SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
He barely shows up on any of my saves but I don't really mind him either way. Or Tyrone, or Tony or Miranda or John. All characters are cool except for that pile of animal excrement Lara. It kinda sucks that I have to ctrl skip half the game because I can't stomach that piece of shit on the screen :sick:
It sounds like you have a negative bias against her, because of how she was at the beginning of the game. Which is totally understandable mind you, but depending on the route you're on, she drastically improves as the game goes on, and I assume will continue to become a better character. That's called character development, and I for one don't mind it. The dev of "Another Man's Wife" should have got the memo on how to do proper character development, look what happened to that game.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
It sounds like you have a negative bias against her, because of how she was at the beginning of the game. Which is totally understandable mind you, but depending on the route you're on, she drastically improves as the game goes on, and I assume will continue to become a better character. That's called character development, and I for one don't mind it. The dev of "Another Man's Wife" should have got the memo on how to do proper character development, look what happened to that game.
It is just that! The problem is I tried to do a fully nice and supportive playthrough with her and still found her severely unpalatable. The same thing happened with the wife character in "Lost at Birth". I just can't stand or get over anyone being portrayed so poorly so fast. It makes me nauseous just imagining being stuck in a marriage with a partner that foul :(

But maybe in a few updates, with tons of character development I can look at her with something other than disgust.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlapE

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Similarly, I feel Tony needs a Character Development as well from Alive to his Graves :unsure:, Right? Isn't it the Best Character Development for the Crumbly Tony :KEK::KEK:..From Trembling Rampages to Graveyard Rampages :LOL: :LOL:

well she has done everything to say no to tony except kicking him to the balls.
If her Favorite Lover Tony Boss will Expire then Who will work for Her Promotions :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I wish I could help you, but I avoid Tony like the plague, as much as the game will allow me to anyways. If it were up to me, I would have done thrown that wrinkly old sack of shit into a woodchipper, but that's just me.
I will be avoiding Tony and Tyrone the whole game which is a bit dissapointing to me because no one wants to see Erica and Angelica getting blacked more than me but Tyrone wouldn't let me make it a romantic moment for the girls.

I would light some candles and hold their hands as a black bull gives them multiple orgasms.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
1 swift knee kick or normal kick and he will be seeing THE LIGHT.
Maybe one normal kick will be enough for Tony's Crumbly balls to fall apart, But he can do many surgeries for his one and only Lara, Right? :unsure:...I think one kick make Tony feel what we feel looking at his Crumbly Rampages :sick::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
So what excuse will T4bbo come up with next Wednesday for another delay?

1) The scaffolds fell on T4bbo and put him in the hospital.

2) He is refusing to work on the game until a ceasefire is declared in Palesteine.

3) He is switching to the Quake 4 engine and will need to remake everything in the new engine.

4) He doesn't offer any sort of update at all and is just completely radio silent (again).

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

2) He is refusing to work on the game until a ceasefire is declared in Palesteine.

3) He is switching to the Quake 4 engine and will need to remake everything in the new engine.

4) He doesn't offer any sort of update at all and is just completely radio silent (again).
Maybe he doesn't want to release the next update so you can keep making the same joke every time.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017

Good ideas! I am taking notes.

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
Like all the devs, he is entitled for one Get Away Free card:
01. *I had a rare disease. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
02. *I had an operation. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
03. *Life gets in the way of the update, going through a difficult period. Will get on with the update soon.
04. *I was working hard on a new fabric for better render (something like this from stoperart)
05. *My PC broke down and lost all
06. *I am ethereal and my work can't be rushed, and you don't understand my vision (Lust & Passion)

Hope everything is ok and we will soon get the update. Anywho, thanks for your work T4bbo.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Like all the devs, he is entitled for one Get Away Free card:
01. *I had a rare disease. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
02. *I had an operation. Will get on with the update as soon as I recover.
03. *Life gets in the way of the update, going through a difficult period. Will get on with the update soon.
04. *I was working hard on a new fabric for better render (something like this from stoperart)
05. *My PC broke down and lost all
06. *I am ethereal and my work can't be rushed, and you don't understand my vision (Lust & Passion)

Hope everything is ok and we will soon get the update. Anywho, thanks for your work T4bbo.
But i believe he already had one... one for the history books of dev excuses...:sneaky:
707.jpg

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I would totally make love to Erica while Lara makes out with her. I would also like to watch them have lesbian sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Bernaregna

Aug 8, 2017

the third option sounds the most likely

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes