• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I'll be honest seeing a girl all sweaty does nothing for me
But giving her a passionate kiss her while my cum is in her mouth and on her face
That gets my motor running

Oh, and by the way everyone I promise I won't let the fact I'm in a game now go to my head
Although I am now the supreme leader of the human race
I love to draw T4bbo Attention here, and want to request Just for our Beloved friend Joshy92 should get the option to Choose MC between (Mike as default / Joshy in the Game) :sneaky:. I swear he will take care of all Female Characters equally. He will kiss girls daily (Whose Mouth is filled with Cum)...He will not let the cum drain out pussy. He should get a Chance. :LOL:....Just like the Last game Babysitter there was Josh, This game should have this option only for Joahy92...Bro fill them as much as u can. Be a Good Dad.

CremadoraGIF (2).gif

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Why are you so butthurt about the whole Tyrone thing?
When the option comes up to arrange a meet, or not, CHOOSE THE NEGATIVE OPTION.
Job done.
It's not about whether it's just a game or not, or how I can influence the story. and the fact that Tyrone was not noticeable in the previous update except for Yoga, there is no hint that he will and was not and is he interested in fucking Lara? and now he ended up with Angelica? I’m not at all against Tyrone, but his appearance was too fast, as if Lara had known him all her life... My message is that, the paths of MC + Lara and the paths of Lara and Tyrone, different emotions are shown from Lara’s side... as if we showed that Lara was dissatisfied with sex with her husband... I wanted to, maybe it seemed to me, but it still felt strange)))

Maybe someone will correct me on what I’m trying to explain, but I hope you understand... I’m not particularly against NTRs at all (if, of course, they can be avoided), it’s just that the developer was in such a hurry with the update that it all happened intertwined... The developer promises us the next update hot update and party, I hope it doesn’t disappoint, as Leongen said, I would like to know public sex of Mc+Lara or like any place, but can you imagine how hot it was Mc came to Lara at office and fucks his wife in front of the boss?

Reactions: brummbar41

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It's not about whether it's just a game or not, or how I can influence the story. and the fact that Tyrone was not noticeable in the previous update except for Yoga, there is no hint that he will and was not and is he interested in fucking Lara? and now he ended up with Angelica? I’m not at all against Tyrone, but his appearance was too fast, as if Lara had known him all her life... My message is that, the paths of MC + Lara and the paths of Lara and Tyrone, different emotions are shown from Lara’s side... as if we showed that Lara was dissatisfied with sex with her husband... I wanted to, maybe it seemed to me, but it still felt strange)))

Maybe someone will correct me on what I’m trying to explain, but I hope you understand... I’m not particularly against NTRs at all (if, of course, they can be avoided), it’s just that the developer was in such a hurry with the update that it all happened intertwined... The developer promises us the next update hot update and party, I hope it doesn’t disappoint, as Leongen said, I would like to know public sex of Mc+Lara or like any place, but can you imagine how hot it was Mc came to Lara at office and fucks his wife in front of the boss?

Some of your Points are very valid here. Ig in the next update, There will be a Storytime about What happened on those days. Maybe that time Tyrone scenes will look more valid. Lara joined Miranda in Yoga classes and both started flirting slowly with Tyrone, Then Hookups with Lara and Tyrone, and Tyrone followed Lara to the house and met Angelica there. Who Knows :unsure:

Dec 29, 2021
A story that was occurring to me was the mc and Lara go to a spa where they swim a little but then they escape to the showers to have sex and when they start doing it the mc realizes that Dr.wick is there watching him too. and she, with shame, remembering the stories they told, wants to continue watching, but then the mc sees Angellica and Tyrone walking together in the distance, the mc gets angry and excited about what they are going to do, when he imagines it he gets a shot of adrenaline and starts to having wild sex Lara doesn't understand but enjoy it ,even Dr.wick enjoys it. When she sees the MC's savagery, she begins to masturbate, when she can't take it anymore and has a very powerful orgasm, collapsing on the floor, the MC, who hadn't finished, stands in front of her. Dr.wick and puts her on her knees, she is in a submissive attitude, she uses her mouth so that the mc ends up inside her, Lara, realizing it, does not say anything because she is too exhausted to say anything, the scene ends with the mc going to look for Angelica to knowing what he was doing with Tyrone, what did you think?

Yes man :unsure: , this idea is very good. But because I already know the story, I don't want to see this idea in the game anymore. :giggle::LOL:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Thanks for the info. I hadn’t tried that option. I assumed choosing not to help her at this point could lead to NTR.
only if you are on the simp sugar daddy path, if you are dominant with Angelica she just confeses she messed up, the MC(depending on previeous scenes with her) either auto refuses to help with the video, or gets an option to decide if he wants to help her or not, but anyway the update ends without the Tyrone bit. For Angelica x Tyrone ending you need to have Angelica relationship > 0, NTR ON, and Refuse to help her when she asks you to help her with video editing. So basically if you treated her good, BBC NTR is your reward :KEK: :KEK: , brilliant logic by the dev on that one.

IF you have been rude to her she either fears, or respects the MC enough as to not call Tyrone.
screenshot0009.png
Oh, one more thing, if Tyrone was her first option for OF content, you can bet your ass Tyrone has fucked Angelica before.

Tyrone went from minor tease character to literally the center of every plot in one update :FacePalm:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
only if you are on the simp sugar daddy path, if you are dominant with Angelica she just confeses she messed up, the MC(depending on previeous scenes with her) either auto refuses to help with the video, or gets an option to decide if he wants to help her or not, but anyway the update ends without the Tyrone bit. For Angelica x Tyrone ending you need to have Angelica relationship > 0, NTR ON, and Refuse to help her when she asks you to help her with video editing. So basically if you treated her good, BBC NTR is your reward :KEK: :KEK: , brilliant logic by the dev on that one.

IF you have been rude to her she either fears, or respects the MC enough as to not call Tyrone.
View attachment 3003276
Oh, one more thing, if Tyrone was her first option for OF content, you can bet your ass Tyrone has fucked Angelica before.

Tyrone went from minor tease character to literally the center of every plot in one update :FacePalm:
Yeah! this is what I tried to explain to some people... it feels like Tyrone always secretly knows either Lara or Angelica, which is the strangest situation... from a minor character to the biggest spotlight... :censored:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Your answer misses what it says. The question is not to avoid or not, but a question of realization.

This update is hugely focused on slutty side of the characters and all this is done on an update which is very fast.

Your opinion.

It's obvious that this episode focuses on Corruption above all, but I have to take Angelica as an example, it goes like this, "Mike: Do you need me for your photos?", "Angel: Yes!", "Mike: Ah that's a shame, I found a big package of Sex Toys that belongs to you.", "Angel: Oh no!", "Mike: But don't worry, I'll help you and replace all that with my big COCK.", "Angel: YES!". Yippee.....

I generalize a lot, but that's exactly what happens. I love subtlety, that's why I like Babysitters, in what I have just described, there is none of that.
You are right, a lot of things seem to have gone from 20 to 100 lately, but especially this update. Its jarring, feels like you skipped some updates of content and jumped directly into the latest episode. And this game used to be so good with gradual corruption, its why I kept NTR on even on even when doing pure loyal playthroughs, it was interesting to read the characters thoughts, fighting urges, feeling guilty. Now everyone just has classic NTR game thoughts about cheating and hiding things from the MC, there is no more guilt, no more fear of being discovered, no more wrestling with morality.

I think the problem is the dev coded these inner monologues behind the same early game variable and seems he gave up on using relationship points thresholds all together(?) It makes no sense for a blackmailed Lara to now not be empathetic with the MC when he gets angry with her for breaking the rules with Tyrone, or not feeling any shred of guilt about it. 'He doesn't need to know everything' :HideThePain:

I fear the game is treading a fine line into becoming just one more mindless NTR game, which are way to many low quality ones, that for someone like me that doesn't specifically enjoys the kink, I have to perform a lobotomy on myself just to be able to withstand the cringe of the dialogue and the cliche situations.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You are right, a lot of things seem to have gone from 20 to 100 lately, but especially this update. Its jarring, feels like you skipped some updates of content and jumped directly into the latest episode. And this game used to be so good with gradual corruption, its why I kept NTR on even on even when doing pure loyal playthroughs, it was interesting to read the characters thoughts, fighting urges, feeling guilty. Now everyone just has classic NTR game thoughts about cheating and hiding things from the MC, there is no more guilt, no more fear of being discovered, no more wrestling with morality.

I think the problem is the dev coded these inner monologues behind the same early game variable and seems he gave up on using relationship points thresholds all together(?) It makes no sense for a blackmailed Lara to now not be empathetic with the MC when he gets angry with her for breaking the rules with Tyrone, or not feeling any shred of guilt about it. 'He doesn't need to know everything' :HideThePain:

I fear the game is treading a fine line into becoming just one more mindless NTR game, which are way to many low quality ones, that for someone like me that doesn't specifically enjoys the kink, I have to perform a lobotomy on myself just to be able to withstand the cringe of the dialogue and the cliche situations.
At this rate, soon innocent Erica will be connected with NTR... And at this moment MC must think, is this really reality or some kind of fantasy of Joshy? Old update Lara did not behave coldly towards MC, except at the beginning, she didn’t even think about cheating, but only wanted to return to her previous attitude, , they say he shouldn’t know both, she did it to save her work, and here with the new update now we see a different Lara...

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In this game the ntr is the weakest point of the game and perhaps it is the reason for integrating Tyrone and pushing the relationship towards the swinger and cuckold alpha, I feel that the way to integrate it was somewhat improvised but it is something that can be fixed with Future updates, let's be honest, Tony is a terrible antagonist who does not arouse interest even to those who like NTR.

Reactions: Krysis_here

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In this game the ntr is the weakest point of the game and perhaps it is the reason for integrating Tyrone and pushing the relationship towards the swinger and cuckold alpha, I feel that the way to integrate it was somewhat improvised but it is something that can be fixed with Future updates, let's be honest, Tony is a terrible antagonist who does not arouse interest even to those who like NTR.
But it’s not about the Tony character, it’s about his power and control he has over. He can make her lick a interns ass for laughs & you know they will have to have a board meeting with the investors and Lara as the office slut has to do what they want

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
T4bbo, if the MC goes to look at what Angelica is doing in her room the second night he's in the pool it'll increment LonelyFansPeek by 1. The script then assumes he's been creeping on her before unless LonelyFansPeek == 0, so the player who ignored it the first time around but went to check on her now will get the wrong script.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's a {/t} missing in line 37797 (and it should probably be "she said"):
Code:
        mik "{t}*Damn it, he said she wouldn't do any adult stuff.*"

Last edited:
Reactions: T4bbo

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
I'm just about to start this game for the first time. Does anyone know if the 0.0.8 cheat mod will break 0.0.9? I don't care about the actual stat cheating so much as the walkthough guidance for getting a feel for the game. Lots of times I'll start with a game's walkthrough and then turn it off once I get how the game "thinks".

Or alternatively, is there a walkthrough guide anywhere?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm just about to start this game for the first time. Does anyone know if the 0.0.8 cheat mod will break 0.0.9? I don't care about the actual stat cheating so much as the walkthough guidance for getting a feel for the game. Lots of times I'll start with a game's walkthrough and then turn it off once I get how the game "thinks".

Or alternatively, is there a walkthrough guide anywhere?
no breaking, you just won't be able to play .9 content.

Reactions: Sirrah

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand what you say, but power antagonists are not like that. They have two faces: the impeccable one, the one who helps everyone who needs it, and the corrupt one, who will get whatever he wants, whether for money or blackmail, who will draw the sky of everything he wants. obtain if she is with him and if she tries to reject him, he will draw hell where she will never work again in the environment and even doing the same with her loved ones, where she has no other option to accept, thus he is an antagonist of power and I know because I know them in the real world.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes