MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
By the way, I still don’t understand why some call MC a cuckold? Are there scenes where he sits next to his wife while she is being fucked? I don’t seem to remember this... or did it just appear in the new update?

cuckolding is when you let your wife fuck in front of you and he enjoys it, or when your wife forces him to watch how some sexist fucks her... but I don’t think I noticed anything like that to consider Mc a cuckold

Last edited:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
When you consider that most AVNs are written in first person perspective, with a named and personalized MC, whereas movies and books are almost always third person, I think that explains why there is a difference. The intent of most AVNs is clearly the former, not the latter.
I agree with some of your answers. I like this game and how the plots and choices are implemented, especially the opportunity to avoid moments you don’t like, there is another game I forgot the name, where even if you make choices for something, it still ends badly, regardless of the earlier choices... my comment was addressed so that Dev doesn’t turn every girl like a hungry whore, you probably understand what I mean? I’m not against NTR, but it’s not always possible to shove it everywhere like a girl or wife is cheating on you behind your back, while the next day pretending that she loves you or hiding it? Wouldn't you be disgusted? It’s easier for them to tell you she’s cheating on you, or at least go for an open marriage or relationship.. to increase interests in the game... I really hope that T4boo implements his ideas in the best way and not like dust and ashes, where everyone has already gone far
in real life would i be disgusted? yeah. Here in this story i like the fact shes cheating on him and the next morning acting all innocent like shes done nothing wrong. Isnt that how cheating works? Dose she still love him? yeah sure but shes falling down a corrupted rabbit hole. I see the story as a whole though not just through the MCs eyes. Maybe this game should of a dual protaganist tag because thats how it kinda feels depsite the begining.
Its just all comes down to perspective doesnt it and how you want to enjoy the game and i dont think anyones view is wrong but i do think as players we should just let the developers do what they do. In my main run they love each other with high relationship points and are really nice to each other but hes still tryinhg to fuck her daughter and shes still fucking her boss. if that wasnt the case wheres the fun!

I do undertsand and I dont think the girls will all become cock hungry sluts but i do think anything with a cock, MC included, will try and take advantage and based on our choices will succeed or fail and that is the core theme of this game.

For those that think Erica's personality wouldnt suit it, Weve already seen the foundations being laid with her date with the boy and general eagerness to explore her sexuality and not be left behind. Making her an easy target for any silver tounged predator.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
in real life would i be disgusted? yeah. Here in this story i like the fact shes cheating on him and the next morning acting all innocent like shes done nothing wrong. Isnt that how cheating works? Dose she still love him? yeah sure but shes falling down a corrupted rabbit hole. I see the story as a whole though not just through the MCs eyes. Maybe this game should of a dual protaganist tag because thats how it kinda feels depsite the begining.
Its just all comes down to perspective doesnt it and how you want to enjoy the game and i dont think anyones view is wrong but i do think as players we should just let the developers do what they do. In my main run they love each other with high relationship points and are really nice to each other but hes still tryinhg to fuck her daughter and shes still fucking her boss. if that wasnt the case wheres the fun!

I do undertsand and I dont think the girls will all become cock hungry sluts but i do think anything with a cock, MC included, will try and take advantage and based on our choices will succeed or fail and that is the core theme of this game.

For those that think Erica's personality wouldnt suit it, Weve already seen the foundations being laid with her date with the boy and general eagerness to explore her sexuality and not be left behind. Making her an easy target for any silver tounged predator.
Well, so be it. All that remains is to wish T4boo good luck in the future update and that he Santa Barbara does not arrange it. Sometimes some Devs forget how they started their work in the game, some like to cause trash and others incomprehensible corruption with their fantasies... the main thing is that the T4boo does not stray from his ideas

X12400

Aug 11, 2023
Updated for 0.0.8

I've made a mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery remade
  • Edited some dialogue options where there are 2 paths so both are visible
  • Cheats button added to top right corner when playing
  • Best dialogue options colored green
Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
NEW UPDATE PLS ?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't like ntr and I usually run away from games that have it. In this case he was playing it because the NTR was well implemented with Lara's boss because it was half blackmail to keep his job. But Tyron has arrived and turned Lara into shit Li. I know it's avoidable but it's there. And many know what I mean. My favorite character was Lara and I played it for her, now that she cheats for pleasure she has gone down the drain. A shame. His previous game had ntr but not at this level. Well it seems that the game is no longer for me, so I'll do the logical thing. Delete it and leave

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I have to say that the attention to detail and renders in this update is definitely up to par. Lara looks hot as fuck although the red lipstick does take a bit of getting used (I hope this wont be her only look in the future when she goes out).

The big scene for this udpate seems to be Lara and Tyrone getting it on, or MC finally fking Angelica. I have to say the former was definitely done better. The buildup was hot as fuck, and also depending on your past choices, Lara's dialogue and inner thought varies quite a bit which I appreciate. Hell she even gives an extra blowjob which was a nice surprise.

My issue is that it ends when it was just getting good. The teasing in the hotel was great, especially when Tyrone tweaks Lara's dress exposing her nipples. Unfortunately the actual sex was just a bit short considering the length and quality of the buildup. Still good but not great as it could have been. All in all a solid update but nothing beats Lara all oiled up in the massage parlour. :devilish:

Reactions: The Sailor Man

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Is the mc part of the harem? But how much experience will he have to be able to deal with Tyrone's black mamba because the one that awaits poor Mc :LOL:
How did Tyrone get into the house without attracting the MC's attention? I have to know, maybe he can be next in the video :love:
Maybe it's a question of order? Which mamba strikes 1st? As said nice 3 some, the question is it Tyrone or MC in the middle?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Some have pointed this out but I find this episode strange, normally episodes are rather well written, here, everything happens with the snap of a finger.

Scenes are hot... but somewhat mixed about how this episode unfolds.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
Bit of a short update, and nothing really made sense.
Some have pointed this out but I find this episode strange, normally episodes are rather well written, here, everything happens with the snap of a finger.

Scenes are hot... but somewhat mixed about how this episode unfolds.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I helped Angelica with the technical stuff, but my MC automatically noped out of 'performing'. I guess, next update Tyrone will join in on that route as well? :unsure:

Also, is there no way to avoid Lara developing a cuckquean fetish? I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I noped out of every option that leads to something like that so far. The Chen and Kristine scene felt pretty unnecessary when we already have M&J.

Still funny the game is called Babysitters, tbh.

Edit: just noticed, that Erica's date with Steve is fully fledged out as well. Certainly a choice considering how painfully slow her path has developed so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In short, I downloaded the new version and want to share something: I know that now some will argue the opposite and I don’t blame them. maybe there will be a person who considers my opinion reasonable and I hope the developer will find time and read my little message. I played and my impression of the new update is a little offensive, WHY? Therefore, if you follow the NTR path, Tyrone appeared as if he had been hunting for Lara for a long time or he had been hunting for the MC family, he came and saw and fucked, isn’t that stupid?Remember earlier how hot the scenes of MC and Lara were, especially in the back seat of the car, then after the pool at the neighbors and in the hotel at the end, and in the end we see a different relationship between MC and Lara... I don't mind with Tony NTR, but Tyrone and his giant dick ? :WaitWhat: Ah shit, here we go again

And now about something else, if you play the paths of love MC + Lara and play the paths of NTR Lara and Tyrone, the similarity of the scene makes it stand out completely differently, when Lara gives a blowjob to Tyrone, she does it hot and the scenes seem to be higher than those of MC with his wife... it feels like the developer tried to alienate the MC or make him some kind of tyrant towards Lara, if you love your wife and want different sexual adventures with her, then do it HOT, but in fact Lara and Tyrone turned out to be hot for everyone and shows it as if Lara is enjoying than with husband... :cautious: I'm not a fan of the MC, I just like the scenes with him and Lara, in short, I deleted the game, I'll wait for the mod to come out. good luck to the developer, I understand I was a little hasty with the text, but I hope some people will understand me, sometimes the wait is worth more, but I waited 4 months and such a blow is below :/ It seems to me that developer was in a hurry to create update, as if the direction went in wrong direction... everything somehow happened quickly, this whole idea :unsure:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes