Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I enjoy NTR as long as the story is good. I always give credit to any developer who even attempts it since many people have very strong feelings about it. While this site has a cheating tag and a swinging tag (along with NTR) it should have a cuckold tag. Like I said I don’t mind NTR but I usually only play games with the tag but don’t have a cheating tag. This game is different since the models are so hot and the story is fun

Reactions: SWTiger and L0b0ts

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018
Updated for 0.0.9

Edit: Fixed game ending instead of starting update 0.0.9 on some paths

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
You planning on updating your mod or no just curious. Either way No rush

Busted1201

Sep 29, 2017
:HideThePain:
Precisely why I hate those surveys. That crap has ruined other games and now it's doing it's damage to this one. This is really what I was actually afraid would happen. It's a shame too because this dev is a talented writer and creator. But he's taking all this perved out extreme nonsense from these surveys and turning what was a pretty good game into a, well let's just say it's rapidly losing it's appeal for me. This last update was a huge disappointment. An update or two to see what might happen next, I guess, but if it stays on this course it will lose my interest altogether.
For "me" the update turns out very good. And this game is getting better and better:HideThePain:

Reactions: 1879

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I love NTR games, but they must have a well written story, not the usual bullshit, what excites me in NTR games is when you manage to separate the couple, but not because the wife runs away or humiliates MC, those are NTR for children, but where, the husband takes revenge on his slutty wife, and leaves her in the middle of the street, yes it's right that the wife is more of a whore than ever in these games, but also right that the end is tragic for her, there are few games like this, I hope this gives me this scenario, even better if I can kill her with whoever fucks her, too exciting

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I finished the update
It was interesting. I didn't get any sex scenes but I wasn't really trying for them anyway.

That Erica & Angelica stuff was good.
But my goodness I want to rip the jaw of any man who tries to seduce my sweetheart.
Erica is my future wife so other dudes better watch out.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I have not finished the latest update, was very impressed with the newsroom scene, I know it is too much to ask because it is a heavy workload on a tight schedule, but would have loved it after public humiliation scene Lara was real horny and went straight to Tony afterwards and sucked him of on her own accord and got fucked by him bigtime only because she was so horny from being public humiliated and got a big giant load all over her face. It would have been at that moment that Tony would know his job has been done. Tony definitely deserves an academy award for best actor, he pulls it off every time. :cool::cool:

Reactions: Busted1201

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Precisely why I hate those surveys. That crap has ruined other games and now it's doing it's damage to this one. This is really what I was actually afraid would happen. It's a shame too because this dev is a talented writer and creator. But he's taking all this perved out extreme nonsense from these surveys and turning what was a pretty good game into a, well let's just say it's rapidly losing it's appeal for me. This last update was a huge disappointment. An update or two to see what might happen next, I guess, but if it stays on this course it will lose my interest altogether.

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
The game owner should put the NTR OPTIONAL tag on page 1, so that more users come to try the game. People will only see the TAG Netorare and will not know if it is avoidable or not. And yes, it is OPTIONAL.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The game owner should put the NTR OPTIONAL tag on page 1, so that more users come to try the game. People will only see the TAG Netorare and will not know if it is avoidable or not. And yes, it is OPTIONAL.
Not necessarily, this game, like the first one, many people know that it is NTR and vanilla. And what's the point of writing "Ntr optional" if there are a lot of Ntr fans? Moreover, 60% of the plot of this game is for part of the NTr, and many should understand this and come to terms with it, and at the same time the developer treats everyone to different paths no matter what :)

everyone plays at their own discretion, especially I'm on the path cuckqueen :coffee::Kappa:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes