Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I was more like supporting what you have said. XD
I just started the game and saw that they are similar (Chris and this girl), and since I don't know much about the story of Babysitter, I was wondering if this new game would be a sequel.
It just crossed my mind that, if this game were a prequel rather than a sequel, that could actually be Chris.
That's definitely her face, that's for sure. Younger and with a different hairstyle.
Maybe a cameo, who knows...

Reactions: xfirstninx

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
1.) Own crowdfunding platform:

After lot of testing, coding, studying and overall administration we finally finished our own crowdfunding platform which is also opened to all creators who don't want to be dependent on Patreon.
Besides independence from bullying from Patreon, the main advantage of the platform is that 100% funds are going from supporter to creator. I don't know whether you know, but on Patreon 35% funds goes to Payment processors, Patreon and VAT. So we creators receive only 65% of your hardcore earned money even before income taxation.

Also lot of people left from Patreon due to their practices for good...

I hope more and more people will start to use the site in the near future although many are afraid of cryptocurrencies even tough they don't have to.
@T4bbo if adultpledge doesn't take any of the funds, how do you pay for the hosting, bandwidth, etc?

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
@T4bbo if adultpledge doesn't take any of the funds, how do you pay for the hosting, bandwidth, etc?
Well, there are various ways to raise money in future. Advertisement with ads, exposure of creators who have VIP membership, processing VAT once threshold is reached... we just need to get site going and attract supporters and creators to join.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
Well, Jessica was always planned to be in the new game. So yes, that's the real Jess.
As for Chris, I don't think so, but I might be wrong.
Since the first game has NTR, and let's imagine that this is a prequel. Do you think it is a good idea to have Chris as a character? Okay, a cameo I get it, but just see the post he did (this new one before your reply). It is another pic of her. Images posted often make it looks more like a current character then a cameo.
Anyhow. I didn't play enough of the game to now the story to speculate. That sucks. I need to know better the characters. I don't even can say if it could be a prequel. But if that girl backwards is Jess, so she looks younger. And this girl that we think is Chris gives me a impression that she is younger to, looks more immature, and has that piercing thing near the lips that I automatically relate with teenagers.
Prequels and sequels of these visual novels always hold me back when they don't have the same MC. And even if it isn't about the "main girl". It is a personal opinion of course. I have nothing against the developers choices.
About sequel I usually don't like to know what comes next. If the games ends in a way, mainly if it ended in a way that you went to catch (one of many different endings), I don't like to see the future. The future is cloudy, I don't want to know what happens next, because the future is like this, we don't know whether if we are going to die tomorrow or live more 80 years. And after a story well ended, let our minds guides the future is wonderful, because we tend to find the more pleasure future and this left a good feeling inside us.
As for prequel. To see the past of your girl it is not something good to get it. As the same of the future, the past is too cloudy, but we have a chance to discover just the good things, and it is usually what happens in the original game. If a prequel happens would like to know with how many partners your girlfriend had sleep, how many public places she used, or those nasty shits her made? We don't even like to see this in the real life. We like to live the present and forget about this (unless you have a kinky about this ;)). Everyone had their past.
Okay, these things I said are a trait of my personality, but I think this is kind of common. I tend to get emotional and personally attached with the characters when they are well developed.
When I finish the game I will have something to say, and if the characters actually let me feel the way I said before, then I will just hope that they don't show as regulars in the new game, because if they do I will probably avoid it. But maybe, if it was a cameo, and depending when the game passes, I can give it a try.
I talked a lot. No one is gonna read this. XD

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Since the first game has NTR, and let's imagine that this is a prequel. Do you think it is a good idea to have Chris as a character? Okay, a cameo I get it, but just see the post he did (this new one before your reply). It is another pic of her. Images posted often make it looks more like a current character then a cameo.
Anyhow. I didn't play enough of the game to now the story to speculate. That sucks. I need to know better the characters. I don't even can say if it could be a prequel. But if that girl backwards is Jess, so she looks younger. And this girl that we think is Chris gives me a impression that she is younger to, looks more immature, and has that piercing thing near the lips that I automatically relate with teenagers.
Prequels and sequels of these visual novels always hold me back when they don't have the same MC. And even if it isn't about the "main girl". It is a personal opinion of course. I have nothing against the developers choices.
About sequel I usually don't like to know what comes next. If the games ends in a way, mainly if it ended in a way that you went to catch (one of many different endings), I don't like to see the future. The future is cloudy, I don't want to know what happens next, because the future is like this, we don't know whether if we are going to die tomorrow or live more 80 years. And after a story well ended, let our minds guides the future is wonderful, because we tend to find the more pleasure future and this left a good feeling inside us.
As for prequel. To see the past of your girl it is not something good to get it. As the same of the future, the past is too cloudy, but we have a chance to discover just the good things, and it is usually what happens in the original game. If a prequel happens would like to know with how many partners your girlfriend had sleep, how many public places she used, or those nasty shits her made? We don't even like to see this in the real life. We like to live the present and forget about this (unless you have a kinky about this ;)). Everyone had their past.
Okay, these things I said are a trait of my personality, but I think this is kind of common. I tend to get emotional and personally attached with the characters when they are well developed.
When I finish the game I will have something to say, and if the characters actually let me feel the way I said before, then I will just hope that they don't show as regulars in the new game, because if they do I will probably avoid it. But maybe, if it was a cameo, and depending when the game passes, I can give it a try.
I talked a lot. No one is gonna read this. XD
Well, I did :LOL:

I get your point, but let me say something for your peace of mind: we know for a fact that Chris is a virgin when the story in Babysitter starts. Therefore, if she were featured in Babysitter 2, and it happened to be a prequel, you'd have nothing sexual to fear.
As I said, if that's her, it's most probably just a cameo. I wouldn't like her to play any main role whatsoever.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

I get your point, but let me say something for your peace of mind: we know for a fact that Chris is a virgin when the story in Babysitter starts. Therefore, if she were featured in Babysitter 2, and it happened to be a prequel, you'd have nothing sexual to fear.
As I said, if that's her, it's most probably just a cameo. I wouldn't like her to play any main role whatsoever.
Also, Chris has no lip or nose piercing in Babysitter, what would make the girl discussed being a younger Chris improbable.

Unless those piercings are fake pressure ones or somesuch. Even then the images shown so far seem to indicate a gal much bolder and wilder in style, someone closer to adult Jessica in 'ttude than teenage Christine.

So my bet so far is just lookalike instead of gonzo alternate reality. I guess we'll have to wait to see.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016

Well, that's a relief for sure. Hehe'
You already must have notice that I trying to pick careful what I'm going to play, I talked about this early in the thread. So I like to discuss a bit about these things.

Also, Chris has no lip or nose piercing in Babysitter, what would make the girl discussed being a younger Chris improbable.

Unless those piercings are fake pressure ones or somesuch. Even then the images shown so far seem to indicate a gal much bolder and wilder in style, someone closer to adult Jessica in 'ttude than teenage Christine.

So my bet so far is just lookalike instead of gonzo alternate reality. I guess we'll have to wait to see.
What you are talking really make sense. The body language seems different for what I have seem in the game already. But I haven't played much, and the game isn't finished yet, so I was think that it could be a future where she changes? Who knows.

Something I think it is showing that will be something different for sure is that T4bbo is working with another writer.
I'm saying that this can mean "Hey, I'm the new writer, and we decide to do something different and using more of our creation" leading to less focus on the "old" lore and more in establish a new one to the new game.
But, as you have said. Let's wait and see. XD

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Well, i for 1 will always choose to donate to a devs' personal site rather than Patreon.
Besides Patreons' stupid rules now & limiting a devs vision whether it be incest, rape, bestiality etc; the dev will get the complete funds for his creation.
Which only makes sense unless Patreon helps the dev directly like giving him/her tools or a means to start their project which Patreon does not do.
So unlike before, Patreon now wants a cut of your money while limiting someone's vision. Which = not my cup of tea

Good luck @ T4bbo & i hope most if not everybody migrates to your new site. Hopefully does not come up with rules like Patreon.
If shows like Game of Thrones can show incest & inbreeding then why can't people create similar content especially if its fiction. Not to mention GOT is like the most popular show bar none on TV right now. Which i also believe is the most viewed TV show in HBO history & most viewed TV show in general around the world at the moment.

Sorry for the rant & yes i do like incest stuff (in a fictional sense) if it has an engaging story that is. Mainly because of the taboo effect i guess.

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Haven't played in a few updates, but do i have to restart from scratch with new install, or can I select some starting path/chapter in the game ?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Haven't played in a few updates, but do i have to restart from scratch with new install, or can I select some starting path/chapter in the game ?
Well, i did use a save from v0.12 without any problems - in fact it even solved a bug in my v0.12 that was messing me at day 13.
It went so well i copied that save back to v0.12 as a joke of sorts and it worked just as well, the bug gone. Crazy...

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I just tried to play the 0.1.8b with my old saves from 0.1.8 and I got grey screen error asking me to rollback etc for some reason I may have to reinstall as part of the files may have not made the transfer to my harddrive from the zip

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Try and keep discussions about the game, and not earnings (which is why I'm here). If topic strays back to talking arguing about figures, earnings or whatnot, warnings will be given out like sweets.

If ye do want to continue discussion about it, move to either PM's or Off-Topic.

~ Eoin ~

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The new girl definitely look a lot like Christine.Of course that must be her model but altered a little.
I realy hope they won't go too much into sandbox type of game.So far sandbox element in all games ins there only to make a completely unneceesary grind.

Reactions: lyric123

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I know we got some pictures for the new game, but we haven't seen any new teasers for the 0.1.9 update yet have we? Kinda surprised we haven't gotten a mid-update peek or anything.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 276768

Development update
Hi guys,
first of all I'm sorry that we didn't deliver an update for Babysitter game as planned in March and had to postpone it. The reason is the same as the previous month, writer (Burt) failed to deliver on time and that is the reason why I've decided to hire new storywriter. It's finally female (what I always wanted) and her nick is Sindel!

As it would be counter-productive to try to explain her all the variables and paths in game Babysitter to adjust writing, I've decided to make it easier for her and we've started our cooperation on the new game, while I will let continue Burt to work on the previous one.

I didn't post at all last month and I feel ashamed, but a lot was going on in my life. I've turned 30 and getting older each day. I've been studying a lot regarding 3D rendering to use new various assets I had to learn about. And while I've made already quite a progress with both games and also finished our own crowdfunding platform, time was really passing so quickly for me.

So lets summarize, where we are now and when we plan to deliver:

1.) Own crowdfunding platform:

After lot of testing, coding, studying and overall administration we finally finished our own crowdfunding platform which is also opened to all creators who don't want to be dependent on Patreon.
Besides independence from bullying from Patreon, the main advantage of the platform is that 100% funds are going from supporter to creator. I don't know whether you know, but on Patreon 35% funds goes to Payment processors, Patreon and VAT. So we creators receive only 65% of your hardcore earned money even before income taxation.

Also lot of people left from Patreon due to their practices for good...

I hope more and more people will start to use the site in the near future although many are afraid of cryptocurrencies even tough they don't have to.

2.) Progress on game Babysitter:

We have managed to make only half of the work planned as I render only after writer delivers the script (in the new game it's vice versa, I plan whole storyline together with Sindel and then she is just putting dialogues) as Burt tends to change the script always.

I cannot promise exact date of the release, but I will issue what we got at the end of this month, but I'm hoping for earlier release.

3.) Progress on new game Babysitters:

We have already set up all the environments, characters and UI. And now we are working on first episode which should have quite extent. Game release we plan in the beginning of the May 2019.
Please find some images on the new site and feel free to comment on girls, I hope you like them. I've tried to make some of their lips smaller and less wrinkles for MILFs in general... :D

T4bbo & Team
That's awesome news and I as well have worked with people that flip flop on the direction for the writing portion it's not easy to deal with although I did finally get into the concept of developing drafts with the writer as well and ended up with collaborating that way for they see scenes for what the writing material is based upon. However the idea for Babysitters to which I'm assuming is totally new or a sequel for Babysitter? It'd be cool for when Babysitter wraps up that it bridges for Babysitters however this go around for Babysitters to have a female MC perhaps since in Babysitter Christine gets to be fully bloomed out that Babysitters is her shot to be the star

Reactions: rogosh

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's awesome news and I as well have worked with people that flip flop on the direction for the writing portion it's not easy to deal with although I did finally get into the concept of developing drafts with the writer as well and ended up with collaborating that way for they see scenes for what the writing material is based upon. However the idea for Babysitters to which I'm assuming is totally new or a sequel for Babysitter? It'd be cool for when Babysitter wraps up that it bridges for Babysitters however this go around for Babysitters to have a female MC perhaps since in Babysitter Christine gets to be fully bloomed out that Babysitters is her shot to be the star
We know that MC in Babysitters is a male,and Jess will be a guest in the game.

Reactions: rogosh

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I released another small update to my mod. This one adds a repeatable series of bathroom events that can happen almost every day. They escalate in how far things go depending on corruption score. You can peek on her whenever she's in the bathroom now and see something. You can also knock and go in without a game over/bad ending although she will get mad at you at first. Most of the images are actually a mishmash of the existing bathroom renders from the vanilla game. I did add some of my own for later in the series but it will be hard to see those until after my next hot tub update.

Also removed a bunch of unused pics from my mod folder so the download size is about 100MB smaller now.

Mod link below:

https://f95zone.to/posts/1788284/

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes