Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I enjoyed the update or I'm not sure I have gotten all the content, I have to check the gallery, we all expect content from the other girls, for this moment I would settle for an erotic dream of Sasha and Dr.wick :LOL: :(:cry::cry:
We all are Waiting bro, Lil more Exposure to Other LI's as well. They are staying on the Waiting line to Hop on MC's Dick :ROFLMAO: or John or some with Tyrone's. Waiting for Dr. Wick to show up her Glamour and Charm and some like Angelica with Erica or Erica alone , Sasha, Jess, and Jane, So many girls are waiting. Are we getting some of them or Joshy92 keep waiting for her Erica waifu with us for a long period :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Klezyr

Dec 7, 2020
So far it's an amazing game.

Totally random but I wanted to know the real name of the song that is as "SexDark.mp3" in the files.
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me.

xxxykpxxx

Oct 15, 2020
0.0.9 için güncellendi

Düzenleme: Bazı yollarda 0.0.9 güncellemesinin başlatılması yerine oyunun sona ermesi düzeltildi

Bu oyun için bir mod yaptım
  • Sahne tekrar galerisi yeniden tasarlandı
  • Her ikisinin de görülebilmesi için 2 yolun olduğu bazı diyalog seçenekleri düzenlendi
  • Oynarken sağ üst köşeye Hileler düğmesi eklendi
  • Yeşil renkli en iyi diyalog seçenekleri
İndirin: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
[/ALINTI]
Please Update

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
Wait Am I missing something ? Where did that scene with Tyrone and Angelica came from ? is it new, because I dont remember it being in the older version...

Aug 13, 2016
great update and all but just want to mention something else. the renders of angelica during the pool scene one of the most beautiful 3d girls I've ever seen.

no idea if t4bbo changed his rig, improved his system, or actually did anything new at all (since i actually have no idea about daz and rendering) - but damn, really amazing work!

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017
Man...can't help but feel super disappointed again. There is so little content for anyone that skips all Lara related scenes. Still hopeful for more and better Jessica, Angelica and Erica content someday...
I agree, but as long as every survey on the Patreon is won by the Lara cuckold path (or any other NTR path for what I care), that's what we are getting. I started following this game exclusively for Angelica, I find her 3d model terrific and I would not mind more Erica content. I don't care about the NTR, I have Lara on the Tony path, but just beacause I'm more interested in the other girls. Angelica wise, the update before this was pretty good, but the v0.1.0 feels pretty lackluster for anyone not interested in sharing.

Reactions: RNasc4444

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I agree, but as long as every survey on the Patreon is won by the Lara cuckold path (or any other NTR path for what I care), that's what we are getting.
Precisely why I hate those surveys. That crap has ruined other games and now it's doing it's damage to this one. This is really what I was actually afraid would happen. It's a shame too because this dev is a talented writer and creator. But he's taking all this perved out extreme nonsense from these surveys and turning what was a pretty good game into a, well let's just say it's rapidly losing it's appeal for me. This last update was a huge disappointment. An update or two to see what might happen next, I guess, but if it stays on this course it will lose my interest altogether.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes