Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I was thinking how Tyrone entered Angellica's room, it could be that he is a T4bbo sponsor and has the highest level of Yacht Club Member! and among its advantages is to magically appear in the protagonists' room, that means that sweet Erica is in danger from Tyrone, could it happen? :unsure:

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
But will Tyrone agree to help Angelica? Tyrone was a minor character for a moment, and suddenly he fucked Lara and now it’s Angelica’s turn... Not too fast? :unsure: Previously, hardly anyone expected that Angelica would have sex with someone besides MC, because there were no hints :unsure:
In a game with optional NTR, I go in assuming every character could end up being NTR’d if the MC treats them poorly. I didn’t, however, foresee Angelica interacting with Tyrone at all. It was foreshadowed last update that John would make a play for her.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
In a game with optional NTR, I go in assuming every character could end up being NTR’d if the MC treats them poorly. I didn’t, however, foresee Angelica interacting with Tyrone at all. It was foreshadowed last update that John would make a play for her.
To be honest, I also didn’t expect such a turn of events from Angelica.. I always thought Angelica or the same Erica were invented for the MC, and then just like that, unexpectedly, she contacted Tyrone o_O I hope Dev will not connect all the girls who are familiar with Mc to NTR...:cautious:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Hmm the Tyrone Anna scene annoyed me. Had potential but fell flat.

I wish there was a way for them to have swung without it being BBC cuck/humiliation. MC clearly was into the idea but didn't like Tyrone. Tyrone should have been the option on a cuck/NTR path but there should've been someone else on a swinging path. Not to say that Anna can't ever fuck anyone she finds more handsome/with a bigger dick than MC (because MC sure has fucked woman more beautiful than his wife). It was also way out of left field because whether MC accepts the BBC path or rejects it he is jealous and insecure either way which has not been his personality at all. Should be able to say "yes I would like to swing and see you with someone else but not someone who is clearly pushing boundaries". MC said they would check in at the hotel before things went down so I thought it was going that way but it never did.

The roleplay scene was sexy (and funny). It's just before it's been like theres 3 paths, cuck/NTR, swinging/sharing, MC dominant/cuckqueening but this time the middle path of them both enjoying the lifestyle was gone which sucked cause it was the funnest one in previous episodes (like even when she fucks John it's just to spice things up for her and MC).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I was thinking how Tyrone entered Angellica's room, it could be that he is a T4bbo sponsor and has the highest level of Yacht Club Member! and among its advantages is to magically appear in the protagonists' room, that means that sweet Erica is in danger from Tyrone, could it happen? :unsure:
Hmmm This would be a good turn... only Angelica, instead of sleeping with Tyrone in order to save Erica, would have to turn to MC and there could be a fight, to me MC even looks physically not bad and would have sorted it out... so that everyone fucks behind MS's back, this already looks too much...

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Windows Defender is saying that the file has malware - Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Is detected on the file from both MEGA and Gofile.
I pay good money for the best premium anti-virus and is all clear.
Scan Statistics:
Scan Start:
Local: 13/10/2023 10:24 AM
UTC: 13/10/2023 12:24 AM
Scan Time: 4 seconds
Scan Targets: C:\desktop\Babysitters-0.0.9.-win
Counts:
Total items scanned: 6,047
- Files & Directories: 6,047
- Registry Entries: 0
- Processes & Startup Items: 0
- Network & Browser Items: 0
- Other: 0
- Trusted Files: 4
- Skipped Files: 0

Total security risks detected: 0
Total items resolved: 0
Total items that require attention: 0

Resolved Threats:
No risks have been resolved

Unresolved Threats:
No unresolved risks

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
To be honest, I also didn’t expect such a turn of events from Angelica.. I always thought Angelica or the same Erica were invented for the MC, and then just like that, unexpectedly, she contacted Tyrone o_O I hope Dev will not connect all the girls who are familiar with Mc to NTR...:cautious:
I tend to agree. I enjoy the Lara NTR (because she’s a hypocritical bitch), but there can always be too much of one thing in any game, optional or not. It would not be out of character for Angelica to fuck around, but it would be shocking for Erica to do that.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hmm the Tyrone Anna scene annoyed me. Had potential but fell flat.

I wish there was a way for them to have swung without it being BBC cuck/humiliation. MC clearly was into the idea but didn't like Tyrone. Tyrone should have been the option on a cuck/NTR path but there should've been someone else on a swinging path. Not to say that Anna can't ever fuck anyone she finds more handsome/with a bigger dick than MC (because MC sure has fucked woman more beautiful than his wife). It was also way out of left field because whether MC accepts the BBC path or rejects it he is jealous and insecure either way which has not been his personality at all. Should be able to say "yes I would like to swing and see you with someone else but not someone who is clearly pushing boundaries". MC said they would check in at the hotel before things went down so I thought it was going that way but it never did.

The roleplay scene was sexy (and funny). It's just before it's been like theres 3 paths, cuck/NTR, swinging/sharing, MC dominant/cuckqueening but this time the middle path of them both enjoying the lifestyle was gone which sucked cause it was the funnest one in previous episodes (like even when she fucks John it's just to spice things up for her and MC).
I don’t want Dev to turn such a potential game into (Adventurous Couple) there is such trash going on that the wife fucks whoever she wants, I hope Dev will create a good plot for Mc and Lara to revive the relationship...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I tend to agree. I enjoy the Lara NTR (because she’s a hypocritical bitch), but there can always be too much of one thing in any game, optional or not. It would not be out of character for Angelica to fuck around, but it would be shocking for Erica to do that.
We are all: We are waiting for the next scene of MC and Angelica not to be a dream in the new update

Meanwhile: Angelica contacted Tyrone:whistle:

We hope the Dev comes up with something :censored:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I don’t want Dev to turn such a potential game into (Adventurous Couple) there is such trash going on that the wife fucks whoever she wants, I hope Dev will create a good plot for Mc and Lara to revive the relationship...
Yes I don't like TACOS either but Exciting Games I think does swinging/sharing pretty well and this game always felt more like the later than the former

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Of course all the girls will get some NTR, they are all already on the path. Angelica with Tyrone if you refuse her, Erica if you have a negative score goes on the date with the guy. The wife anything with a dick :D and it was mentioned a certain Mr Silver the NTR king from the previous game is moving in next door looking or some baby sitters.

Less be real here if youve followed T4bbo's career over the past 5 years you'll know he loves NTR alot. They all gonna get it, alot. All the girls were created to explore different types of taboos/kinks not the mc. Luckily for those that like it theres the non ntr/cheating swinging route but its just another route. Theres nothing unexpected about whats going on, any girl is up for grabs at any time, if you think different you havent been paying attention to what type of game this is.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
How you played T4boo's previous game? if not check it out it will give you glimpse in the direction he likes to explore and how he resolves his games. You wont have to worry about it turning into to TACO :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
How you played T4boo's previous game? if not check it out it will give you glimpse in the direction he likes to explore and how he resolves his games. You wont have to worry about it turning into to TACO :D
I am aware that Dev has another game with the same name Babysitter. but I haven’t played them... and I even know that the plot of this game is similar to the first T4boo game. The question is, why repeat the same thing? Does everyone really like the fact that girls run after every dick? I understand that you can avoid plots like NTR, but it’s still sometimes too much))) I would like to see at least swinging or an exchange of couples, not just necessarily NTR

Sometimes it’s interesting to play with new ideas, and not always suddenly when your hero doesn’t pay attention to someone, and they immediately jump on the dicks of others... at least there could be some variety in the plot, don’t you agree?

Last edited:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
I am aware that Dev has another game with the same name Babysitter. but I haven’t played them... and I even know that the plot of this game is similar to the first T4boo game. The question is, why repeat the same thing? Does everyone really like the fact that girls run after every dick? I understand that you can avoid plots like NTR, but it’s still sometimes too much))) I would like to see at least swinging or an exchange of couples, not just necessarily NTR
I guess theres two types of players from what i read in comments. Those that put themselves in the role of the MC like an RPG so take everytrhing that happens personally and heavily invest in the ingame relationships and those that treat it like a film/book so they just want to see a certain type of adventure without the attachment.

Myself personally for example think all the girls are hot and want to see them in as many different situations as possible, Romantic, NTR, Harem, Gangbanged, you name it, its all hot becasue i have no attacment to them what so ever. Its just a fun type of media to explore different fantasies and when the story finishes ill find another and i do and many others do i expect like that the girls are corrupted and others try to take advantage, Its not real life so its fun to explore.

To answer your question i dont think the story will be repeated but the themes and direction that characters take will and why? Because thats is the genre that the creator has experience and interest in. Say if he was to write non ntr harem it most likely wouldnt work or last because his interest would decline. He creates what excites him and hopes others enjoy it or im sure he would of named himself h4rem instead of t4boo :D

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I guess theres two types of players from what i read in comments. Those that put themselves in the role of the MC like an RPG so take everytrhing that happens personally and heavily invest in the ingame relationships and those that treat it like a film/book so they just want to see a certain type of adventure without the attachment.
When you consider that most AVNs are written in first person perspective, with a named and personalized MC, whereas movies and books are almost always third person, I think that explains why there is a difference. The intent of most AVNs is clearly the former, not the latter.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Myself personally for example think all the girls are hot and want to see them in as many different situations as possible, Romantic, NTR, Harem, Gangbanged, you name it, its all hot becasue i have no attacment to them what so ever. Its just a fun type of media to explore different fantasies and when the story finishes ill find another and i do and many others do i expect like that the girls are corrupted and others try to take advantage, Its not real life so its fun to explore.

To answer your question i dont think the story will be repeated but the themes and direction that characters take will and why? Because thats is the genre that the creator has experience and interest in. Say if he was to write non ntr harem it most likely wouldnt work or last because his interest would decline. He creates what excites him and hopes others enjoy it or im sure he would of named himself h4rem instead of t4boo :D
I agree with some of your answers. I like this game and how the plots and choices are implemented, especially the opportunity to avoid moments you don’t like, there is another game I forgot the name, where even if you make choices for something, it still ends badly, regardless of the earlier choices... my comment was addressed so that Dev doesn’t turn every girl like a hungry whore, you probably understand what I mean? I’m not against NTR, but it’s not always possible to shove it everywhere like a girl or wife is cheating on you behind your back, while the next day pretending that she loves you or hiding it? Wouldn't you be disgusted? It’s easier for them to tell you she’s cheating on you, or at least go for an open marriage or relationship.. to increase interests in the game... I really hope that T4boo implements his ideas in the best way and not like dust and ashes, where everyone has already gone far

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes