xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Although I do think the mc was a bit rude to Lara during and after the scene
You expected him to kiss her passionately and pat her on the back for cucking him or offer to 'clean her up' like a good cuck boy would do ??:ROFLMAO: C'mon, man.

Two of them if you play it right!
Damn. In this update ?? Gonna go grab my tissues... I mean, my chair and get down to business right now. Can't wait to make my MC spank that lil bitch's ass till it's red and fuck the shit outta her for being a nagging, spoiled, lazy bitch.:whistle:

He is very friendly, isn't he?
The only things funny about him are his name and stereotypical creepy dickhead behavior lol.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I was joking about Tyrone. Honestly, he is the most cliche thing in the game right now. From his name to his behavior.
True dat lol. They should start scaring kids and teenage virgin wannabe Casanovas with guys like that.

I can only imagine hearing a dad say to his son "go eat your veggies, work out your muscles and dick, give a big Fuck You to feminists and sissies, and listen to a shitload of Andrew Tate and Myron Gaines podcasts if you don't want big bad Tyrone or Jamal to come fuck your girl, sister, mom, aunt, grandma, cat, dog, pig... basically, anything with a pussy. Be well, be safe, be smart and stay uncuckable, son.":whistle:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Holy heck I thought T4bbo was joking about naming a character after me
Bro you are awesome

This update was awesome
One of the best games with ntr around
Doesn't hurt that all the women are awesome

I think it's already better than the first game
It's already my second favourite game with ntr around
haha I so wanted to post about it the other day, but didn't want to spoil it for you. he also gave you smol pee-pee :KEK:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Holy heck I thought T4bbo was joking about naming a character after me
Bro you are awesome

This update was awesome
One of the best games with ntr around
Doesn't hurt that all the women are awesome

I think it's already better than the first game
It's already my second favourite game with ntr around
How did the dev know what you look like, did you send him this pic? :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2517.png

Dem5555

Aug 19, 2019
Long story short
I love that game

But this is also a really good game
I think it's getting better each update
Yeah LSS is great but has a lot of routes so uptades on NTR are kinda slow. In babysitters each uptade we get something really nice in that aspect

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes