luk2008

Jul 19, 2017
you have to be rude to her in every sense and treat her rudely in different conversations. as I understand it, Angelica likes rude guys(but it is not exactly)
For some reason when I'm rude to her MC just automatically refuses to help her.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Jeez Angelica you're a bit of a slut aren't you?
I still love you tho

I just realised something too
Lara is my favourite milf ever

Reactions: Busted1201

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For some reason when I'm rude to her MC just automatically refuses to help her.
Hmmmmm, I don't know to be honest. I haven’t played the new update yet, but before, when I wanted to open some of Angelica’s scenes, I tried different methods, then I remembered one scene where Angelica gives an MC blowjob on the couch, I couldn’t open it, when he was rude to her the scene opened

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I always knew she was a little slutty
I just didn't realise how far she was willing to go lol
Even I myself was surprised... it’s a feeling that MC’s family is very hungry for lust, that Lara, who is faced with excitement and no attention to her, that Angelica, who really wants to become a sexy streamer... MC hardly thought at that moment who he married and what a slutty stepdaughter he has... o_O :LOL:

Reactions: Busted1201

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Jeez Angelica you're a bit of a slut aren't you?
I still love you tho

I just realised something too
Lara is my favourite milf ever
Wow you might be able to blackmail Angellica into having a 3 some with her mom and daughter in the next update or maybe with your hacking skills Tony will hire you at the company and you can have your secret upskirt cam on Laura too while you have another secret cam on Angelica’s room, but how are you going to meet Erica in this game? :ROFLMAO:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
These other dudes can bang Angelica & Lara as much as they want
But if they even look at Erica I'll rip their nuts off

She is my future wife
And my baby's future stepmother
I just have to buy her a ring first of course
Sorry didn't knew that Joshy92, I already touched her a few times. She was to cute not too.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020

She is my future wife
Yo, can you put that ring on and get the paperwork done, call me after k?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question, Tyrone, first does Lara, then with Angellica, in a few months are we going to see him in the family photo replacing the mc and with them pregnant? Poor Erica, how much work awaits her. At least they should increase her salary. :LOL:
yes in theory but not in actuality by dev.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I have a question, Tyrone, first does Lara, then with Angellica, in a few months are we going to see him in the family photo replacing the mc and with them pregnant? Poor Erica, how much work awaits her. At least they should increase her salary. :LOL:
Maybe the MC can be part of Tyrones harem? A 3 some could also be interesting.... Tyrone, MC and maybe beloved Lara....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But will Tyrone agree to help Angelica? Tyrone was a minor character for a moment, and suddenly he fucked Lara and now it’s Angelica’s turn... Not too fast? :unsure: Previously, hardly anyone expected that Angelica would have sex with someone besides MC, because there were no hints :unsure:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021

She is my future wife
I wonder if we will be able to get with Erica later on and then share her with other dudes
That would be hot imo

Or maybe be exclusive with her
From disliking Lara to best milf ever. From sharing Erica to ‘hands off’. Just saying, that’s some massive mood swings lately. :Kappa:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes