Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I had a thought.
What if Lara eats out Angelica?
That would be really hot.

Or maybe she feasts on Erica's tasty pussy?

Reactions: Maviarab

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I had a thought.

I can't say About Lara eating Angelica's Pussy
But remember What one of the Updates T4bbo shared Angelica and Erica are coming closer. getting along and friendly :cool:

So there is a Chance Angelica and Erica Pussy scene we can get in the Future or Maybe MC Angelica and Erica
and You can also join them as well :devilish: :love:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I had a thought.

I would like if Lara had a mouth full of mc cream and Angellica had a vaginal creampied, could they do a vaginal French kiss cream exchange?:unsure: :love:
Erica, until we can have sex with her, I guess she'll have to settle for MC's brush, which is the closest his mouth can get so far, right? :unsure::cautious:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Of course it does, but it has to be like humiliating cuckold, if the husband is begging for the wife to cuckold him, I wouldn't call that NTR. Good on you Joshy, keep up the great work. Your famous now.
"
NTR is a genre in anime that many people still do not understand.

This type of anime movie has a common scenario is the protagonist's lover or called Main was robbed by other people or other personnel.

In Japanese, NTR is an acronym for Netorare (寝 取 ら れ), a genre that often fusses about viewers because it has many episodes that make viewers uncomfortable. But still depends on the interests of the viewer so NTR still have a large number of "plow" also no less.

The main purpose of the author of the anime want to send to the viewer is the mood of anger, hatred when the person that he always beside the old caring betrayed by others. The main character's main lover has a close relationship so the main character becomes more painful and resentful.

A successful set of NTR is the transmission of emotions to the viewer, the reader empathize the pain and hatred. Viewers of the anime NTR as the main character, the more feel the charm is considered to be a perfect NTR.

NTR classification

[IMG]

NTR anime is divided into 3 types:

- The main character's lover still loves the main but is "raped" by others. This woman is robbed from the main character without wanting to be like that.

- The main character's lover is raped or is doing bad deeds, but later feels sympathy for the offending character. Many of these lovers are also textured with the supporting character and kill the main character.

- The protagonist is horned because his lover volunteered to follow the supporting character.

The famous NTR

If you are interested in this genre, here are 2 great and interesting NTR anime series to try:

- Biniku no Kaori ~ Netori Netorare Yari Yarare

- Kikokugai - The Cyber Slayer

So you understand what NTR means, right? Hope this article helps you!"
Most people use the letters 'NTR' too easily without saying what type it is. There is netorare, netorase and netori. Most of the people that complain about it know nothing about NTR.
To close the showdown, what is NTR. I'll leave this here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now enjoy the game! :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Babysitters [v0.1.0] [T4bbo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Reactions: -MOREDESIRE-

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
The more Angelica the better! :love: I have her cutting grass in 1 playthrough and I am continuously spoiling her in another. :love: I hope she doesn't NTR me.... :WutFace: or maybe I hope she does...?? :HideThePain:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 81 Votes