indwfind

May 21, 2017
Absolutely love the NTR in this game. Played Robert's path and got to the hot tub 4-way which ended the game...does that mean that path is complete already? Or will more be added on in future updates?

Reactions: numanumani

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Absolutely love the NTR in this game. Played Robert's path and got to the hot tub 4-way which ended the game...does that mean that path is complete already? Or will more be added on in future updates?
Sadly, they decided that the 4-way was too much NTR for any single person to handle, so that's a game over route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: eroticstag

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are definitely NTR scenes after they leave the Yacht but you might have to pick choices that do not include the 4 way Yacht scene to get past that. I haven't played the NTR path much. Not sure if that's a guaranteed game over scene or whether you can get past it with the right "score", or different choices. Some scenes require having a high enough horny/friend score or having seen specific events earlier in the game to get past. If you want to know for sure you could look up that event in the code and see what variables are being tracked/triggered on. The yacht is a pretty convoluted event series though so it may be confusing.

CeramicToaD

Mar 18, 2019
Sadly, they decided that the 4-way was too much NTR for any single person to handle, so that's a game over route.
Don't tell me they're adding game overs again, after that mess where Sonya's husband comes in your office and murders you, 3 days after your choice was made.

GULali123456

Nov 7, 2018
waiting for next update & the one next & all updates ,,
love the characters relation , maybe this my life game :love: and my story which i can't tell :cry: ...

anyway i love the girl & waiting the coming updates to see the happy end ..

but not like my story end ..

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
I think the word you're looking for is "ending" :D
Two sides of the same coin. :)

Don't tell me they're adding game overs again, after that mess where Sonya's husband comes in your office and murders you, 3 days after your choice was made.
If it's any comfort, it happens pretty quickly after getting back to land. Definitely worth seeing the 4-some, just be sure to save when given the chance to lie or not lie about your identity...

Reactions: CeramicToaD

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Finally finished updating my mod so it's all my own renders now, minus a small number of crops for background. This latest version also is my first one where I try my hand at some NTR. Not really my thing so let me know what you guys think.

I did finally get the right resource for MC's hot tub at his apartment, but not until after I had already done over 200 renders using a different one so I'm not going to fix that. Anyway, hope you like it.

Here are a few teasers for those who haven't tried it, it's close to 700mb of renders:

Jess barging in on Christine in the changing rooms at the clothing store:
Changing4.png

Hot tub scene without Robert:
HotTub119a.png

Hot tub scene with Robert there but MC dominating:
HotTub124b.png

Hot tub scene with Rober there and dominating:
HotTub105.png

Sonya comes over for a dip in the hot tub:
SonHotTub32.png

Jess comes over and has a sleepover:
Chess_Sleepover8.png

Christine and MC having a little "extra" fun in the shower on their hotel trip:
HotelShower05.png
Mod link below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-mod-v0-1-8e-khumak.18347/

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Finally finished updating my mod so it's all my own renders now, minus a small number of crops for background. This latest version also is my first one where I try my hand at some NTR. Not really my thing so let me know what you guys think.

I did finally get the right resource for MC's hot tub at his apartment, but not until after I had already done over 200 renders using a different one so I'm not going to fix that. Anyway, hope you like it.

Here are a few teasers for those who haven't tried it, it's close to 700mb of renders:

Jess barging in on Christine in the changing rooms at the clothing store:
View attachment 275326

Hot tub scene without Robert:
View attachment 275320

Hot tub scene with Robert there but MC dominating:
View attachment 275321

Hot tub scene with Rober there and dominating:
View attachment 275322

Sonya comes over for a dip in the hot tub:
View attachment 275323

Jess comes over and has a sleepover:
View attachment 275324

Christine and MC having a little "extra" fun in the shower on their hotel trip:
View attachment 275325
Mod link below:

https://f95zone.to/threads/babysitter-mod-v0-1-8e-khumak.18347/
Nice renders. But 700 megs? You might want to look into compressing them. Turn them into lossless webp and they'll be a lot smaller, and the same quality.

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Nice renders. But 700 megs? You might want to look into compressing them. Turn them into lossless webp and they'll be a lot smaller, and the same quality.
I may look into that. It'll also shrink somewhat when I get around to verifying the images that I don't like/don't plan to use and remove those. I wanted to make sure I didn't accidently delete a few that I actually need though. Some of the extra images I have are for scenes that aren't finished yet, others I just didn't like how they turned out.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question - is there some way to get Jessica up to doing anal in the SPA sex scene from day 13, or the option is there just to tease players and not deliver?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Question - is there some way to get Jessica up to doing anal in the SPA sex scene from day 13, or the option is there just to tease players and not deliver?
At the spa it's a teaser. Deliverance comes at the Yacht...

Reactions: Sonico

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
And what is the sequence one should play to get her up to it?
pretty sure its whenever you have the option to either stay with jess, or go to christine. you stay with jess. happens after truth or dare in the hot tub.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
pretty sure its whenever you have the option to either stay with jess, or go to christine. you stay with jess. happens after truth or dare in the hot tub.
Yes, yes, that part i already know - i meant to ask if there's a specific movements sequence or Lust requisite in that scene, as i got some "not ready yet, maybe with some more preparation" sort of answer when i tried to play with Jess' ass.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, yes, that part i already know - i meant to ask if there's a specific movements sequence or Lust requisite in that scene, as i got some "not ready yet, maybe with some more preparation" sort of answer when i tried to play with Jess' ass.
Once you get to the sex scene you have to get her aroused enough and also play with her ass. Save just before in case you don't do it right. If you fail, it will still let you fuck her, but not in the ass.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Once you get to the sex scene you have to get her aroused enough and also play with her ass. Save just before in case you don't do it right. If you fail, it will still let you fuck her, but not in the ass.
It was basically what i did the moment i decided to try Jessica instead of following Christine. Oh well, guess i'll have to grind a little until i get it right.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
C/P from the walkthrough:

Sex With Jessica: Path One – Doggy Sex or Face up sex: For the first creampie in doggy style you don't have to do anything but have sex as normal and end it early with cumming in Jessica. For belly spraying during face up sex option you need to have low arousal of Jessica to not trigger submissive sex when choosing to change position to “face up”.

Path Two – Submissive Sex: For submissive sex ending you need to have high arousal level of Jessica to trigger submissive sex when choosing to change position to “face up”.

Path Three – Anal: You can try for anal position only from doggie style. She will agree to anal if you have prepared her for it during the previous foreplay. Make sure to massage her ass twice, once during low arousal, and once during very high arousal. For the Anal ending you need to make sure that Jessica is aroused enough first. Then flip her over. You have to play with her ass at least twice. You will know you are good to go when she isn't averse to you putting your finger in.

Reactions: Sonico

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
C/P from the walkthrough:

Sex With Jessica: Path One – Doggy Sex or Face up sex: For the first creampie in doggy style you don't have to do anything but have sex as normal and end it early with cumming in Jessica. For belly spraying during face up sex option you need to have low arousal of Jessica to not trigger submissive sex when choosing to change position to “face up”.

Path Two – Submissive Sex: For submissive sex ending you need to have high arousal level of Jessica to trigger submissive sex when choosing to change position to “face up”.

Path Three – Anal: You can try for anal position only from doggie style. She will agree to anal if you have prepared her for it during the previous foreplay. Make sure to massage her ass twice, once during low arousal, and once during very high arousal. For the Anal ending you need to make sure that Jessica is aroused enough first. Then flip her over. You have to play with her ass at least twice. You will know you are good to go when she isn't averse to you putting your finger in.
Great - the walkthrough while having a lot of info is not always simple to search for some bit, sspeciaally if you haven't read it all and is still going through one's first run. Thanks a bunch, really.

Reactions: Blayo
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes