Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
An idea that I liked that Joshy had was to introduce a new character who could be Erica's study partner who secretly has feelings for her, maybe if this happens the MC will get curious and start paying more attention to her. Erica, T4bbo is willing to name him joshy, but it would be better if he says joshy92, lest Nintendo finds out and thinks he is messing with their property and sends the yakkuza to T4bbo and breaks his legs, this would be a new excuse for him, how many are there so far? :ROFLMAO:
Could always name the character my real name (Joshua)
I don't think Nintendo have that trademarked lol

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
it’s 12:52 pm here where i am so technically he’ll make it for my time zone :)
Well, he claimed CEntral European Time the last time he gave false announcement. It's 10pm CET right now. (yeah, I know I'm nitpicking, lmao, but it would be fun if he missed even this postponed date lol)

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Babysitters v.0.0.9.
Vor einer Stunde
Changelog:
1.) Angelica LonelyFans scenarios (2 medium scenes + 1 big scene with numerous paths)
2.) Therapist session (4 scenarios described - photosessions, couple introduction etc.)
3.) DateNight with Lara (roleplay with MC or NTR with Tyrone)
4.) Date with Erica (preparation, lounge and bowling session)

Aug 13, 2016
2 medium and 1 big scene with Angelica sounds exciting, after the previous update not having that much of content with her. Also hoping that the photosessions will include Jessica as well

Reactions: lipe2410

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
What sucks is the fact that I unfortunately deleted my saves from 0.0.8 which means I'll have to go through everything all over again. xD

I like the content it has but this update supposed to bring any balance to the game or was it in the next one, I'm a little confused :unsure:
Yeah, it failed in that regard. There should've been NO Lara content at all, a LOT more Erica, some more Angelica and a lot more Jessica content to bring any balance.

4.30 star(s) 84 Votes