• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Tony offering his obedient pet Lara to the whole executive board while taping it for broadcast viewers to enjoy it on live TV and increase program ratings :love:
I will be not Suprised If Tony makes Lara his Personal Assistant, Very Personal :sneaky:. He can use her as his Fetish Encoder can do different experiments on Her, And When get cught What will Mr. Scientist Tony say? It was just for Science purpose and Experiment, Right? :unsure::KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lara can do some BooBee Shakes for her one and Only Tony, Right?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Some Special Tricks same as She did for MC in the Hotel :LOL:. Tony Eat her Ass as Usual :devilish:
Though we might Puke (y)

el_balrog

Sep 18, 2023
Hello, I have a question about this game. I know it has NTR mode on or NTR off.

My question is that despite having the NTR activated, can it be avoided with good decisions? Or it doesn't matter what points he has with Lara, if the NTR is activated there will be NTR no matter what.

I ask this because there are games that, even if they have NTR, can be avoided depending on the decision-making, and honestly, I find it more exciting this way, because you don't know if you have done well to avoid it.

Games without NTR are less exciting, and games with inevitable NTR too. That's why I ask this, because I like games that have NTR, but it can be avoided, thus giving it a touch of realism, and some flavor huhuhuhuhu

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019

My question is that despite having the NTR activated, can it be avoided with good decisions? Or it doesn't matter what points he has with Lara, if the NTR is activated there will be NTR no matter what.

I ask this because there are games that, even if they have NTR, can be avoided depending on the decision-making, and honestly, I find it more exciting this way, because you don't know if you have done well to avoid it.

Games without NTR are less exciting, and games with inevitable NTR too. That's why I ask this, because I like games that have NTR, but it can be avoided, thus giving it a touch of realism, and some flavor huhuhuhuhu
ntr is happening only if you choose to, if u trea your girls right even if ntr is on nothing happen

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024

Even when NTR is ON - you have the opportunity to reject all NPC advances.

I got curious and after finishing it with NTR off, I made a speed run with NTR ON, so, here are few differences (at least that I noticed):

1) on NTR off path - LIs will automatically reject all NPCs (there will be still choices , but only with one option - reject), when NTR is ON - there will be choices, only this time - 2 options: reject or accept advances
2) on NTR on path you will see some naughty thoughts from Lara, while on NTR off path she is more devoted to MC and don't have dirty thoughts, at least we don't see them

Long story short even on NTR ON route nothing happens if you don't want to.

Also I never made Lara jealous, there a few scenes when you can do that, so I don't know what happens if you piss her off, though I think you still will be in control.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
i'm sorry for Tony lover's but FUCK TONY
Yeah, Definitely....After Looking at Tony's Perversions and the First attempt with Lara-Mike while their Dinner Date, then What he Regularly does He should be Fucked :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, And Who it will be to take that Great Opportunity to Hold Tony?:unsure: What about Tyrone and Tony, I am rooting for Them. He can Attack Tony with his Mushroom :KEK:

But I hope Lara won't be Heart Broken for Her NTR King Tony :p

Last edited:

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
The Animations are not playing up correctly its just a still image that displays instead of Animation. Am I missing a file ??? Can some one please share a fix file it...
Thanks...
something like this happened to me when I reduced the volume using the slider to 0, instead of muting using the button
check and see if so muting using the button should solve it

Reactions: Aiden619

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
whatever is your kink.
Don't Talk like that about Kink Joshy92 will not be Happy to Hear that, He have some Kind of Good Kinks you can say some Softy Joshy needs some Softy Erica :KEK: :KEK: , Lots of Dreams Going on his Mind and He want to Kick Tony ass as Well for Lara so he can take some Dating allotment with Erica :love::LOL::LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I wonder who is worse Tony or Tyrone?
Good Question, Tony or Tyrone..Though both Personalities are not so Great, But in Comparison I will Tyrone is lil Better than Tony. Tony Personality as per his Age is Just not that much Acceptable, He is doing Crumbly Rampages you can see that, Right? :KEK: :KEK: I will say Prefer MC and John for Erica (Rest you forget) :LOL::LOL:

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes