preset 05 (+100%)

Silver (haven't decided for sure on his dick size yet)
- Russell HD for Michael 7 (body and head)
- Russell skin
- Russell Eyes 01
- Dicktator at -35% scale, +20% thickness, Glans preset 04 (+100%) and Testicle preset 05 (+100%)

Josh (Jess's brother)
- Genesis 3 male (no face or body morph)
- 90% scale (for his entire body), wanted him to be an adult but not fully grown
- Carson navel
- Carson nipples
- Carson skin
- Elliot Eyes 07
- Dicktator (-30% scale, +20% thickness, Glans 4 +100%, Testicles 5 +100%)

Here's a comparison shot of all of them using the above settings:

TheGang.png

Reactions: Kinglen and ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I hope it goes through, it's not as satisfying if we don't see his perverted glee
Yeah in particular I'd really like to do a small expansion for his hotel scene. I still think I could probably tweak something that sort of works just using his vanilla renders plus some modified shots using MC's model but I'd rather have the right assets for it.

I suspect I won't do another update with major NTR in it for Robert and Silver until I decide to do a strip club event. Hopefully by the time I get to there I'll have the right asset for Silver. I'm not sure yet how big my NTR creeper stuff will be for Josh. I'm going to try and get a full scene set up for him this week sometime once I figure how how I want to tweak MC's model to use for him. I might give him a different face, will have to see if I have any others besides Carson that look plausible for him. I have no idea what asset they used in the vanilla game.

I would also like to do a scene with Robert's gym girlfriend if anyone knows what asset is used for her. Something along the lines of the vanilla scene with MC fucking Silver's wife. Assuming they don't do it in a future vanilla game update that is. I wasn't expecting that scene with Silver's wife so maybe we'll get lucky :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So I think Josh will actually be easier than I thought to reproduce. I think Taboo just used the default Gen3 male without any morphs for him. Or at least it looks close enough to me. Here's a few comparison shots. Vanilla game, default male 3 figure, MC's morph (Carson head and body):

Day9_JessPlace_Bathroom18.jpg Josh_default_Gen3.png Josh_default_Carson.png

Reactions: ltpika

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Updated my comparison shot with my idea of Josh. Let me know what you guys think. I figure he's an adult but maybe not fully grown yet so a bit smaller than MC and Robert.

Reactions: ltpika

Schattenlust

Formerly 'Veroxis'
Sep 3, 2018
The installation says, copy it to game/images. The problem is, the "images" folder is a rpa data and i cant open it. Do you have an idea how to fix it?

Sorry, iam not a native speaker

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm happy to report that I now have the asset I needed for Silver. Haven't decided what size to make his dick yet but at least now I know I can do NTR scenes with him in the future.

Silver.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The installation says, copy it to game/images. The problem is, the "images" folder is a rpa data and i cant open it. Do you have an idea how to fix it?

Sorry, iam not a native speaker
You don't need to unpack that. Just put my images folder inside the game folder (with my mod_pics folder inside that). The images in the backgrounds folder are in the rpa and the game will read those fine without being unpacked.

Schattenlust

Formerly 'Veroxis'
Sep 3, 2018
You don't need to unpack that. Just put my images folder inside the game folder (with my mod_pics folder inside that). The images in the backgrounds folder are in the rpa and the game will read those fine without being unpacked.
thanks

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Great that you got Silver. Any plans with Silver's daughter in the future? I doubt we'll get some father/daughter sex before the main game is done.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Great that you got Silver. Any plans with Silver's daughter in the future? I doubt we'll get some father/daughter sex before the main game is done.
I don't know what asset was used for her. I can look through the fan art page and see if anyone mentioned it but there's already a fuck scene for her on the Yacht with MC and Eugene (probably spelled his name wrong). Definitely something I'd consider if I find something that looks like her since I'm a fan of it being possible for MC to get some payback against his NTR villains for people on the vanilla path. I really liked the scene with Silver's wife.

Would love to see a similar one with his daughter where he actually knows it's happening or maybe watches it. Same for Robert's gym girl. But like Silver's daughter I don't know what assets were used for the gym girl. I also don't have the right asset for Robert's gym but I do have another gym resource I could use. If I get a resource that looks close enough for the gym girl I could see doing a scene where Christine goes to the gym with MC, Robert and his girl are there, and depending on the path you're playing either Christine or the gym girl get fucked in the locker room/shower while their nemesis watches. Or for people on the romance path would probably need a scene where MC fucks Christine instead and maybe Robert and/or his girl see it.

Edit: Wait did you mean Silver fucking his own daughter? Hadn't thought about that, but again I would need the resource used for his daughter first.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Ooh, I like the gym girl idea. Maybe if Chris has some Robert points spying could turn into a swinging event.

I hope you can figure out the assets. I always found it hard to believe Silver wouldn't be fucking his daughter, total Ivanka situation.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ooh, I like the gym girl idea. Maybe if Chris has some Robert points spying could turn into a swinging event.

I hope you can figure out the assets. I always found it hard to believe Silver wouldn't be fucking his daughter, total Ivanka situation.
He strikes me as the type, I agree. But his daughter doesn't. Not that she's not enough of a slut, I think she's definitely a total slut. But, she strikes me as the type who has some sort of grudge against him and would do whatever she thinks would piss him off the most. Fucking his nemesis in front of him, ruining his business deals, whatever. I can't see her willingly fucking him. I could see her fucking pretty much anyone else right in front of him though, maybe being a stripper at a strip club just to throw it in his face, etc.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Her bitterness could stem from jealousy that Daddy keeps fucking other women and isn't hers exclusively.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
This is the closest thing I could find to Robert's girlfriend and F95 doesn't have her. I will probably put a request up and see if I get lucky since I think this is close enough to work. This is Brianna. I think she should have slightly more oriental looking features but I couldn't find any like that.

00-main-fw-brianna-hd-for-genesis-3-female-daz3d.jpg Day15_AfterYacht_44_output.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
So should I install this if I never played the main game before? like does it still kinda follow the original walkthrough?
I use a separate system to track what's going on in the mod vs the vanilla game so the vanilla events are mostly preserved whether you do anything from the mod or not but I would still recommend playing the game first without mods if you haven't tried it before. Then you can decide for yourself what you think when you try it with the mod.

I have some walkthroughs in my OP that you could compare to vanilla if you want to see where the differences are. Most of your choices for the vanilla game remain unchanged with or without the mod. There are a lot of extra events in the mod though and there are a few cases where I replace some things that happened in the vanilla game like the day 10 hot tub finale, the end of the hotel trip, and a bunch of the vanilla game's game over/bad ending choices.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
I use a separate system to track what's going on in the mod vs the vanilla game so the vanilla events are mostly preserved whether you do anything from the mod or not but I would still recommend playing the game first without mods if you haven't tried it before. Then you can decide for yourself what you think when you try it with the mod.

I have some walkthroughs in my OP that you could compare to vanilla if you want to see where the differences are. Most of your choices for the vanilla game remain unchanged with or without the mod. There are a lot of extra events in the mod though and there are a few cases where I replace some things that happened in the vanilla game like the day 10 hot tub finale, the end of the hotel trip, and a bunch of the vanilla game's game over/bad ending choices.
Thank you for your detailed response. I am very appreciative for the time spent replying to my question

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Taking a bit of a detour to learn some more coding. My next update I'm going to try to set my mod up so that I no longer have to edit the vanilla script file at all. If I can get it to work the way I want, that will mean all future versions of my mod will work with any version of the game. That will also mean I'm less likely to forget an event when I'm updating so less chance of bugs. Here's hoping I figure it out :)

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Still testing things, but my new method seems to work. Well worth the time I spent reading up on it. Now my updates will be a lot easier to do and a lot less prone to bugs. Starting from the version I'm working with now (not released yet), none of my future releases will replace the vanilla script.rpy file anymore. My mod will be in it's own self contained mod file from now on. I'm still replacing the screens.rpy file for now for people who want to see their corruption scores. I'm planning to take a closer look at that today to see if those changes can also just go into my mod file so I don't need to overwrite that anymore.

There's a few events that Taboo sometimes adds to in a new release that has different content depending on what day it is, like the bathroom or the web cams, but other than those events all future versions of my mod will be immediately compatible with all future versions of the game without me having to do anything to update it. I'm planning to take a closer look at those few potential conflicts and see if I can do anything to make those also be automatically compatible even if he updates them. Will have to think about it a little to see what I can tweak for that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes