khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
-

In my opinion, the terms of sexual behavior, which we're juggling around, are not quite clear for us.
I guess, the main difference between all these tags is in secret cheating or mutual consent of both partners to enrich their sexual life. So, I'm dividing them in two basic parts :
Cheating - good old cuckold, NTR, netorare (thanks to Japan)
Sharing - swinging, third party and so on...
I wonder, what do you think on this part ?
Oh I agree that people are confused about the tags a lot of times. The main thing I was getting at was that so many of the games out there that do involve cheating don't have an option for the woman to get turned on by her man cheating. Usually if the guy cheats she either doesn't know or there is hell to pay if she finds out. Even for games with a harem option usually the SO either doesn't know or doesn't care. She's not turned on by it.

So from that standpoint I definitely found the hot tub scene a nice surprise with both a swinger/wife swap option and sort of a cuckquean option with the wife watching MC. I wish there had been an option for the male neighbor not to join in but that's ok, I got part of what I was looking for. I also loved the wife's reaction later that night when she admits she liked what happened in the hot tub (regardless whether she joined in or not) and then fucks the shit out of him.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Interesting previous download was .o.o.4 at 341mb new download .0.0.4 at 461 MB
Downloading now hope to be able to read the dialogue this time.
Thank you.
Tell me how that goes will you? as I've been having the same problem as well. Just want to make sure it's readable now.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I just played this game and I liked it a lot. I'm glad to find Erica attractive and I have greatly enjoyed her scenes.
Lara and Miranda and the doctor are pretty good as well. I was playing with NTR off but the hot tub scene was mostly good.

I COULDN'T READ THE TEXT! But this has an easy solution: I went to game/gui, opened textbox.png. painted it white, saved, and voilà. textbox.png

Mark_Nzrv_

Dec 22, 2019
Can't progress story after scene, where Angel cleaning her room.
All options lead to an error. Android, Honor 7A

Jan 5, 2019
Android is readable, but you get that error code rollbac ignore at changing room with Jessica. Also if u try to save I couldnt get to like page 2. I just had to auto or quick because the slots get filled up

roadie1960

Feb 8, 2019
Nope, not working. Previous game Babysitter was excellent couldn`t wait for updates, but this one...........just one of many on this forum. I`ll probably wait till it`s finished and give it another try. Loved seeing Jess`s come back in this game though and the artwork is excellent but the story so far?? Doesn`t make my clock tick, Sorry.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Nope, not working. Previous game Babysitter was excellent couldn`t wait for updates, but this one...........just one of many on this forum. I`ll probably wait till it`s finished and give it another try. Loved seeing Jess`s come back in this game though and the artwork is excellent but the story so far?? Doesn`t make my clock tick, Sorry.
Perfection is just a dream, which we're craving for !

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Does this game have viable NTR route - or the NTR scenes are just a "bad end" scenarios ?

I see the walkthrough gives info how to unlock NTR scenes by having low points with all the girls basicaly.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes