• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I hope that if you're nice enough to Angelica she might be more respectful and drop the fogey comments
She may like him more, but it's not due to respect: it's from letting her get away with her bad behavior, and she knows that. Following the strict route, she internally admits to herself that she's been acting like a bitch, and MC is actually doing the right thing her mom should have been doing while she was growing up, even if she doesn't like it.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
L0oks prety good game NTR-off is best thingy for now (y)
Sex scenes are good =Help Mc fuck every girl + Pregnancy :cool: (y)
Walkthrough mod is causing some error i had to ignore allot of things (n)

Reactions: genthrow

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Superior imho to Babysitter..though i did quite enjoy Babysitter except for some drudgery in the middle...this game the choices are much clearer though just as important...the dev has improved as a creator of fine smut..am i the only one that just wants the wife? :p she's clearly the hottest dame in the game.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
Superior imho to Babysitter..though i did quite enjoy Babysitter except for some drudgery in the middle...this game the choices are much clearer though just as important...the dev has improved as a creator of fine smut..am i the only one that just wants the wife? :p she's clearly the hottest dame in the game.
i'm really with u on this one my friend (y)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Every time I try to install the android version of 4B it says the package is corrupt anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not sure if anyone pointed this out....
that looks like the driver's side he's checking and not the passenger side
so Is he replacing a un-flat tire?
Now that you mention it...

Also, the car's headlights are on in the middle of the day, but that's a really small quibble.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
never heard of day time running lights?
Quiet a few car makers now have lights on as a default setting. If you live in areas where you get low sun at certain times of day then you really do need to run your lights to make yourself seen. I almost killed a cyclist one morning because he didn't wear any reflective clothing in a low to the horizon sun environment. When I pointed out his error the wank bucket mouthed off at me. He got a lecture from the Police and not me.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
How do you turn off NTR since I can't stand that crap? Or does the game give you a warning prior to the event (as they all should)? Thanks, I tried searching for "NTR off" and could not find instructions for a manual shutoff.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Quiet a few car makers now have lights on as a default setting. If you live in areas where you get low sun at certain times of day then you really do need to run your lights to make yourself seen. I almost killed a cyclist one morning because he didn't wear any reflective clothing in a low to the horizon sun environment. When I pointed out his error the wank bucket mouthed off at me. He got a lecture from the Police and not me.
I remember years ago alerting an old couple that their car lights were still on as they were walking up to a supermarket. He yelled, "They turn off by themselves!" I guess he had been told that before. I hopped in my old VW Bus and drove by their car as the lights indeed shut off. I don't have any fancy things like that in this here people's wagon. Darn you Cadillac!

DreamReaper86

Jan 30, 2020
Got this error right after Erica twisted her ankle in the park. I had to hit ignore for several scenes. I am playing on the Android version.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'backgrounds/Picture659.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'backgrounds/Picture659.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 9778, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 708, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1345, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1142, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 842, in do_display
  File "renpy/character.py", line 591, in display_say
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 500, in render
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
  File "renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image u'backgrounds/Picture659.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes