• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
There should be an option to kick Angelica out of the house. Bitchy parasite :/ Anyway, props to the dev for making the ntr and swinging optional.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Unlocked
I don't know how to...
Guys... just in short... my wife had fatal accident... she is in induced coma without much possibilities to survive as doctors say...

I'm... broken... this month and also next month I will not charge anyone... I need time to cope with everything.

I'm sorry guys...

For any trolls, please refrain from anything... I'm not making this up...

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Unlocked
I don't know how to...
Guys... just in short... my wife had fatal accident... she is in induced coma without much possibilities to survive as doctors say...

I'm... broken... this month and also next month I will not charge anyone... I need time to cope with everything.

I'm sorry guys...

Jesus 2020 really does suck..

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Whelp, another game soon or about to be abandoned, in similar fashion to My Sweet Neighbors. Sucks, the last update was juicy, especially the last scene, and I was already more into it than the previous 3 or 4 updates from Babysitter.

Not that it matters anyway, my heart goes to T4bbo. Hopefully life smiles on him and he can comeback from this.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
This was very hard to hear/read :(
I hope for the best

2020 is the worst year EVER!

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020

Unlocked
I don't know how to...

I'm sorry guys...

That just really sucks. He's helped me on my way with my game over the past year or so. I wish him well.

ReturnofPoncho

May 24, 2020
I was coming to say my thoughts about this game and how good it's but then bum...i see the latest news, and feel sorry for the game and of course for the dev
hope for the best for all of us...peace :coffee:

Reactions: fugazi666

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

Unlocked
I don't know how to...

I'm sorry guys...

This post should've been public for everyone to see. I've trust issues for anyone in this sector but not gonna be troll over this. I hope for the best for T4boo and his wife. Sad news indeed.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes