khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
it's the hot tub part. if you make lara reject john, then she'll masturbate while watching. in the scene when they get home and fuck, she's in denial until john gets rough with her if you have a low or negative relationship points with her. if you have high points then she's more willing and accepts it

btw it's quean not queen :geek:
Ahh yeah I did find that scene, although to me it doesn't really count when the neighbor joins in to make it an MMF scene. That's not what I'm looking for in a cuckqueen scene. I want the focus on the wife being both jealous and turned on while watching hubby with another woman. Wouldn't make as much sense for the hot tub scene anyway unless the neighbor guy was a cuck, and he strikes me as more the swinger type. Once the second guy joins in the focus is really more on the neighbor's wife being double teamed, not MC's wife watching hubby. At least that's my take anyway.

I think a more likely option for what I'm looking for would be either the wife or the daughter watching hubby with the other one or maybe the babysitter. There could be other options for some of the other girls as well but none of the rest really seem to have enough of a part yet to tell what they're going to do.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Would you recommend waiting for more content if you can or is there already enough to enjoy the game as is?
Enjoyed the first one a lot. Stayed away from this thus far.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Would you recommend waiting for more content if you can or is there already enough to enjoy the game as is?
Enjoyed the first one a lot. Stayed away from this thus far.
So far the main "content" is with the wife, so whether there is enough depends on whether you are interested in her or not. The other main girls are slower burns

Reactions: AtotehZ

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
I hope John and Miranda were smart enough to place
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so that they can later blackmail Linda with a sextape release threat (given her celebrity and public status, that should make for an interesting development story) :p

Reactions: jenn20

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
So far the main "content" is with the wife, so whether there is enough depends on whether you are interested in her or not. The other main girls are slower burns
I'm sure I'll like the wife, but it sounds like I'd enjoy the game more if I waited till Christmas or so. Already have 10's of games I wait for incremental updates for. Would rather this not be one of them while it's still relatively new. Maybe I'll support the dev at that time too.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Barely visible ? Partially on some images, mostly invisible otherwise..
Exactly ! There are so few games, wich you wanna read. I was really disappointed, be not able to enjoy some good part of plot. Maybe he will hear my plea for blue color.

Last edited:

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
This is our new favourite game... love it great future potential!!
We are heavy financial supporters of only one game at a time
“Wife and Mother” is our present fav... if Babysitters updates happen more often we will gladly switch

VinnyLY

Jun 3, 2017
Для кого няня? Для кобыл с сиськами 28го размера?!! Абсурд.

Who is the nanny for? For mares with 28 size boobs? !! Absurd.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Для кого няня? Для кобыл с сиськами 28го размера?!! Абсурд.

Who is the nanny for? For mares with 28 size boobs? !! Absurd.
There is a baby on board by the way ! ))

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If the dev can't see this can someone please forward this to them. Android user I checked the notes and I am reporting that when saving the keyboard pops up without choosing the save name button. I came here to say that I played the game for about 2 minutes but this may be different for other people and other devices but it is very hard to read the writing. In the scene where Lara and daughter first turn up in the prologue Mc is wearing black trousers. Combine that with a dark text box and black writing and i cant read it. Please add option to change text colour or just change it to white or something. Blue is readable but that is internal thinking whereas black is the actual dialog but I can't read it on my device and as I like story I can't play it.

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
I think a more likely option for what I'm looking for would be either the wife or the daughter watching hubby with the other one or maybe the babysitter. There could be other options for some of the other girls as well but none of the rest really seem to have enough of a part yet to tell what they're going to do.
it's hard to find any games with cuckquean scenes at all so i was pretty content with the hot tub scene. and the dirty talk they did when they got home. but i think the hot tub scene is a sign that there'll be more similar things in the future more in line with straight up cuckquean without double teaming. btw it's cuckquean not cuckqueen lol

Reactions: xXwankerXx

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
it's hard to find any games with cuckquean scenes at all so i was pretty content with the hot tub scene. and the dirty talk they did when they got home. but i think the hot tub scene is a sign that there'll be more similar things in the future more in line with straight up cuckquean without double teaming. btw it's cuckquean not cuckqueen lol
Yep that's true and it's one of the main reasons I play NTR games. For the slim chance of finding some cuckquean or swinger stuff, and I agree that so far this game is encouraging on that front even if that's not necessarily the primary focus.

Cuckquean doesn't really even exist as it's own category most places. If you search for it you'll usually get cuckhold instead, or just no results at all depending on how accurate the tags are. Most of the ones I do find are misclassified as either cuckhold or FFM.

Reactions: intrigan

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
-
Yep that's true and it's one of the main reasons I play NTR games. For the slim chance of finding some cuckquean or swinger stuff, and I agree that so far this game is encouraging on that front even if that's not necessarily the primary focus.

Cuckquean doesn't really even exist as it's own category most places. If you search for it you'll usually get cuckhold instead, or just no results at all depending on how accurate the tags are. Most of the ones I do find are misclassified as either cuckhold or FFM.
In my opinion, the terms of sexual behavior, which we're juggling around, are not quite clear for us.
I guess, the main difference between all these tags is in secret cheating or mutual consent of both partners to enrich their sexual life. So, I'm dividing them in two basic parts :
Cheating - good old cuckold, NTR, netorare (thanks to Japan)
Sharing - swinging, third party and so on...
I wonder, what do you think on this part ?

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
The NTR scenes with the neighbours feel so fucking hot, I love it that you made it in a way it doesn't feel like a betrayal, and it doesn't feel like your wife is suddenly disgusted by you and only has eyes for another man.
Well done :oops:

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes