Aug 13, 2016
Who supports patreon, don’t forget you help give bribes to the site’s moderators so that the game is not posted here earlier:)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your saying that; let's say a 20$ supporter of T4bbo, is also paying some money/bribing the f95 moderators so the game doesn't get posted here?

Why would they even do that? I can get the logic if you claimed the creators would do that, though it still won't make sense in the long run + just a random user can just leave the link here which doesn't really need a moderator's approve before going live.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we need a superhero
all heroes are gone.

Why would they even do that? I can get the logic if you claimed the creators would do that, though it still won't make sense in the long run + just a random user can just leave the link here which doesn't really need a moderator's approve before going live.
posting links to update w/o notifying mods is no no.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
posting links to update w/o notifying mods is no no.
No, I report 10 or more every single day that people post in threads, let them, better than them not being posted at all (or take the secret way and "report" then add links), someone will come along and let an uploader know to update it...and no its uploaders who do most of the work for threads as they have access to update threads even though it says "updated by a moderator".

Reactions: Leongen43

sazaar

May 2, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but your saying that; let's say a 20$ supporter of T4bbo, is also paying some money/bribing the f95 moderators so the game doesn't get posted here?

it was a joke, don't take it to heart :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Could always name the character my real name (Joshua)
I don't think Nintendo have that trademarked lol
Hey i didnt know Angellica knows you, im jealous now :ROFLMAO: screenshot0003.png
screenshot0001.png
Warning,, Spoiler contains new images from the update, open at your own risk!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Let's see if I understand, you're telling me that Angellica is a fan, so Joshua is not pure-hearted like he told us and we were going to let him be Erica's boyfriend, I will never forgive you for this betrayal, well maybe I will if you distract Lara to meet Better Angellica, I'm tired of calling the police every time I get close to the house :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes