Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Does Toby has a wife? Who about MC and Tony's wife (retcon if he hasn't one, don't remember) learn about his predatory behavior and they make Tony watch MC fucking Tony's wife in revenge? Nobody likes characters with plot armor...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Does Toby has a wife? Who about MC and Tony's wife (retcon if he hasn't one, don't remember) learn about his predatory behavior and they make Tony watch MC fucking Tony's wife in revenge? Nobody likes characters with plot armor...
I'm not sure if he has a wife. Logically, such a boss does not have a wife, since for them they only have fun at their own discretion. the only revenge for Tony (if there is such a thing in history) then it could be one of the boss’s competitors, a woman who will try to attract the attention of Mc, or one of Tony’s partners, seeing how Tony is having fun with a married subordinate, could resort to blackmail vs Tony(which will lead to the collapse of his company)...

although it will be interesting if a female boss from another company appears :HideThePain:

But again, is this necessary? because I don’t follow the path of NTR, so it makes no sense for me, and if I follow the path of NTR, then I’ll see how the wife is having fun behind her husband’s back, then let MC fucking throw her out, right? after all, Mc also has fun with some girls, also path Cuckquean is more important to me and that’s end.

In theory, Mc will benefit from this than Lara, if he finds out that she cheated with her boss, the only thing Lara will gain from this is Tony's wealth and promotion (but if this happens, it turns out Lara has been a gold digger all her life? It seems a little strange),

I won’t explain why Mc will have better luck, everyone has to present a lot. so let T4bbo decide :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I'm not sure if he has a wife. Logically, such a boss does not have a wife, since for them they only have fun at their own discretion. the only revenge for Tony (if there is such a thing in history) then it could be one of the boss’s competitors, a woman who will try to attract the attention of Mc, or one of Tony’s partners, seeing how Tony is having fun with a married subordinate, could resort to blackmail vs Tony(which will lead to the collapse of his company)...

although it will be interesting if a female boss from another company appears :HideThePain:
I won’t explain why, everyone has to present a lot. so let T4bbo decide :FacePalm:
No need to facepalm. Taboo himself said that he always appreciates pitches.

Bonus for me, if my pitch triggers hardcore Tony fans, as they tend to continuesly fuck zp the content i like to see by their votes.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No need to facepalm. Taboo himself said that he always appreciates pitches.

Bonus for me, if my pitch triggers hardcore Tony fans, as they tend to continuesly fuck zp the content i like to see by their votes.
For me, the best solution would be when Tony showed up there without an invitation, Mc in the new update would kick him out (but in more careful ways), or Mc would see in the NTR path how Tony playfully leads with Lara, and then Mc would want to enter into conflict. this moment can be considered a trigger for the suspicion that she is cheating with her boss...

Of course none of this will happen, because Mc will be having fun with other girls in the pool, and Tony will be spinning around Lara :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahyarazimi021

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
more varied ntr not only with Tony BBC gangbang cheating double penetration or tony's son
You're gonna need some punctuation, these three sentences are all very different:

more varied ntr; not only with Tony. BBC gangbang: cheating double penetration, or tony's son

more varied ntr; not only with Tony, BBC gangbang, cheating. double penetration or tony's son

more varied ntr; not only with Tony, BBC. Gangbang, cheating, double penetration, or tony's son

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The thing about Tony I don't understand is why is he so rough with Lara?
He doesn't even attempt to be sweet & caring to her. If I was him, I would make sure to treat her like a queen.

Reactions: Mahyarazimi021

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
she has another sexy swimsuit, hot this black closed swimsuit, and she looks a little like a shiny toadstool, but the author showed us this photo, and in it Angela looks much sexier and more beautiful, and she has this swimsuit, and compare 2 more photos where she looks pale in the studio and where she is with Mike is sitting by the pool with him, she looks like she's already bad and 3 photos where she stands by the pool, she looks much more beautiful with such a tan

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
At the massage parlor. Is their a certain massage pattern you have to do with Miranda to get a extra scene their with her or it doesn't matter?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture5326.jpg

Under the Moonlit Waters

As the warm glow of the underwater lights illuminates the tranquil jacuzzi, an air of anticipation hangs in the night. What could be brewing under these starry skies?

Let your imaginations run wild!!! What do you think will happen next in this idyllic setting?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3748044

Under the Moonlit Waters

As the warm glow of the underwater lights illuminates the tranquil jacuzzi, an air of anticipation hangs in the night. What could be brewing under these starry skies?

Let your imaginations run wild!!! What do you think will happen next in this idyllic setting?
Well, after that surprise from Lara at the massage parlor, they are now sitting in the pool and thinking about what other idea to arrange. :sneaky:

I smell my favorite Cuckquean plot :coffee: :HideThePain:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 3748044

Under the Moonlit Waters

Where did Angellica and Erica go, to do a cam show? Miranda, John unless there inside getting a refill. If this is Cuck queen path Lara could help mc bang Jessica and Jane but if it’s NTR Lara path she could fuck John or her boss?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Where did Angellica and Erica go, to do a cam show? Miranda, John unless there inside getting a refill. If this is Cuck queen path Lara could help mc bang Jessica and Jane but if it’s NTR Lara path she could fuck John or her boss?
Perhaps Jessica and Lara are discussing and Lara says if she enjoyed the fun with her husband? and then it looks like Jane looks intrigued and wants to join in..

this could be an interesting scene with the three of them teasing Mc and he can barely contain himself

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes