dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Thanks for answer. It’s just that everyone in the comments is discussing Tyrone, as if Tony wasn't enough for them, Therefore, I was a little surprised that they were slowly starting to forget the MC... o_O:LOL:
I can understand the insecurities whenever people see a BBC named Tyrone suddenly appeared in the game. And yes a cliche, it's a typical stereotype raceplay from his name to his behavior lmao. But then again I don't see that as a big deal unless dev starting to switch the spotlight and focuses it on him. He is fun as a side fling for Lara, but will definitely gets boring if the story suddenly switch focus on him.
Plus Lara already has the cuckqueen variable if players have that variable set to 1 from before, during the talk with Doctor they specifically mentioned that Lara WANTS to see MC with another girl. As of current version even if MC chose to let Tyrone fucks Lara with him filming, there isn't any variable indication the start of cuck path. The only "cuck" variable exists right now is Lara cuckqueen. Unless things changed in next update suddenly giving a cuck variable to MC, otherwise calm the fuck down.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Maybe the hole is not for the mc, it may be for joshy :LOL:
Our new protagonist of babysitters don't forget
We should stop, we don't want to let it go to his head :Kappa:
Was there two sew scenes with Angelica in this update? i could only get one at the very end.
Using URM, but also being code challenged I could only find variations of the same scene, unless you count her masturbating for the camera and MC spying as a MC and Angelica scene. The guy that said two specified MC x Angelica scenes, so I don't know...
Thanks for answer. It’s just that everyone in the comments is discussing Tyrone, as if Tony wasn't enough for them, Therefore, I was a little surprised that they were slowly starting to forget the MC... o_O:LOL:
I don't know about the rest, since most are probably fans of the genre, for me its the fact that almost all NTR, or Female MC games have that tired trope of the BBC bull/douche fucking everything that moves. His character, dialogue, hell even his name is just such a cliche, but if you enjoy that fetish don't let our bitching ruing your fun.

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I can understand the insecurities whenever people see a BBC named Tyrone suddenly appeared in the game. And yes a cliche, it's a typical stereotype raceplay from his name to his behavior lmao. But then again I don't see that as a big deal unless dev starting to switch the spotlight and focuses it on him. He is fun as a side fling for Lara, but will definitely gets boring if the story suddenly switch focus on him.
Plus Lara already has the cuckqueen variable if players have that variable set to 1 from before, during the talk with Doctor they specifically mentioned that Lara WANTS to see MC with another girl. As of current version even if MC chose to let Tyrone fucks Lara with him filming, there isn't any variable indication the start of cuck path. The only "cuck" variable exists right now is Lara cuckqueen. Unless things changed in next update suddenly giving a cuck variable to MC, otherwise calm the fuck down.
I don't mind at all that Tyrone or whoever was there. but there are times when other characters appear, Dev already focuses on them than on the MC... this happens in all games, but here so far everything is good, I hope Dev will not leave his plan and continue in the same spirit.:)

Reactions: dengl

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Babysitters-0.0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Seawulf00

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
We should stop, we don't want to let it go to his head :Kappa:

Using URM, but also being code challenged I could only find variations of the same scene, unless you count her masturbating for the camera and MC spying as a MC and Angelica scene. The guy that said two specified MC x Angelica scenes, so I don't know...

I don't know about the rest, since most are probably fans of the genre, for me its the fact that almost all NTR, or Female MC games have that tired trope of the BBC bull/douche fucking everything that moves. His character, dialogue, hell even his name is just such a cliche, but if you enjoy that fetish don't let our bitching ruing your fun.
Unless he’s talking about the 2 choices where mc rubs dick between her thighs and cums or gets bj and cums on tits or he pulls her pony tail and simulates it too
IMG_2524.jpeg

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Led

Jul 16, 2017
You saw wrong
Ah, I think I already know where I went wrong in my assumption. The date of the post in which you can find the cheat mod was dated July 2020. But I guess that date never updates when a new mod is put into the same post.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
How do you unlock that scene? For the life of me I cant seem to get it, he never pulls her hair.
you have to be rude to her in every sense and treat her rudely in different conversations. as I understand it, Angelica likes rude guys(but it is not exactly)

Reactions: Richi 4524
4.30 star(s) 84 Votes