kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Are there different story paths for step-daughter? If so, when are they chosen? what influences them?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Seems to me that the NTR's scenes are hotter than the 'other' lewd scenes involving the MC (you can see that in all the boss/Lara intercourse scenes, there's a hint of dominance); not only that, seems even that there's a better posing and an effort on show some variety (scenes where Lara has sex dressed for me are the best).. In MC's case, it's like he's walking to nowhere all the time and the pace having sex (with Lara, with any of the chicks) is somehow lower or I feel that way. I'm waiting when the MC will have sex with that model whom he had working for the first time (I don't remember her name).
When you switch the NTR off it's like there're less lewd scenes and that's an hindrance too, those are even less appealing comparing with the other ones, some balance would be better too, I think... It's like if choosing this way (according to your own tastes) you lose many more content and it's not fair... However, looking the first image before pushing the start you see the MC surrounding with three girls, the Harem's epitome, one classic in all game with that content... but that's only a clickbait 'cause you don't see that anywhere yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there different story paths for step-daughter? If so, when are they chosen? what influences them?
yes, 1 choice is early either sugardaddy (give her anything she wants) or strict daddy (not giving her what she wants).

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Seems to me that the NTR's scenes are hotter than the 'other' lewd scenes involving the MC (you can see that in all the boss/Lara intercourse scenes, there's a hint of dominance); not only that, seems even that there's a better posing and an effort on show some variety (scenes where Lara has sex dressed for me are the best).. In MC's case, it's like he's walking to nowhere all the time and the pace having sex (with Lara, with any of the chicks) is somehow lower or I feel that way. I'm waiting when the MC will have sex with that model whom he had working for the first time (I don't remember her name).
When you switch the NTR off it's like there're less lewd scenes and that's an hindrance too, those are even less appealing comparing with the other ones, some balance would be better too, I think... It's like if choosing this way (according to your own tastes) you lose many more content and it's not fair... However, looking the first image before pushing the start you see the MC surrounding with three girls, the Harem's epitome, one classic in all game with that content... but that's only a clickbait 'cause you don't see that anywhere yet.
Simply put, the relationship between the husband and the babysitter should be the same as the relationship between boss and wife in ntr. Then you would have 2 hot paths. So you get one hot one and the other one is a friendly one which may become romantic in the future

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
We have to see if its original idea was a game more towards the harem (it would have been shit) but it mutated over time until it became what it is now, even now it seems that it is changing again, we have to wait for later because I really like it , but when the time comes with Angellica, if she continues, she will end up leaving home and the worst that can be with Tyrone, let's speed up or you'll lose her.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes, I agree, it’s like they’re trying to make the MC into a boring guy, and the sex between him and Lara is kind of quiet compared to the boss. Some scenes related to Mc and other girls are not particularly noticeable where he has sex, at a photo shoot, two girls gave him a blowjob, with Angelica I wouldn’t call this sex, there are purely initial stages, there are only moments with Erica.. Miranda fucked by the pool and end. The only one who has enough sex scenes is Lara and her entourage, for some reason I expected there to be hot scenes of Mc + Lara, maybe in the future there will be, what do you think? Or although there are interesting moments with Mc around the girl, about which all the girls surround him in his dreams, I wonder what this could mean? there is clearly a hint that either he will be left with nothing, or Mc will arrange a harem, it would be an unexpected surprise for everyone, but knowing the developer, this is not his idea, although he did not easily have such a dream in the game, who knows, if the developer has not forgotten, then arrange some kind of it's a surprise)))

spanner52

Jan 5, 2019
I like the cheating path with her boss, can't wait to see what happens when she invites him for dinner with hubby, will this be another 3some or will she carry on cheating, we shall see.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Check the tags its a multiple protagonist game. You just get to name the male but the story is told through both of their eyes. Also 3 of the best scenes in the game invole only Lara and the MC. 1 - when they get back home after the visit to the neighbours in the bedroom, 2 - In the hotel room roleplaying after the meal and 3 - roleplaying again in the hotel in this update. With the last two being much longer and detailed than any of the NTR scenes. The only scenes that come close in length or detail is the swinging of which you can exclude the other guy if you like.

Theres no clickbait at all ill point you once again to the tags - blackmail, cheating, corruption, netorare, swinging but guess what there isnt! a Harem tag ..... so maybe stop complaining about a game you clearly have no idea about and move onto something more to your own tastes, ide reccomend My Dorm.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
I don't see Harem's tag up there, so that choice is out of the line, I suppose... Definitely, the tittle's image on game is a clickbait, I was looking all the time to make that happen :whistle::whistle:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I like the cheating path with her boss, can't wait to see what happens when she invites him for dinner with hubby, will this be another 3some or will she carry on cheating, we shall see.
Mc hates boss, especially he could beat him up, so do you think Mc is so stupid as to have a threesome with an old man? For some reason, it seems to me that the boss will pester her unnoticed during dinner. but it would be easier for Ms to catch what his wife was really doing and start a fight? and the end of the update, then you can prepare divorce documents... this would be a logical move

If Mc doesn’t suspect anything during dinner, then it will be trash... o_O can be considered a cuckold then..

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I don't see Harem's tag up there, so that choice is out of the line, I suppose... Definitely, the tittle's image on game is a clickbait, I was looking all the time to make that happen :whistle::whistle:
Perspective, you see a harem in the making. I see 3 girls about to get very corrupted.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
Ok this is NOT a complaint just a confused observation I have played the game I like the game I liked the last game also.
I know the Dev makes a games with avoidable NTR which is truely avoidable and I like that as I will always play NonNTR first.
and sometimes If i really liked the endings only ever the NonNTR route.
Thats just me and how I play these games.
As I said I played this game knowing the Dev puts NTR in the games they make so no surprise there.
And please no debates over what is and what isn't NTR thats not whats confusing me.
No my confusion comes from the fact it states In the game a choice No(NTR off) Yes(NTR on).
But its not in the Tags on OP. Genre: "3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Milf, Virgin, Voyeurism, Groping, Masturbating, Handjob, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Cheating, Teasing, Blackmail, Swinging, Corruption, Group Sex
Planned:
Harem, Group Sex, Adventure, Anal sex, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Female domination, Footjob, Lesbian, Pregnancy, Titfuck, Exhibitionism, Sextoys, BDSM. "
Should it not have an NTR in there at least in Planned if no where else's?

Just Askin.
Honestly I think He is wisely just avoiding the shitstorm that comes from adding the NTR tag. By making it completely avoidable he is (one would hope) satisfying both the pro and anti NTR crowds and so may be forgiven for not adding the tag...but thats only my opinion and may be miles from the actual reason.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
She will cheat with the boss for sure, maybe some handsy under the table action then find somewhere quiet for a quick one but not to worry before the nights over the husband will most likely end up getting it on with Angelica somwheree while Lara is having a post orgasmic nap :D

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
is there a "points walkthrough"? with the strict daddy choices i'm with lara 14, angel -10, erica 25 (maybe too much erica there)
while in the sugar daddy i have -19 lara, 21 angel, 7 erica. i think I'm missing at least some of the 0.9 update since there wasn't a gallery update

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Honestly I think He is wisely just avoiding the shitstorm that comes from adding the NTR tag. By making it completely avoidable he is (one would hope) satisfying both the pro and anti NTR crowds and so may be forgiven for not adding the tag...but thats only my opinion and may be miles from the actual reason.
There is a Netorare tag at the top but maybe that wasnt there in 2020? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: FoolsBeGone
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes