lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Restarted multiple times with various choices but I still can't seem to get on the path where you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
For bed go on sugar side for Anal, on strict side for Vaginal sex. For the last scene, with URM you can see the scene, but In legitimate way, I've done sugar and strict side five times, I still don't know how to unlock it. o_O

Anyone could give a clue?

Last edited:

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
For bed go on sugar side for Anal, on strict side for Vaginal sex. For the last scene, with URM you can see the scene, but In legitimate way, I've done sugar and strict side five times, I still don't know how to unlock it. o_O

Anyone could give a clue?
Are you talking about the standing from behind scene in front of the camera? For that you need really low points; I got it, and I have -21.

Reactions: L0b0ts and lTTMl

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
In short, I downloaded the new version and want to share something: I know that now some will argue the opposite and I don’t blame them. maybe there will be a person who considers my opinion reasonable and I hope the developer will find time and read my little message. I played and my impression of the new update is a little offensive, WHY? Therefore, if you follow the NTR path, Tyrone appeared as if he had been hunting for Lara for a long time or he had been hunting for the MC family, he came and saw and fucked, isn’t that stupid?Remember earlier how hot the scenes of MC and Lara were, especially in the back seat of the car, then after the pool at the neighbors and in the hotel at the end, and in the end we see a different relationship between MC and Lara... I don't mind with Tony NTR, but Tyrone and his giant dick ? :WaitWhat: Ah shit, here we go again

And now about something else, if you play the paths of love MC + Lara and play the paths of NTR Lara and Tyrone, the similarity of the scene makes it stand out completely differently, when Lara gives a blowjob to Tyrone, she does it hot and the scenes seem to be higher than those of MC with his wife... it feels like the developer tried to alienate the MC or make him some kind of tyrant towards Lara, if you love your wife and want different sexual adventures with her, then do it HOT, but in fact Lara and Tyrone turned out to be hot for everyone and shows it as if Lara is enjoying than with husband... :cautious: I'm not a fan of the MC, I just like the scenes with him and Lara, in short, I deleted the game, I'll wait for the mod to come out. good luck to the developer, I understand I was a little hasty with the text, but I hope some people will understand me, sometimes the wait is worth more, but I waited 4 months and such a blow is below :/ It seems to me that developer was in a hurry to create update, as if the direction went in wrong direction... everything somehow happened quickly, this whole idea :unsure:
Why are you so butthurt about the whole Tyrone thing?
When the option comes up to arrange a meet, or not, CHOOSE THE NEGATIVE OPTION.
Job done.

Last edited:

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Did T4boo junked the relationship points for the new content? Not that I'm complaining. I still remember in the early versions you need max points for Angelica to become her sugar daddy.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
I helped Angelica with the technical stuff, but my MC automatically noped out of 'performing'. I guess, next update Tyrone will join in on that route as well? :unsure:

Also, is there no way to avoid Lara developing a cuckquean fetish? I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I noped out of every option that leads to something like that so far. The Chen and Kristine scene felt pretty unnecessary when we already have M&J.

Still funny the game is called Babysitters, tbh.

Edit: just noticed, that Erica's date with Steve is fully fledged out as well. Certainly a choice considering how painfully slow her path has developed so far.
The other babysitters are soon-to-be Jessica and Jane: one working for John/Miranda and one for Mr. Silver.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
And even if they left NTR on you can still get out of the Cuck scene by picking “we didn’t message him” and you have to pick to be Angelica’s model or you will be replaced with Tyrone
AAAANNNND if you keep Lara in a good mood with plus numbers in the stats, you never have to worry about her even being with other men. Yet here I go again into every Harem game, especially with the word Harem in the title, and asking if the Harem is avoidable. :LUL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yet here I go again into every Harem game, especially with the word Harem in the title, and asking if the Harem is avoidable. :LUL:
lol while I understand your point here... I much prefer people who are willing to give a game a try if they can avoid things they don't like, rather than those who will come in, bitch about it, and say "not for me, dev. you're ruining your own game".

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Tyrone seems somewhat forced, I can understand it since it was not obvious that in the previous content he was going to be in the update, but I like it because I was already a little fed up with Tony and his boring sex scenes, the application for casual sex is not So strange for me since I used it before starting to have a swinger relationship, the difference is when we did it we did not separate from each other since we did not know for sure what we were going to find on the date, whether it was with a man or a woman. woman depending on whether we were comfortable enough could also participate or watch and the same thing happened with my wife she could participate or watch, what seemed strange to me is how Tyrone appears in Angellica (I hope I publish it, I want to try it too)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Now that they are experiencing the MC and Lara, wouldn't it be interesting for them to also try exhibitionism and have sex in public places? They could dress up and have sex in a cinema or in a square to give an example, I'm sure there must be other ideas, I like that the couple experiment together I hope to see scenes like this :love:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Now that they are experiencing the MC and Lara, wouldn't it be interesting for them to also try exhibitionism and have sex in public places? They could dress up and have sex in a cinema or in a square to give an example, I'm sure there must be other ideas, I like that the couple experiment together I hope to see scenes like this :love:
MC needs visit Lara in her workplace and fucke her in the tv studio. Then Lara go on Live still with MC's cum dripping from her legs

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes