Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Progress Update22 M.

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all: the house reconstruction is officially complete! Tomorrow, we're moving forward with laying down the scaffolding. Additionally, the fiber net is now installed and connected, greatly speeding up our upload process for the increasingly large new versions. No more waiting for hours on end! This also means smoother downloading of big 3D assets. On top of that, our AC units are back online and running smoothly, resolving some electric grounding issues, ensuring a comfortable rendering experience as we approach the summer months.

I understand everyone is eagerly awaiting news about the next version release. I'm pleased to announce that the new version of Babysitters will be launching in May! While I can't pin down an exact date just yet, I'm aiming for around the 20th. Please bear in mind that our scripts have become incredibly complex with the multitude of routes and player options, requiring significant planning, writing, and reviewing time. Just today, I spent three hours on a call with our new storywriter discussing various script adjustments.

Also, please enjoy the fan art, a result of collaboration between WhiteWolf and me, exploring erotic ideas and clothing styles for our main characters. Stay tuned for more!

Thank you all for your unwavering support and patience. Keep an eye out for more updates as we continue to work tirelessly to deliver an exceptional gaming experience.

Best Regards,

T4bbo

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Progress Update22 M.

I wanted to share some exciting news with you all: the house reconstruction is officially complete! Tomorrow, we're moving forward with laying down the scaffolding. Additionally, the fiber net is now installed and connected, greatly speeding up our upload process for the increasingly large new versions. No more waiting for hours on end! This also means smoother downloading of big 3D assets. On top of that, our AC units are back online and running smoothly, resolving some electric grounding issues, ensuring a comfortable rendering experience as we approach the summer months.

I understand everyone is eagerly awaiting news about the next version release. I'm pleased to announce that the new version of Babysitters will be launching in May! While I can't pin down an exact date just yet, I'm aiming for around the 20th. Please bear in mind that our scripts have become incredibly complex with the multitude of routes and player options, requiring significant planning, writing, and reviewing time. Just today, I spent three hours on a call with our new storywriter discussing various script adjustments.

Also, please enjoy the fan art, a result of collaboration between WhiteWolf and me, exploring erotic ideas and clothing styles for our main characters. Stay tuned for more!

Thank you all for your unwavering support and patience. Keep an eye out for more updates as we continue to work tirelessly to deliver an exceptional gaming experience.

Best Regards,

T4bbo
Thanks for sharing but wtf, terrible f**ing news. He already dedicated most of March to do the exact same things he says he's been doing this month according to the last update at the end of March. Ridiculous..

Reactions: BorgiaBou

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
So what excuse will T4bbo come up with next Wednesday for another delay?

1) The scaffolds fell on T4bbo and put him in the hospital.

2) He is refusing to work on the game until a ceasefire is declared in Palesteine.

3) He is switching to the Quake 4 engine and will need to remake everything in the new engine.

4) He doesn't offer any sort of update at all and is just completely radio silent (again).
at least bro poses his billing unlike some devs I've seen

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for sharing but wtf, terrible f**ing news. He already dedicated most of March to do the exact same things he says he's been doing this month according to the last update at the end of March. Ridiculous..
I will gladly hire an additional storywriter, do you want to apply and help out? You seem so agitated and concerned about issuing updates ASAP, I'm sure you are eager to give our dev team a hand... :D And, yes half of March and half of April I've spent working on house reconstruction which was due anyway and I didn't charge for one month anyone.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I will gladly hire an additional storywriter, do you want to apply and help out? You seem so agitated and concerned about issuing updates ASAP, I'm sure you are eager to give our dev team a hand... :D And, yes half of March and half of April I've spent working on house reconstruction which was due anyway and I didn't charge for one month anyone.
You seem very capable at making shit up by yourself, fail to see how I'd be of any use.
It's probably in everyones interest to issue updates asap, wouldn't you agree?
As for me being irritated it's not due to the delay per se but the complete lack of competence regarding communication of such delays. You must have known pretty soon into April that you wouldn't be able to deliver on your end. Why not inform then and there instead of keeping silent for a month to resurface with another months delay. Just be upfront.
Obv, why would you charge when you're not working, that would be the bare expected minimum.

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Well, the fact that you're getting so heated... you obviously like game very much... you know it very well, maybe even better that most of storywriters who were applying for a position... I'm not looking for somebody to "make shit up"... I am seriously looking for additional storywriter... cause with scripts we are going really slow... wanna give it a try?

Reactions: Busted1201

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I volunteer. Not really of course but just imagine the looks on people's faces lol

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
A scene where Angelica is in the kitchen leaning on the counter and he quietly approaches her and starts touching her thighs and thinking it's MC she turns around and to her surprise it's Tony where he pulls down her panties on his knees doing rimjobs where Angelica wants to stop him but the pleasure she's experiencing takes away her will replaced by a strong pleasure, her vagina starts to get very wet when MC shows up to ask her if they could have a talk later and she with effort and trying not to let him know what is happening, nods her head to give him an answer and walks away, when Angelica can't resist anymore having her orgasm she falls to her knees where Tony pulls out his cock and grabbing her face tightly he shoves his cock deep inside Angelica's mouth and letting herself be controlled by him until he without warning ejaculates inside her mouth and the rest on her face, when Angelica stands up trying to get away she realizes that she had been watched all this time by Erica when she sees how wet Erica's crotch is, could serve?. :unsure:
I like the set up actually... just MC or Tyrone is doing the rimming and Erica walks by.... :D

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Bro, F95 needs you, it’s better not to interfere with the script, I can already imagine what things you will prepare for us
I hope you like the thought of Erica letting some hung black dudes fuck her and making me a daddy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I like the set up actually... just MC or Tyrone is doing the rimming and Erica walks by.... :D
It was interesting to see, after Mc finished rimming, but then he forced Angelica to suck and came a full tank on her face and she she passed by Lara, covering her face with cream a little

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes